RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Need to get out and walk, but i no want to. dry.gif

There's no good turn out in this. If I say yes they'll be pleased but I'll be dealing with misery, or I say no for the sake of self-preservation and they'll think me an ungrateful censorkip.gif.

They still play that dead browser game? ._.

Inspired? Too lazy. Motivated? No inspiration.

Edited by JolteonTails

I have the strongest urge to name a dragon "salad beans". I have absolutely no idea why, though.

Come here, Salad Beans!

I cannot believe I just permanently deleted a whole page of fresh emails by accident! *headdesk*

One of the seeds has doubled in size since I left it sitting in warm water. I suppose that's normal, since it's in the pea family, but regardless, if that's a precursor to sprouting, only one has done it out of ten I decided to prepare.

Well. I'm never eating THAT meatloaf ever again. dry.gif

I mean, I feel bad that he had to go out to walk the dogs, but I'm currently very unmotivated and tired =_=

I love animal pajamas! despite of my age! I'll buy more and wear without my mother notice it. (Currently I live with my mother)

It couldn't have been any simpler. I don't get how you couldn't figure it out dry.gif

When I can think of a good way to word things while I'm in the middle of writing another piece, but when I can finally get to the part I thought of a good way to say, I can no longer remember how to say it:

user posted image

I mean, I understand why that feature's there, but it'll be nice if there was some sort of way it could determine whether a post is truly spam or not (maybe some day........in the faaaar future).

I have no room left anywhere for more plants, but that's just as I'm thinking about Lemon Button Ferns.

Alone, I think too much about all the things I can't control, and all the things that scare me. When others are there, I worry over them, and all the things I care about, they fill me with more joy than anything else.