RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

man, nobody replies when I'm on....these forums really are dying (either that or it's just the threads I frequent.....maybe also time zones) u_u

I should go to sleep @u@

looking back at some of my dragons offspring over the years I really regret breeding them to super messy lineages x-x Why did I do dis?

Also I am wondering why this is in forum games and not General Discussion o:

decided to do a burnt red-orange eyeshadow look today which was my signature look over the summer but my eyes are so bloodshot from sleeping poorly that the makeup straight up makes me look like i'm bleeding from the eyes. so cute

What happened to the graph? I'm giving up on integrating images and tables. Can't they just go at the end?

They're not male redback spiders, they're male false widows!

Why is it so hard to find the time the movie starts?! dry.gif

Why does my mind refuse to wrap itself around the task at hand?

Stop being a Troll. You take all the fun out of it when you do this. dry.gif

The delivery guy is taking forever, I hope that means all the food will be very fresh.

today was amazing solely because i tried the most delicious drink ever at starbucks and they had my favorite cookie which they almost never have so i am all sugared up now and feelin content

i concur, physics indeed sucks. lol imma fail my first exam

mmm i hope all this stuff i just bought works for my skin, it would be nice if i could actually have nice skin for the first time in my life :/

So the spiderweb in my window, under certain lighting, has some thicker patches that literally spell out 'JAM'...

I need luck. And fan arts of those pretty characters. Only if memory leak wasn't an issue...

Edited by JolteonTails

****ing viewbombers. I have been attacked multiple times... it's never fun. Edited by artiuslove

That sure was a little tremor just then. Bet it wreaked havoc on some ant nests.

****ing viewbombers. I have been attacked multiple times... it's never fun.

you too huh? I've got the same problems right now. It'd sure be nice if they'd give us a break and leave us alone. dry.gif

I mean, I should probably change the way I do things........but there are still too many things to do T-T