Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

It's so orange and even!

I have plans to carry it to 8th gen, but I'm putting it on hold for a short time til I can get the dragons necessary.

@ happymom- Congrats on the PB Blusang!

I can breed you an unrelated 6th gen, if it'd help. smile.gif Just let me know.

Now I've tried them I really like how they look together.

Edit: Woot! Breeding pair. biggrin.gif

Congrats, Wiz! Best of luck getting an autumn from them before the seasons change (although I think tri-horns will also look nice with winters; won't give you a perfect checkerboard, though).

@dragonsrus -- your pair is quite striking as well.

My first tri-horn grew up but I'm egg-locked at the moment. So, tempting as it is to do a testing breeding and let the egg auto-abandon, I'm going to make myself wait and just enjoy the breedings that get posted here in the meantime.

well THIS was a surprise blink.gif. I was fully expecting a refusal or no egg although it would have been amazing if I had gotten a gold tongue.gif

Thanks dragonsrus and Belisar biggrin.gif

Aquamyrine

Edited by aqua17

well THIS was a surprise blink.gif.  I was fully expecting a refusal or no egg although it would have been amazing if I had gotten a gold tongue.gif

Aquamyrine

Grats, aqua!

They work very well together smile.gif Now you only need to find a nice 2nd gen Gold from such a combo. ^.~

Oh and for make this post a little less spammy...

I am still searching for certain 2nd gen Balloons: [for my big EG Loon project]

* 2nd gen Balloon from Holly

* 2nd gen Balloon from Tinsel

* 2nd gen Balloon from Alt Sweetling

* 2nd gen Balloon from Marrow

If you are able to and willing to breed such combos, please shoot me a pm smile.gif

Edited by Belisar

I have learned if you breed the sunsets during the correct time window they will always hatch at the correct time.

Sunset:

breed from 1:00pm - 11:00pm cave time

-If you breed between 1:00pm and 5:30pm the egg will hatch at 6:00pm*

-If you breed after 5:30pm add 1/2 an hour to the time it is when you breed and that is the time the egg will hatch*

Sunrise:

breed from 1:00am - 11:00am cave time

-If you breed between 1:00am and 5:30 am the egg will hatch at 6:00am*

-If you breed after 5:30am add 1/2 an hour to the time it is when you breed and that is the time the egg will hatch*

*as long as the egg has enough V/UV

It actually works the exact same as breeding for day/night glories.

yes, I am well aware of that-- I needed space and "spaced out " that I wanted a "set

Amongst all the craze about new egg, I've managed to finished the following:

Neo x tsunami 5G - thanks to the help from Mercury. He's done the top half and I did the bottom half. tongue.gif

Water horse x albino - this one is, how can I put it, unique? laugh.gif I'll let you decide if it's a good combo or not. tongue.gif (personally I like it, but it is something out of ordinary I know)

And last but not least, albino x sunrise. It is one of my favourite project. I've done up to 4th gen for a long time, but not until recently I decided to go one step further and made it 5th gen. Although I still like 4th gen better (probably due to the shrunk-sized gen 1s in the 5-gen lineage view), I'm quite proud of it.

Neo x tsunami 5G - thanks to the help from Mercury. He's done the top half and I did the bottom half. tongue.gif

That combination is absolutely gorgeous

Water horse x albino - this one is, how can I put it, unique? laugh.gif I'll let you decide if it's a good combo or not. tongue.gif (personally I like it, but it is something out of ordinary I know)

And last but not least, albino x sunrise. It is one of my favourite project. I've done up to 4th gen for a long time, but not until recently I decided to go one step further and made it 5th gen. Although I still like 4th gen better (probably due to the shrunk-sized gen 1s in the 5-gen lineage view), I'm quite proud of it.

These are all beautiful lineages. I think Waterhorse x Albino works quite well, it feels nice and light, but my favourite has to be Neotropical x Tsunami. Absolutely gorgeous!

This is a loooong shot but who is doing/has done PB Golden Wyverns? I would love to be able to build or obtain a mate for him and take it to 5th.

