Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Thanks, littleironhorse =)

In this case, I offered exactly what they asked for, so I don't think they're holding out for a better trade. They haven't made a post since the trade post in question. I can't tell if they're egg-locked because their scroll isn't sorted in a convenient way. And I sent them a PM telling them the egg is ready to hatch, so they'll know if I cancel the offer. I guess I'll leave it for a few more hours though. They might be unable to access for some reason.

Edited by Laura-Borealis

Would a 2G purebred Frill be worth anything? Are bred Frills worth anything at all? How about CB Frills?

What generation of Prize would you no longer consider worth trading for? ie a 5G stairstep? I've been giving away all of my Prizes that are 7G or higher but I dunno if that's a bad idea or not.

How rare are Aeons?

I think 2g PB Frills and CB Frills might be worth something for lineage builders or Frill lovers, with CBs being considered slightly more valuable to collectors than the lineaged ones.

As for prizes, stairsteps and spirals seem to lose most of their worth past 4g. I tried trading 4gs in the past but wasn't very successful, which has made me think that most of their worth is towards 3g or lower. I've seen that for some, it might depend on the rarity of the line (e.g. which CB Prize it descends from.) Prize checkers might also have a different worth, but those are much trickier to construct and trade for, sadly.

As for Aeons, I think they're quite valuable. Haven't seen many in the biomes recently so i'd rank them around CB Trios and CB Fire Gems but lower than CB Silvers and CB Golds.

Please correct me if i've left anything out or if i've got bits completely wrong. smile.gif

Edited by lovecats99

I'm new to trades and one thing that makes me nervous is wheather what I have is equal to what I'm asking for. Let's say I had a Cb pryo (which seems to be the less wanted one) what could I ask for in return that wouldn't be outrageous? Other uncommons? A CB BSA? I don't know.

I'm new to trades and one thing that makes me nervous is wheather what I have is equal to what I'm asking for. Let's say I had a Cb pryo (which seems to be the less wanted one) what could I ask for in return that wouldn't be outrageous? Other uncommons? A CB BSA? I don't know.

You can ask whatever you want, other Xenowyrms and rare considered breeds like Coppers and Blusangs, maybe a couple of commone hatchlings.

Is there any idea of what a paper dragon egg is worth in relation to olive hatchies?

One or two hatchies, depending on who's looking. I've been trying to stop grabbing unbreedables because if they do get offers, they tend to be slower in coming than for things like xenos and coppers.

One or two hatchies, depending on who's looking. I've been trying to stop grabbing unbreedables because if they do get offers, they tend to be slower in coming than for things like xenos and coppers.

Thanks. No wonder I didn't get any bites, I was asking for 4 xd.png

Save for CB Gaia Xeno (green), all CB xenos seem to be more/less wanted depending on people. None of the others are consistently high in demand and have their phases. Trading isn't as complicated as it looks, the worst that will happen is you won't get any offers. There is no penalty for even asking CB gold for a messy common, but that trade is realistically impossible. My advice to you is not to worry too much and experiment along the way, look at other trades too for some ideas on price. All the best. smile.gif

Is a second gen Astrapi from Mageia parents worth anything? what could I ask for it? thanks

Not worth much, I am afraid. Colorfail reduces trade value and bred xenos aren't particularly hard to get.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Hm... I had no WiFi for all of April Fools, so naturally I had no chance of getting an April Fool's egg.

Would people who own one accept a Paper egg for an upside down Mint or Balloon? I'm not really sure about how much these are worth.

Edit: Also, would it be plausible to offer a 2G Snow Dragon or Soulstone IOU?

Edited by -Frost-Fire-

Not worth much, I am afraid. Colorfail reduces trade value and bred xenos aren't particularly hard to get.

thank you! I'll keep the baby smile.gif

Hm... I had no WiFi for all of April Fools, so naturally I had no chance of getting an April Fool's egg.

Would people who own one accept a Paper egg for an upside down Mint or Balloon? I'm not really sure about how much these are worth.

Edit: Also, would it be plausible to offer a 2G Snow Dragon or Soulstone IOU?

Unfortunately, I highly doubt it. Some people are successfully trading them for CB Golds and 2nd gen Prizes. Obviously, some people are gifting them. As always, you either have to be lucky or "wealthy".

Is a second gen Astrapi from Mageia parents worth anything? what could I ask for it? thanks

Not too much I think. For people trying to build particular lineage, however, it might be a different story. I remember trading one of mine and got a cb xeno in return at some point, but people's interest comes and goes, so there.

Oh I just noticed that someone already solved this problem. Never mind me then rolleyes.gif

Edited by IOU

So im currently working on trading for an upside down mint hatchling. Does anyone know if once full grown it will be upside down? Or do you have to freeze as a hatchling? I dont really want to trade something amazing for one to have it turn out to be a regular mint.

So im currently working on trading for an upside down mint hatchling. Does anyone know if once full grown it will be upside down? Or do you have to freeze as a hatchling? I dont really want to trade something amazing for one to have it turn out to be a regular mint.

No one has any idea yet because none of them can grow up before midnight tonight (EST). One or two people have frozen theirs and they stayed upside down, but it's impossible to be certain at this point whether the adults will also be upside down.

No one has any idea yet because none of them can grow up before midnight tonight (EST). One or two people have frozen theirs and they stayed upside down, but it's impossible to be certain at this point whether the adults will also be upside down.

Thanks for the response. Anyone know now if the adults will be upside down? lol

Thanks for the response. Anyone know now if the adults will be upside down? lol

Yes they are smile.gifI have one here Though who knows if this is subject to change.

Hopefully view links are allowed since it's grown up

Edited by Ninetails

Yes they are smile.gifI have one here Though who knows if this is subject to change.

Hopefully view links are allowed since it's grown up

Awesome. Thanks a lot for the info!

What are 2nd gen PB golds and silvers worth these days?

I've been trying to trade one of each for a few days now, and not a single bite.

Is a CB Xeno really too much to ask for huh.gif

https://dragcave.net/lineage/jw8dt

What may I actually get for this...? Is a 2g black Sweetling offspring too much to ask for?

People don't usually go for mixed prizekin lines, but there also aren't many alt Sweet breeders around. Trying to get non-holiday 2nd Gens can be tough, especially if the breed in question is difficult. -stares at her two Sweet x Silver pairs-

If you're looking for something that's fairly common, though, you can try poking the Alt Sweetling Breeding thread or SROGG.

What are 2nd gen PB golds and silvers worth these days?

I've been trying to trade one of each for a few days now, and not a single bite.

Is a CB Xeno really too much to ask for huh.gif

I've generally found 3G metals trading quicker than 2gs lately blink.gif Genuinely more likely to get a Xeno for the former than the latter. I've had more luck trying to breed specific pairings for people than offering them up for open trade after they've been bred.

What does a CB Cheese dragon egg trade for?

Well, all cheeses are cb. =p But if the right person sees your trade, then a common hatchie or two. Perhaps a BSA egg. Or you can swap for other unbreedables.

In my experience, unbreedables aren't that desireable to many people, so you do have to be patient and wait for the right person to see your trade. ^^

People don't usually go for mixed prizekin lines, but there also aren't many alt Sweet breeders around. Trying to get non-holiday 2nd Gens can be tough, especially if the breed in question is difficult. -stares at her two Sweet x Silver pairs-

If you're looking for something that's fairly common, though, you can try poking the Alt Sweetling Breeding thread or SROGG.

Thank you for the response, I shall go ahead and subscribe to that thread. I'm not picky when it comes to alt offspring, I'm happy with cave blockers as well! d: