RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

My new hermit crab must have not had many good options for the longest time. When he changed shells a week after I got him into one of the new ones I'd offered, I realized how tiny the old one was by comparison. When he walked, his leg would catch on part of that shell, it was so thin I could see my fingers through it, and the sad part, I know he wasn't in that shell by choice. The new shell, though, is beautiful and complements his red and purple body, and it's so dense it's like armor, and has a lip to guard him from harm. He chose that himself.

Edited by ViperaUnion

Can't stop laughing! xd.png Google, how did you hear that from THAT?! xd.png

I think that we should have pressed for more lectures about critical assessment of our own patterns of thinking and reasoning, like, when you can generalise, or when something has to be considered an isolated event.

It is just a matter of basic good manners to thank someone for an egg that is offered. Or at least acknowledge that you took it?

My new hermit crab must have not had many good options for the longest time. When he changed shells a week after I got him into one of the new ones I'd offered, I realized how tiny the old one was by comparison. When he walked, his leg would catch on part of that shell, it was so thin I could see my fingers through it, and the sad part, I know he wasn't in that shell by choice. The new shell, though, is beautiful and complements his red and purple body, and it's so dense it's like armor, and has a lip to guard him from harm. He chose that himself.

That's fantastic, I'm so glad he has a caring owner like yourself ^.^ I used to have hermit crabs for pets when I was younger.

- - -

Sometimes the hourly drops are so exciting !! and sometimes they are ... poo.

Edited by coo_

I hope nobody realizes I snuck my bearded dragon into this hotel room >.>

hmm, man, it shouldn't surprise me that some people don't know how to "properly" type......but I still am....

I have done it again. I have purchased a plant and do not know where to put it, but oh, the joys of having a jungle inside your home.

Edited by ViperaUnion

Working on mixed-media art is difficult, because there's a bunch of layering. That means I'm literally stuck watching paint/mediums dry until the next step.

I can find 3 letter-word code. But never seen 4~5 letter-word code or all number code...

Edited by kjym16

I don't know why I keep giving them eggs. They are never on time and I end up holding them for way too long.

Not this feeling of suffocating boredom again...

xd.png nothing like a good logic problem to get you excited again

Edited by Silverphoenixx

When will I get a decent drop..? Over 2 billion golds worth of runs since the update last month, still no sub, magic stone, and accs. And earrings.

How stupid and selfish of me to feel even a little bit jealous. But... sigh...

Edited by JolteonTails

I am so sleepy........so glad looking at nuzlockes makes me want to draw again (though we'll see how long the feeling lasts).