RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

i'm literally depressed but strangely ok with it because i'm just like 1000% apathetic like i cant do any homework i cant study for anything i can't care about anything except eating and watching new tv shows and mindlessly scrolling through social media and i'm at the point where for the first time in a long time my anxiety is drowned out lol it's so refreshing to not be like !!! all the time i'm just like ... and i'm ok with it, like i don't wanna get out of bed and i'll probably regret not trying harder in school but in the meantime i'm just chillin

hfhfhgfgl my lowest grade right now is in my EASIEST CLASS why is this happening

I can't wait to get this day started! I'm so excited! biggrin.gif

I freaking hate mosquitoes like it's the middle of winter how the heck did I get a mosquito bite. Being an insect magnet is the worst.

life is too short for me to not do my makeup more dramatically i'm so done with the natural/subtle look, i wanna be painted to perfection in every picture because otherwise i just look like a child? i have no compelling facial features so i can't rly do the whole ~naturally pretty~ thing. and i have sooo much makeup i gotta use it

Mm, you're making me want to try making a tie-dye cake with a few different fruity flavors (strawberry, lime or kiwi, ???).

Not all popular Pinterest ideas are good ones -- do you hear me, chia pudding? wacko.gif

I can't believe I am forced to live in a world where people will call feminists Nazis and grammar sticklers Nazis but won't call actual Nazis Nazis.

That was the most unpleasant lizard I've ever had to dissect thus far @x@

We duoed dungeons at raid difficulty. It's past 5. Time to get some sleep. After I finish this drink...

Nobody cares about solo Rift. Quit putting videos of those there.

Edited by JolteonTails

It is nostalgia as can't go back. If I can go back to that time, it would be disaster rather than nostalgia.(original text: 그건 돌아갈 수 없기 때문에 추억인 것이다. 만약 그 때로 돌아갈 수 있다면 그건 추억이 아니라 재앙이다.)