RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Can't ever enter my room without that praying mantis turning its head and every ounce of attention towards me,

I'm looking though to find good one for make checker lineage. But I just found nice code, 4G or more even gen checker.

Is this the bit where I'm supposed to feel sympathetic? Sorry, but you've pretty much squeezed out all of my ability to care, and left nothing but contempt.

Holy censorkip.gif man I really need
..... WHY is this game only on arcade? I hope this comes to console. Please give me the game and I'll give the cash!!

You'll be happy to know its confirmed to come to console. happy.gif They just don't have a release date set for it. (trust me I'm hyped for it too) laugh.gif

~*~

Really? You really put that there? Without getting the other side of the story first? That takes some serious nerve. It's not smart to offend the few good people you have. dry.gif

You'll be happy to know its confirmed to come to console. happy.gif They just don't have a release date set for it. (trust me I'm hyped for it too) laugh.gif

Hey, is that real? Wow! It just.. just awesome. Do you have more information about that news? My console is PS4. Hope I can play this game with that;

So, on this thread: now it feels awesome. What a nice surprise.

Edited by artiuslove

1. Dropped â‚©10 coin into printer.

2. Printer stopped working.

3. Found â‚©100 coin from inside of printer and removed it.

4. Printer works well.

5. ?????

6. PROFIT!!

Hey, is that real? Wow! It just.. just awesome. Do you have more information about that news? My console is PS4. Hope I can play this game

Sent you a PM about it. wink.gif

~*~

Oh snap! They have a new song?! Must find. *w*

Oh boy. Drama incoming.

See? I'm just not good enough. I've warned you already. Don't blame me. dry.gif

Edited by JolteonTails

you are aware that the broken image you refuse to fix makes pages you post on take forever to load, right

It'd be nice if I could get rid of this headache.

I have to wait for a month just for a bag of seeds to come in the mail, but if they're viable and a lot sprout, it'll be worth it.

If you don't want to handle a big mess of tears and snot and unholy wails of despair then you will not make me watch that movie.