RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Applying biology terms to Dragon Cave, ho!

(The implication of sexual dimorphism -- The [usually female] mate chooses the one with the 'best' [more aggressive/who wins the most fights, more beautiful] traits

Also, defining species as "populations that can reproduce only amongst themselves", DC has four species, dragons can only breed with other dragons; drakes can only breed with other drakes; pygmies can only breed with other pygmies; and two-heads can only breed with two-heads.

Chickens/dinos/Papers/vampires/[Neglecteds???], since they cannot breed sexually, are more of their own separate thing and are not part of any species, usually known as "unbreedables")

I hope this turns into a normal thing. It made.it a lot more fun. Thanks rain. biggrin.gif

Edited by Syiren

I'm lucky that I'm able to get one today, especially without preordering... It's great so far! Still so much to discover and explore.

*facedesks* sigh. childish for their age. if that's really their age... lol.

Edited by JolteonTails

When the person you're ignoring because they seriously hurt you shouts at you because they don't get that you're ignoring them, but you just continue to ignore them.

user posted image

My legs hurt so much but it's worth it.

I have to study for exam.... But other things are more interesting than study.

Want more animal pajamas!!!

Why do I always find cb olives that sit too long when I'm egglocked...?

Nooooo, lemme alone clock. I wanna sleep some more.

Why take it if you're going to let it die, especially after I asked you not to? Someone else could've got it who really wanted it, but now it's being wasted...

They can keep those sorry excuses for winters for themselves, but I do miss the spring flowers.

Are you actually going to get in the shower soon? We're on kind of a deadline here and I don't care if it's cold I NEED A SHOWER.

I live in a family of shower snipers. =_=

I don't know what your problem is today. You don't have to bite my head off just because I'm cold.

A little hermit crab, from within the pen, is staring at me. He's frozen, like a statue, but moves when I look away.