Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

How many CB Olives is an ND worth?

I was thinking of asking for about 20; would that be accepted? Would 30? (more than that just seems greedy and excessive. I mean, I only need 512 of them...)

I made a deal for 60 any lineage olives for a CB female ND smile.gif

Would asking for a CB silver be too much for a PB 2G alt vine?

You can always ask, sometimes there's an unexpected generous trader or someone who really wants/needs one and is willing to pay for it, but I suspect you won't have a lot of luck. I don't trade a lot of alts so someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think the desirability usually goes black > undine > vine, and 2g PB black alts were going for CB Silvers before Valentines but don't seem to doing quite so well right now.

Would asking for a CB silver be too much for a PB 2G alt vine?

IMO it's very much a question of timing, I would definitely take a chance if I were you. Hey, I once got a CB Gold on a pair of Alts (2G PB Black and Vine), so you never know!

Uhm

What can one reasonably expect for two alt Undines? I got more lucky than expected and am kinda torn between freezing for scroll goals or trading xd.png

both are purebred smile.gif

just noticed I forgot to mention that and wanted to edit xd.png

I'd offer like a paper for one of them...but then again there are people who would offer a lot more than that. I dunno. That's just what I would do.

both are purebred smile.gif

just noticed I forgot to mention that and wanted to edit xd.png

For two 2G PB Alt Undines, I would definitely ask for a CB Silver.

And I have, in fact, gotten a CB Silver for a pair of Alts on 3 separate occasion (2 Alt Black, 1 Alt Black + 1 Alt Vine, and 1 Alt Black + 1 Alt Undine). I even got a CB Gold for a pair of Alts once, but that was pure luck and I wouldn't count on it.

I see.

Thank you both for answering smile.gif

Would take you up on that Paper, but I am currently not really interested in Unbreedables :/ Even though I do love Papers xd.png

How many 2G Holidaykin hatchlings would be fair to ask for a 2G Silver x Spring? I was thinking maybe two, or is that too much?

For reference: I'm mostly looking for 2G Frost and Ice at the moment.

What's a CB spessartine worth these days?

ETA: Reference the above: I think a couple holiday mates is perfectly fair to ask for a 2nd gen silver from common, especially since the mates you want are common!

Edited by jumpsnake

What is the worth of a cb silver these days? Can you fetch anything good for them besides a bunch of cb uncommons?

What is the worth of a cb silver these days? Can you fetch anything good for them besides a bunch of cb uncommons?

Hmmm, not really, they aren't rare enough to get you a gold or a SA kin, ect so i'd say no.

If I where you i'd just keep it and trade the 2gs or use it for lineage making.

I'd say a CB Silver is more than enough to get a 3G Prize or a couple of 2G Alts ( I mean Black / Undine / Vine, not SA).

Unless I missed something and their value dropped. blink.gif

The last one I caught last week-got me loads of bad offers-so much so that I just kept it...sad their value has gone down so far-I saw one a few nights ago, didn't even bother to try for it.

Thanks for the response everyone! Yeah I don't know what caused so much drop in value, I am certainly not finding them any easier to catch than they were before. o.O I just get lucky because I surf the cave at a time which is literally middle of night for most people. I will just keep them then. I don't think 3G prizes are worth CB silver, I throw away my 3Gs for a CB xeno or two at most. laugh.gif

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Wot, Silvers should still be worth rares as far as I know, Xenos, coppers, Aeons ect

around 20-25 Olive hatchlings if you need some for the Holly contest.

4 Silvers could get you a gold or a 2gen Prize I believe

How many any lineaged pygmy hatchlings of any breed could I reasonably ask for when offering CB Trios, Blusangs, Xenos, Coppers, and 2G Silvers?

I was thinking 2 for Trios/Blusangs and ~4 for Xenos/Coppers/2G Silvers. Too low? Too high?

How many any lineaged pygmy hatchlings of any breed could I reasonably ask for when offering CB Trios, Blusangs, Xenos, Coppers, and 2G Silvers?

I was thinking 2 for Trios/Blusangs and ~4 for Xenos/Coppers/2G Silvers. Too low? Too high?

I'm comparing to my trades for Olives, which I think should work out about the same (they're more in demand but there's consequently lots more floating around as trade fodder so I think it evens out...), and I'd say comfortably 1-2 for Trios (or Pyrals etc), 2-4 for Blusangs, huge variation for Xenos 3-4 through to Copper equivalent offers in my experience, and up to 12 for Green Coppers and 2g Metals.

Xenos are the only thing I can't seem to predict, everything else I can usually comfortably pass on lower offers knowing someone else will offer more.

How much currently worth CB winter?

Maybe a CB hatchie or a low level rare like a trio/unbreedable? Someone else might have a more accurate opinion from trading them very recently, but I'd assume it's low value as they aren't that hard to catch but you might have people more eager for them than usual with the season about to end.

Are CB Aeons on par with CB Xenos / Coppers or not really?

I would say not really, probably also on par with low level rares but more so if it's hatched. Might be worth a try asking though in case someone hasn't fully stocked up for the BSA yet...