RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Of course I go from despising Arsanis when there were tons of them in the AP to adoring them when I finally have a grown adult on my scroll. ;-; I'm sorry I ever insulted you my friends!

I feel like there's this unreasonable, stupid part of the human brain that, despite seeing very well the after effects of eating 2 million+ Scoville scale peppers, leads someone to the curiousity of trying it themselves. You don't have to break a rib to empathize with the pain and avoid injury... you don't have to stick your hand in a paper shredder to imagine the world's worst paper cut... why is it, that in the realm of food and taste, humans have this insatiable curiousity for painful, personal experience.

Hm, I'm in the mood for some spicy BBQ. I don't need to poison myself with capsaicin. Not today at least.

This random hacker I found online is making for the most hilarious, broken session of monster hunter I've ever played

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Personally think they should have gone with the runner up. New reminds me too much of male Purples, and old feels like it would fit better for a Christmas dragon.

Hey, at least now it has a name I'll actually remember how to spell.

~

I've been thinking about that one for a while now. So glad I took advantage of the sale and bought it!

Edited by prismatika

What does Cryaotic look like? The world may never know. It'd be rad to chill with him

Their loyalty didn't waver a bit even after that blatant lie. hmm.

don't do this to me. i've suffered enough already.

Edited by JolteonTails

So yeah, I'm straight but I don't hate gays though I have some bad experience with them before.

Oh man.. so sleepy. Need more coffee..

Edited by artiuslove

Tornados are gone the storm has passed, everyone is safe. Going to snuggle into all the softest things I own, play some soothing tunes and chill.

No, there's a logic-less gap between those two statements. But because it clearly makes some kind of sense to you, I ask you to elaborate so I might be able to see how that gap apparently doesn't exist to you.

Even if there's no assignment due, I can't shake the feeling I've forgotten something.

Anxitey, where would we be without you?

Just.....ugh. Why are you so stupid? Did you even think? Of course you didn't. That's why you stayed out all night long. I still don't know why I stuck up for you. =_=;

I mean, I can see why they're in trouble, but not being able to post them at all because 'art theft'.. like, pixel-overs of official pokemon art would count as the same thing then, but everyone does that.

Hell, my avatar would count.

Yes, because the best way to calm down an irritated person is to begin with a veiled insult and then go on the repeatedly make it sound like they're irritated because they're just idiots. That just simply COULDN'T make it worse, not at all...!

Have to say, I'm pretty happy Valentine's breeding is over. As my first Valentine's on the site, I stressed myself out trying to get 2 of each breed and as many Mageia lineages as I could.

Glad to just be bopping around the AP and the biomes again normally.

Don't ask me that "What does the fox say?" stuff when you know I've seen Zootopia. I will throw out a Nick Wilde quote. You've learned the hard way and I think I've officially annoyed you more than you have me. I feel accomplished. (And, shamefully, it's been forever since I've seen Robin Hood or The Fox and the Hound, so I can't remember any lines from them.)

Edited by prismatika

It's awesome how Red dragons are ferocious looking creatures but their BSA is so sweet - helping the wee eggs tongue.gif