Saartje

Lineage Advice

That's a tough one. I think I like the first option just a tad better, though. The Waters seem to define the top of the lineage better than the mixed lighter colors in the other one.

(Nice problem to have, though, and I don't think there is a wrong way. wink.gif )

Edited by purplehaze

I think the first option is just a little nicer looking, the Water dragons add the outline look to the lineage as a whole.

Can anyone suggest a mate for this? I would like to find something more fitting colour wise than the Silver I've been using.

---

Thanks Tawanda001, I really like the brown Luna's colours with it. That gold Luna had a great code though. laugh.gif

Edited by tishavara

Can anyone suggest a mate for this? I would like to find something more fitting colour wise than the Silver I've been using.

You could replace the Frill instead of replacing the Shimmer, do a pseudochecker like this:

user posted image

'Course, you'd have to get a Vine prizefail from F. Bronze Shimmer. wink.gif Difficult but not impossible.

Edited by Tecca

Thank you purplehaze and ~X~ so i choose to influence the eggs to following option 1. *fingers crossed that all will work out for me*

Any tips for finding/breeding mates for these guys? Most of them I can get away with using high-gen Gaias and am mostly looking for breed suggestions, but a couple have enough structure to their lines that I can't just breed randomly (Pink Chocolate Cupcake's the worst offender; there aren't many dragons that can make a decent psuedo-mirror of his lineage).

EXEC ALTERNATION Thuwed (Black)

Alternation and Venom (Fever)

Rose Red Sephirot (Brute)

A Splash of Thuwed DNA (Falciforme)

METHOD Alternation-Thuwed (Sweetling)

Pink Chocolate Cupcake (Sweetling)

A mirror for Pink Chocolate Cupcake, I could possibly mate this Valentine from Pink checker: http://dragcave.net/lineage/efRYG with a proper Silver with female Shadow Walkers in the CB generation. I have a 2nd gen Silver for that purpose: http://dragcave.net/lineage/n/karoida the other one I'd need to trade for, though, as I only own 1 female CB Shadow Walker.

Otherwise, you could just mate him with a Silver with the same lineage as his own - there should be plenty of 3rd gen Sweetlings from Pink checker around to use.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Any suggestions for the common CB mate to continue this spiral?

user posted image

Sticking with the older breeds theme, maybe guardian, balloon, dorsal, or magi.

I've got a female silver x tan ridegwing lineage going, was going to combine it with a male silver x something. I cannot decide between the female tan ridgewing or a red dorsal, since ridgewings and dorsals are the only dragons to have caveborn alts. Thoughts?

I've got a female silver x tan ridegwing lineage going, was going to combine it with a male silver x something. I cannot decide between the female tan ridgewing or a red dorsal, since ridgewings and dorsals are the only dragons to have caveborn alts. Thoughts?

Nebulas also have alts. Red and green are the alt versions of the blue and purple ones.

Nebulas also have alts. Red and green are the alt versions of the blue and purple ones.

Nebulas have equal chances for all colours though. I wanted to do a rare.

Any suggestions for the common CB mate to continue this spiral?

user posted image

If you'd like to keep up the "bright and colourful" pattern, a Brimstone would be perfect, I guess.

Sticking with the older breeds theme, maybe guardian, balloon, dorsal, or magi.

Hmm, the older breeds theme seems nice. Just which would fit the colors the best? x]

If you'd like to keep up the "bright and colourful" pattern, a Brimstone would be perfect, I guess.

I think I will keep it to older breeds. The bright colorful idea though is nice, I think I will keep that in mind ^^

Anyone?

You could try an arrow if you can find a 3rd gen stair from a similarly interesting lineage (spriter alt or CB alt).

You could try an arrow if you can find a 3rd gen stair from a similarly interesting lineage (spriter alt or CB alt).

Hmm, good starting point. Now I just got to figure out how...

Hmm, the older breeds theme seems nice. Just which would fit the colors the best? x]

In that case I'd say Magi. It's a colour you don't have in there yet, and the brightness matches the Skywing and the Bright Pink.

@aussieJJDude:

You could go with a stair that changes the base only every two generations: Black-Black-Magi-Magi-Black-Black-Magi-Magi and so forth. But an arrow sounds good as well.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

You could go with a stair that changes the base only every two generations: Black-Black-Magi-Magi-Black-Black-Magi-Magi and so forth. But an arrow sounds good as well.

Hmm, this is something that could easily work and still look nice. smile.gif I think I might settle on this.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/dDvM3

I think this is a really pretty lineage, personally, but I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to continue it or if I even should. Should I do a symmetrical inbred by rereading the same parents next Halloween, or is there a chance of getting someone else to breed something similar? Or should I try to somehow get another female Desipis from bronze Tinsel? I can breed another silver from Mistletoe but I don't own a CB prize. In short is it worth the effort or should I just accept it as it is?

That is really pretty. wub.gif

I think a Desipis with the same lineage would be the best mate, but personally I wouldn't do that if inbreeding was necessary. And getting another Desipis like that is probably rather difficult if you don't have a CB Prize or Spriter's Alt (or tons of luck)...

So what I would do is try to get a "less impossible" Tinselkin and do something like this:

user posted image

(Terrae and Turpentine as examples because I think the colors look good and they're all facing left. smile.gif )

Hi! ^^

So, I'll breed a 2G Day Solstice for someone, what mate would look good for a stair? I feel a bit lost :B

So I'm breeding a purebred lineage full of Xenowyrms and I'm looking for a cb mate for an astrapi, which Xeno do you think would be best?

(its female)

Edited by flame249