RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I hope he gets it. smile.gif

Dammit, this is not a good sign for the way things are likely to turn out today.

Hope to goodness my little rat makes it out of surgery and recovers... I really hope this was the right choice. I'm so anxious.

I'm extremely stressed/anxious over a problem I thought I didn't have and that I had previously solved.

Its 4 something am. Cat, y u no asleep? Y u make me no asleep? sleep.gif

The proper conditioning before I can do anything 'cool' will take a long time. I can scarcely do a push-up, but I dare not attempt anything before I'm ready. Broken bones are not worth it.

I've been diligently working on the essay, just because I don't discuss it doesn't mean I don't have any awareness that it exists.

All sorts of negative feelings, from myself towards myself. At least I solved that other problem. If this is life I don't want it. Why am I like this?

The seeds from Hong Kong arrived in the mail, and I am so happy they are the exact thing I ordered.

i hope i pass my driving lesson exam

i want to drive my car already

too much work to do ;; overwhelmed

No one's bought anything yet.. are the prices too high? Do people not trust it? Does paypal not work? aaaaaaaaaaah it's only been 3 days and I'm panicking that we won't raise enough.

How could do that? I hate irresponsible people.

If GON and CB christmas/valentine dragon limit expanded to 4 per scroll and re-release CB past event dragons as another event.

Would be a few CB holy and halloween breeds released again.

That's just a my daydream and certainly impossible.

Edited by kjym16