These are all beautiful lineages. I think Waterhorse x Albino works quite well, it feels nice and light, but my favourite has to be Neotropical x Tsunami. Absolutely gorgeous!

This is a loooong shot but who is doing/has done PB Golden Wyverns? I would love to be able to build or obtain a mate for him and take it to 5th.

Thank you~ smile.gif

I think one of my mates is doing PB GW, and if I'm right he should have reached 4th gen already. Let me ask him first, k? smile.gif

Albinos are a dragon I'm not real fond of the color, but I see them looking great in a lot of lineages. They just plain work.

Btw, while I have an egg slot open. If anyone here has room and desire for a bred eggy my Tri-horns grew up. I can try for some 2nd gens if any are requested. At least until I lock myself again xd.png I'll probably head back to the cave in about 2 hours.

I really adore your Neo x Tsunami....it is simply amazing smile.gif I've never seen that combo before and it is so pretty ^.^

I feel like a breeding nub here with so many gorgeous long consistent lineages...but I am happy one gendered right so far:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/joaqs

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jL2mg

An next I am going to try breeding these pairs:

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n

Edited by shovedtbh

Who was it that was showing off their gorgeous BBW x Red Neb checker recently? I think I'm going to go for it. Time to catch me some BBWs! I might have to outsource the nebs for now, though, as they're all about being purple and blue on my scroll.

On that note, anyone need any blue or purple nebs for anything? My eggs are practically guaranteed to turn original colours (watch, now one will go green/red laugh.gif ).

@hat17, I appreciate you asking!

@shovedtbh, I really like the look of Lumina x Guardian, might have to try that myself.

Who was it that was showing off their gorgeous BBW x Red Neb checker recently? I think I'm going to go for it. Time to catch me some BBWs! I might have to outsource the nebs for now, though, as they're all about being purple and blue on my scroll.

On that note, anyone need any blue or purple nebs for anything? My eggs are practically guaranteed to turn original colours (watch, now one will go green/red laugh.gif ).

@hat17, I appreciate you asking!

@shovedtbh, I really like the look of Lumina x Guardian, might have to try that myself.

Hi,I have tried mine for you,for hat's request.But they didn't give me an egg.

PM me next week to remind me to breed them again.GWs are a bit hare to get now.

Hi,I have tried mine for you,for hat's request.But they didn't give me an egg.

PM me next week to remind me to breed them again.GWs are a bit hare to get now.

Thank you! I will definitely PM you next week.

I'm desperately looking for someone who could breed a mate for this gorgeous M Sunsong x F Silver:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MvTcd

I think it looks so great it would be a pity to breed her to anything else than a pefrect checker mate.

Also lookinng for CB Yulebuck owners who could help me get eggs like this http://dragcave.net/lineage/4CF5t for my lineage (PB ALT Vine with Christmas dragon start, Holly excluded because of poor availability). I have CB Ribbons, CB Winter Magi and CB Snow Angels, but I need outsourcing for CB Yulebucks wink.gif Any regular vines that I hatch get gifted away via EG thread.

I've seen a few people start doing thunder x sunsong projects recently, but can't for the life of me remember who D: if anyone is doing one, I'd be happy to help. I've gotten up to an almost perfect 5G male sunsong x female thunder checker (I need one more 4G thunder from my babies, so I've been breeding two 4G sunsongs together in the meantime, but I'm super close!) and I've started working on making it 6G, but if anyone needs 4G or below, hit me up.

4G thundersong

I'm also doing female silver x male sunsong: 3G and 4G (almost perfect checker, working on it!)

And female silver x male blusang: 3G

If anyone needs sunsong or blusang babies from either project, PM me to be put on the list (make sure to include what generation(s) you need)! I give the sunsongs and blusangs away for free (including 2G metallic fails, not just 3Gs). However, I'd be more than happy to trade a thunder offspring ^__^

As of right now, I have the following dragons available for adoption (all from the above projects)

3G blusang

3G blusang (not a perfect checker)

2G sunsong

3G sunsong

3G sunsong

4G sunsong

Don't know how much longer I'll be up but PM me and I'll respond as soon as I can smile.gif