Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Okay, I'm looking for some specific lineages here, and I hope someone will be generous enough to trade.

3rd gen Swallowtail checker with male Marrows and female Swallowtails

4th gen PB Seawyrm pygmy

3rd gen PB Dark Myst Pygmy

4th gen PB Thunder

3rd gen PB Thunder

If anyone would like do do bloodswaps, I'm happy to do that as well.

Bloodswap (I think that's what this is called?).

Have: 2nd gen PB pink user posted imagehatchling.

Want: 2nd gen PB pink egg user posted image/hatchling user posted image.

Edited - 'cause wow that was fast! Thanks wbmorgan! And that other person whose username I forgot. tongue.gif

Edited by lilch

I received a wonderful gift by Lantean_Pegasus as a mate for this one ... and the little bugger refused to alt sad.gif

I was a bad hatchling

I usually name gifted dragons, but with this beautiful code (24 hours ups service, no?), I might just give it its code as its name, hm happy.gif

But I also bred on my own and already have two female alt purebred 2nd gens, now only need males, things are looking good.

About my Lurker question, thank you for that thread, I spent a lot of time looking through the pairings and I see why Magis are popular biggrin.gif

I have resigned myself to doing it with male Purples though and to waiting another year for Halloween rolleyes.gif

raevela / That's so gorgeous

xdlugia / I really love the Spitfire, in fact I wish I had done that smile.gif I did this and that

blah / I'm doing the same if ever you need a swap. I'm still trying to get an alt. out of my other pair to go with this one fingers crossed 6th time lucky

Success for me with my Marrow x Red

I do need a mate for Marrow x Shimmer if anyone could help.

Edited by nooey

raevela / That's so gorgeous

xdlugia / I really love the Spitfire, in fact I wish I had done that :)  I did this and that

blah / I'm doing the same if ever you need a swap. I'm still trying to get an alt. out of my other pair to go with this one fingers crossed 6th time lucky

Success for me with my Marrow x Red

I do need a mate for Marrow x Shimmer if anyone could help.

I'd be happy to try once my male marrow comes off CD. =)

Speaking of golden wyverns, is anyone doing anything with golden wyverns x ribbondancers? Since my two have finally blessed me with two wyverns, my enthusiasm for making a "PB" golden wyvern lineage with ribbon dancer base has returned... though, of course, I won't be able to go any further than 3G without any help. :P I would be happy to do bloodswaps. ^^

Also looking for a 2G sunsong from female silver mother to build a mate for a gorgeous sunsong my friend gifted me. Again, I'd be happy to discuss trade for this. o3o

Oh yess

With this pretty red i can breed my mate for my pretty holly.

So happy they gave a red on first try, not only hope the two reds wil like each other and i will have the perfect mate smile.gif

Wow Dolphine!! Wow.

^^What she said along with that is absolutely gorgeous!

Gifting!!!

One 3rd gen magma hatchling!

One 2nd gen PB autumn hatchling!

One 6th gen coastal waverunner hatchling!

All have (what I consider to be) lovely lineages with named parents.

Please, please, please name them. Please. I'd also prefer it if you didn't trade, abandon, kill, or freeze. Only one per person. I really can't stop one person from taking them all, but that's kind of selfish, don't you think? Also, I'd kind of like for the coastal waverunner to have a royal title in the name. It's fine if you don't do that, but if you wouldn't mind it, then I would love you very much.

As always, I'm willing to breed siblings to any who ask for them <3

EDIT: Wow, you people are fast blink.gif Still willing to breed siblings!

Edited by LeoGirl

Gifting!!!

One 3rd gen magma hatchling!

One 2nd gen PB autumn hatchling!

One 6th gen coastal waverunner hatchling!

All have (what I consider to be) lovely lineages with named parents.

Please, please, please name them. Please. I'd also prefer it if you didn't trade, abandon, kill, or freeze. Only one per person. I really can't stop one person from taking them all, but that's kind of selfish, don't you think? Also, I'd kind of like for the coastal waverunner to have a royal title in the name. It's fine if you don't do that, but if you wouldn't mind it, then I would love you very much.

As always, I'm willing to breed siblings to any who ask for them <3

Thank you, I took the Magma Baby smile.gif

Yes! She turned out blue!

*EDIT* With a little help from lulu_witch, I've made it to 7th gen! <3

Edited by sheppardkid

Oh this one is really really nice! It's surprisingly beautiful! Would you consider making a list for it or trade a sibling? *puppy eyes* tongue.gif

Sure thing smile.gif

and they had a baby!!!!!!

Now i just need to get more 2 more ice and 1 mint sec gens!!! Anyone can help? smile.gif

Edited by happymom

Anyone able to give me a bloodswap on a 2nd gen pureblooded Nebbie?

Click here if you can

I would happily breed my Nebulae for you if I had egg-slots to spare. XD If you don't mind holding an egg for me while I breed and then swapping it back for the Nebbie I could do it. (:

I would happily breed my Nebulae for you if I had egg-slots to spare. xd.png If you don't mind holding an egg for me while I breed and then swapping it back for the Nebbie I could do it. (:

Okay. I think I can wrap my mind around that. smile.gif