RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Just seems like extra nights added to the week where they're steamed about the day off ending and they're angry about working the next day.

gotta stay.... awake.... must..... collect.... and click..... *passes out*

Posted (edited)

You know, time is always gone forever, and you are the one left behind.

——To Celebrate graduation

Edited by Sitrling

FINALLY I was able to fix the typo in my username...

On the forums. My scrollname is forever stuck missing an "i" and it will never not drive me insane.

10 hours ago, StarKaabii said:

FINALLY I was able to fix the typo in my username...

On the forums. My scrollname is forever stuck missing an "i" and it will never not drive me insane.

You can change your scroll name now. Go to Account -> Username.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

You can change your scroll name now. Go to Account -> Username.

The problem preventing me from doing so is that when I came back to DC a couple years ago, I forgot I already had an account and registered a new one with StarKaabii as the scroll name. Only after did I remember the one I already had and decide to use that. I deleted the extra one a long time ago but it's apparently permanently prevented me from claiming the proper spelling of my scrollname anyway, somehow.

9 hours ago, StarKaabii said:

apparently permanently prevented me from claiming the proper spelling of my scrollname anyway, somehow.

Aww, shucks. Sorry about that.

Well, that didn't go as smoothly as planned.

Why? Why am I so achy? I've been trying everything possible to fix the issue and nothing works, and if it does it's only temporary! dang it! i'm tired of being in constant pain!!!!!

Seeing a USPS truck at the mailboxes on a Sunday and it's not even the type that normally delivers mail here.

why are you doing this feet? why are you hurting? tell me what to do to fix it. I need sleep. its been 3 weeks. im so tired of hurting. *cries*

There is no way that was the cause of my foot pain.... is it? I won't complain. it's a far better outcome than I expected, but.... really? wow.

Reddit's "improvements" to the site has blocked all new comments including the automods.

it's 2:30 AM... why am I still up and jamming to music in my headphones? I need to be winding down!

Posted (edited)

This music will describe my current thought.

Edited by sh20000sh

Did I really just breed an all numbers code?! Yay, but dang it. I need to sleep, this doesn't make me sleepy, this made me excited. lol. 

I'm still stressing about that ship I missed out on at the op shop...............

I need to build two model sized Napoleonic frigates and recreate the battle of Trafalgar in my bathtub to compensate.............

And make sailors costumes for the rubber duckies so they don't feel left out.

Sounds like a plan.

image.gif.dab21a7b0814bffc82748bcef8b6c674.gif

Oh yay. it's nothing serious. B-12 deficiency. I can deal with that. so so so so so so relieved.  

I sneezed five times in a row with widespread droplet blasts and there's nothing you can do about it.

I can't wait to get this back under control so I can sleep again.