RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

There are green garnets. And they are rare and gorgeous. Especially those demantoid ones. Drats, I'll never be able to get ahold of one.

Edited by Ripan

So tired.....want to sleep. sleep.gif Zzz...Zzz...

um....someone take my egg so I can free up a slot; I only have so many magi dragons (I say that but it's most likely that most of those valentine eggs I want to breed are gonna go straight to the ap)

I was browsing TV tropes when it said that peter jackson ruined the "treasure room" trope for any future director by blowing all other examples out of the water.

But I personally think if any dragon's hoard should trump all other dragon-hoards it should be the dragon that revived the dragon's hoard as a trope and that kind of defined a lot about dragons in modern media.

hmmmm, I wonder how active these people will be.....probably not for much longer, I'll probably head to bed soon uwu

Wish Snows were females, they'd pair perfectly with Yulebucks ohmy.gif

Edited by coo_

Why is my user Audri0? My name isn't even Audri, I wish it was though it's pretty name...

That fan animation....the skill some people have in this world blows me away.

I really want some new pins for my collection. Too bad there's no place around here to buy them and I can't afford to buy them online.

Dammit. I'm not looking forward to it.

Maybe I shouldn't have known. I feel distant to them now...

Edited by JolteonTails

I've got a really good set up for Next Valentine's day. I cannot wait to work on this checker! wub.gif

Damn, am I glad to get out of this place. Moving right into the heart of the city from literally nowhere in the boonies. Finally I can walk to wherever I want to go instead of having to ride a bus.

When you know Monday is going to be a bad day. Sigh~

I clear one hurtle just to run gut first into another one. WHY CAN'T THINGS EVER GO EASILY MY WAY?! I JUST WANT TO USE THE FOOTAGE FOR VIDEOS. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?! Sigh~ I hate computers.... sleep.gif;

Now I have to remember to clean bones in one small area. Trying to find two lorikeet claws and a clavicle (half) in this enclosure is awful -__-

Flip side, I have more beetles than I first thought. They just burrow really well.

Come on, Frank, keep it together now. You'll get your new parts soon and you'll be right as rain again, but just hold on. Don't you die on me, baby. I love you.

I imaging solstice x rosebud couple without change gender. and want to draw although I'm left online artist community.

Holy censorkip.gif man I really need
..... WHY is this game only on arcade? I hope this comes to console. Please give me the game and I'll give the cash!! Edited by artiuslove