RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I left online artist community and became unwilling to draw. After do it, I realized how much I felt inferiority about drawing skill.(I'm ashamed of my picture) And those community people were cold and pretend kind.

After left, I felt no reason to keep drawing as a hobby. Because no more motivaton, endless irritation and I'm stressed too much.

So, I quit drawing. And I'll deny drawing was one of my hobby.

Fortuatly, I didn't choose drawing as my job.

Ducktales is coming back........WHAT?! You better not be pulling my leg Internet. Don't even try to mess with my childhood. Also Darkwing Duck is getting a new comic? Good, hopefully ti'll be better than what we got a few years ago. dry.gif

I wonder what that could do to someone's face...

It feels so good to get that.number back. Hopefully it doesn't drop again anytime soon.

Stress compounding on stress while I make mountains out of molehills, and then the things that I do to calm myself down are painting random shapes on a canvas, and not having any idea what I'm doing.

What's taking so long?

Uhhh....isn't banning talk about your "competitors" basically censorship...?

I can't believe she didn't recognize that song. It's classic MJ

Ugh, wish it was easier to copy and paste over a smart phone.

skippin' homework like a pro

so I can hang out with my bros

sick rhyme

I'm wasting time

Trust me. We get it. You don't care about us. We're murdered for who we are. Very few countries legally recognize us. Trust me. We get it. We know you don't care about us.

I wonder if it's just another stupid fashion fad or if peoples' feet really are becoming longer and narrower.

I have to study but I want to do other things.

Spring comming and winter leaving... I should make 4G PB winter lineage before new seasonal CB eggs and bred eggs come to spring. It left 18 days!!!! (Consider time difference, It would left 19 days following local time where I live.)

Edited by kjym16

I don't feel like working today. I want to go home and sleep.

I hope I didn't say something that hurt you. I like you a lot.

Brief moment of silence for the Brute egg that just died while I was scrolling Silvi's Lair (presumably due to time running out).

Ooo say can you see...