Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

GIFT

3rd even gen blue stripe (w/ one gold grandmother).

Click here for gift

(please don't just toss in AP/kill/bite)

And it's gone!

Edited by lastcrazyhorn

Grr, I made a trade for this guy with the idea that it was an even gen, only to figure out later that it wasn't . . . and grr. Just me being stupid. Since, I can't use it now, would anyone like him? I'm not going to just dump him in the chaos of the AP, because I traded for him, you know?

He's ALMOST an even 7th gen Autumn egg.

Save me from my own idiocy?

And don't kill etc. I WOULD like to know where he goes, should one of you want him.

@Nervenklinik and Xythus - those two AP-finds are sooo pretty!! You're lucky to grab them off the AP!!! I also think sunstones can be a good replacement for bronze tinsels, maybe magmas too? (in anyway, these two breeds, unlike autumns, don't have dimorphism and will fit better in the lineage pattern, imho)

@Wiz - congrats on great results with you epic autumn lineage! ^^ and good luck with developing your project further on!!

@TheCompleteAnimorph - congrats!! The lineage looks stunning! :33

@xdlugia - congrats on breeding beautiful checkers ^^

Well, now it's time to share some results too n__n

1. finally, made some progress with my lumina*turp lineage, and I'm halfway through with breeding a mate for it ^^

2. I hope they will cooperate to produce a pretty thuwed baby ^^ (pinks have failed me more than any other breeds! xd.png )

3. After endless attempts since April finally got a red neb from BBW :33 Have four 2d gen BBW from red nebs ready to breed with it ^^ Think they look beautiful together

4. And! Finally got a 2d gen white from Gold... took me forever to get it! Now I can get back to breeding golds with reds rolleyes.gif (@Xythus I remember promising to share my extra 2d gen reds from golds with you! n__n So I hope Gold*Red pairs will start to produce soon enough - I took a break from that project as I got tired of getting zero results ;__;)

Edited by Ae0nian

1. finally, made some progress with my lumina*turp lineage, and I'm halfway through with breeding a mate for it ^^

3. After endless attempts since April finally got a red neb from BBW :33 Have four 2d gen BBW from red nebs ready to breed with it ^^ Think they look beautiful together

I was just going to come in here to ask if anyone was doing Turpentine x Lumina. It's in my future plans but I haven't started yet, good to know it's absolutely beautiful like I suspected!

And BBW x Orange Nebula is gorgeous! Congratulations on finally getting the right Neb!

I have Nebula success of my own. I finally have a blue girl from my Sweetling x Blue Nebula 2nd gens! I'm so happy I can finally call their gorgeous match-up beautiful and complete.

Edited by Nervenklinik

If you are interested in a Blood swap-- pm me ( the easy way to the next gen laugh.gif )

happy to exchenge 3rd gens as well

my 4th gen turp x lumia checker

Edited by dragonpuck

@Nervenklinik Thank you! laugh.gif If you need help with your future lumina*turp - never hesitate to PM me about it! ^^ Will gladly share my babies with you ^^ (but note that my checker is reverse, showing both genders of lumina and turps, as I love how lumina poses change each gen in the lineage ^^)

And! Congrats on getting a sweet blue baby biggrin.gif (sweetling*blue neb checker). I like the color combination :3

@dragonpuck Thank you so much for your kind offer of a blood swap! It's a pity our checkers do not coincide perfectly xd.png as mine is reverse u__u so I'll have to stick to my "imperfect" pattern xd.png

Still if you do not mind mixing up two patterns - I can breed you a 4th gen baby (or even a 5th gen a bit later xd.png ) as soon as my dragons are ready to produce again :333

@Nervenklinik Thank you! laugh.gif If you need help with your future lumina*turp project - never hesitate to PM me about it! ^^ Will gladly share my babies with you ^^ (but note that my checker is reverse, showing both genders of lumina and turps, as I love how lumina poses change each gen in the lineage ^^)

And! Congrats on getting a sweet blue baby biggrin.gif (sweetling*blue neb checker). I just love the color combination :3

@dragonpuck Thank you so much for your kind offer of a blood swap! It's a pity our checkers do not coincide perfectly xd.png as mine is reverse u__u so I'll have to stick to my "imperfect" pattern xd.png

Still if you do not mind mixing up two patterns - I can breed you a 4th gen baby (or even a 5th gen a bit later xd.png ) as soon as my dragons are ready to produce again :333

Edited by Ae0nian

So uh I accidentally influenced this wrong, can someone help me bounce it? I can provide both teleports if needed.

@TheCompleteAnimorph

If you still need help with bouncing the wrong influenced autumn baby - let me know! I'm open at the moment n__n

(I have enough magis to transfer it back to you, so you don't have to provide both teleports ^^)

Oh my, what gorgeous lineages are being shown, congrats to all!

I had not seen the Blusang and Blue Nebula shown before and it

is very striking. I also saw where someone was thinking of the

new Tri-Horn with Blue Nebula.

What is everyone planning on breeding the Tri- Horns with?

I haven't decided on anything yet------

I was thinking purple ridgewing or maybe cavern lurker. I'm not super fond of the male trihorns but I do like the females a lot.