RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

It's too sad! She was so young with so much to live for. sad.gif

I know I said I didn't want to get attached but I want to be able to meet and spoil my nieces. If she says no... it's going to be hard.

Soon I'm going to hit 1,000 runs in only two weeks. I haven't gotten anything good, and other players already got a full set in under 500 runs..... Seriously, how in the hell??

You ingrateful prick! It wasn't our fault that we met at the worst possible time and place!

Edited by JolteonTails

I really, really, REALLY don't want to talk to anyone right now about my life, so please leave me alone.

That is not at all what I imagined the original to sound like. blink.gif I like that remixed cover infinitely more, and the tone sounds much more fitting for that type of movie.

What, so that earthquake last night was a 3.7 originating from Murray Bridge and we felt it all the way over here? Bigger than I thought... Seems some of the walls are looking to leave our olde house now.

I just ate the last eclair from the box that I bought a few hours ago. Good thing I bought a second box of them.

man, it would be really cool to be on game grumps...too bad I'm not funny or outgoing enough uwu

Ahhh~ So that's why they want that. Okay, that makes sense.

It's a really good thing I stayed up late tonight or I would have been really upset in the morning >-<'

Do you really have to charge through the house like a juggernaut? I guess it didn't matter that you blocked my door trapping me in my room for thirty minutes, thanks. dry.gif

Don't lie to me. I know you did it.

I need to stay rational. Deep breaths... I'm such a boring person.

Edited by JolteonTails

Oh all of you just shut the [blank] up. All y'all gettin' up in arms about "but it's a story that's got an abusive relationship portrayed as good!" as if you don't ship something with [blank]ed up abusive dynamics yourselves.

All y'all shippin' a character with the character that bullied them for multiple years as if that won't leave permanent emotional scarring and they would have a healthy dynamic after a "change of heart" or whatever. Just because your ship is same-sex doesn't erase the craptastic dynamic and the fact that you love to [blank]ing ignore the way that bullying is a form of abuse and it leaves permanent damage on the victims

Like dear sweet sky, all y'all ain't got a [blank]ing leg to stand on.

I'd say your business is in trouble when people commonly refer to it by a nickname containing the word "humiliation".