Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

CB metals have been dropping more often for the past few months from what I observed, I've managed to trade 1 CB ND for 2 CB Golds. Gold to Silver ratio is still the same, at 1:2.

Oh wow. Thanks a lot.

How do CB Green Coppers fair against CB Chrono/Gaia Xenos and Chickens? I don't usually trade Coppers for them, but I need a few for a lineage and scroll organizing respectively. Should I at least be able to get a CB Xeno hatchling or chick for it?

Really just outta curiosity, not really for a trade I'm doing. But how many CB NDs are worth a 2G Prize? And what about how many CB Metals for a 2G Prize? Like Golds and Silvers and stuff.

How do CB Green Coppers fair against CB Chrono/Gaia Xenos and Chickens? I don't usually trade Coppers for them, but I need a few for a lineage and scroll organizing respectively. Should I at least be able to get a CB Xeno hatchling or chick for it?

I think you could def get the hatchies you're looking for. Of all, green coppers are the most uncommon in my experience.

Really just outta curiosity, not really for a trade I'm doing. But how many CB NDs are worth a 2G Prize? And what about how many CB Metals for a 2G Prize? Like Golds and Silvers and stuff.

For 2g prizes, I see experimenters offering 1:1.

Based on an answer just a few posts above (if I understood correctly, lol), for cb metals, you could ask/offer 2:1 golds for neglected and 4:1 silvers for neglected.

I guess I should have worded that a bit better. I know that Green Coppers are the most uncommon and that I can probably get a Xeno hatch/chick for it, but if I was looking for eggs would asking for two of either be a bit much? |D;

How rare are cb firegems compair to cb xenos and coppers?

Do cb xeno or copper worth a 3rd gen prize?

I guess I should have worded that a bit better. I know that Green Coppers are the most uncommon and that I can probably get a Xeno hatch/chick for it, but if I was looking for eggs would asking for two of either be a bit much? |D;

Oh sorry, lol. I would say you could ask for one of each (both together) or two chicken eggs. Two xeno eggs might depend on who sees your trade and how lucky they get via catching. I think you could ask for two of each or one of both, and that'd be fair and you'll probably get a bite. So yeah, I say go for it. Besides, if days pass and you don't have any offers, you could lower what you're asking for.

How rare are cb firegems compair to cb xenos and coppers?

Do cb xeno or copper worth a 3rd gen prize?

I've seen firegems sitting in the volcano quite often this week. Maybe two (possibly three?) cb firegem hatchies for one xeno or non-green copper? Four for a green copper, probably.

3rd gen prizes really don't have much trade value, so you could def get one (perhaps even two) from a cb xeno or copper imo. I would probably ask for two first and see if you get any bites, unless you're asking for a specific lineage.

For 2g prizes, I see experimenters offering 1:1.

Based on an answer just a few posts above (if I understood correctly, lol), for cb metals, you could ask/offer 2:1 golds for neglected and 4:1 silvers for neglected.

It depends on the player offering as well xd.png I managed to set up a trade where they could afford to trade 2 CB Golds for a CB ND, within a week, and 8 CB Silvers for 2 CB NDs also within a week (I never thought I'd be locked with CB metals before). Then again, I did suppose it was more of me being a consistent experimenter with good results and able to return the trade in a short time. biggrin.gif

2G Prizes are far more common now compared to a few years ago, when I'd offer 2-4 NDs for a 2G. Now it's a 1:1 ratio. 2G Spriter alts are more exotic compared to 2G Prizes, IMHO.

I'm not sure with the values for other breeds in line with NDs; I just make up for my own scroll goals.

Hope this helps! biggrin.gif

I don't see CB Blusangs very often in trades. How rare are these? Are they more of a CB Silver rare or a CB Xenowyrm rare?

I don't see CB Blusangs very often in trades. How rare are these? Are they more of a CB Silver rare or a CB Xenowyrm rare?

Less than Xeno. I'd say that they fall between Xenos and Nebulae/Gemshards in terms of how often they drop. There are some people interested in them, but in my experience they don't usually seem to trade until they've hatched, if they trade at all, but it depends on what you're asking for.

I wonder how many CB Copper(Sulfur and Rainbow) eggs a CB Silver egg would worth. I also wonder if Dino eggs are rarer than Coppers or not? As I am getting across all types of Coppers quite often compared to Dino eggs, it seems like Dinos are rarer if I am right?

Nebulas actually drop a lot, in comparison to gemshards and xenos.

I'd agree with 11th though. It's hard to trade them, AND they drop in an area that isn't always populated by egg hunters so it's less likely for them to get caught /and/ get traded. They're about as rare as golden wyverns. I'd say gemshard kind of rare bc they seem to appear just as rarely.

Way less than silver, also less than xenowyrms (not via actual rarity, but because of demand).

Yeah, they do. I guess I was thinking more "they're not as valuable until they hatch/gender" because of the colors, rather than just how often they drop. |D; Also, Nebulae may drop more often due to being in two biomes, but it's seldom that they don't get picked up before the next shuffle.

What are Black,Undine and Green alts worth? And is one more worth than the other?

What are Black,Undine and Green alts worth? And is one more worth than the other?

Just speaking for myself, I've had more success trading Black alts than any other alts, and more success with the sitting one than with the curled one.

But that may just have been timing, I don't know if I'd call it a trend.

What does black alts worth exactly? sitting or curled 2nd gen PB or pretty line ages? random lneage curled or sitting?

What are CB Aeons and CB Nexus Dragons worth?

Is it possible to get one of them for a 3rd gen Bronze Shimmer? Or for a CB Almandine hatchie?

What are CB Aeons and CB Nexus Dragons worth?

Is it possible to get one of them for a 3rd gen Bronze Shimmer? Or for a CB Almandine hatchie?

I'd say at least at hatchie stage

I saw some ask for 2 cb aeon hatchies for a 3rd gen

I'd say at least at hatchie stage

I saw some ask for 2 cb aeon hatchies for a 3rd gen

I wonder at the success they found with that ask. I've been trading away one aeon egg for two olive hatchies and have had good luck with that, but 3rd gen prizes don't typically have great trade value, unless you happen to be offering a line/cb that a user has been specifically searching for.

CB nexus aren't too uncommon. I had quite a few people throw free ones at me when they saw I was collecting them.

CB aeon also aren't too uncommon (I've caught a lot more than I thought I would since spending more time in the cave) but are desirable due to their BSA.

Eilari, you could try your luck with a 3rd gen prize for a nexus and the almandine hatchie for an aeon egg/hatchie. I think you can definitely get a nexus or two for either of those offers. Aeon you might only get if the almandine hatchie is lower time or someone is actively collecting almandines.

JMHO

Good luck!

Reflex clicked a CB Blusang. Its been a while, are these guys still desirable? Is a CB Copper or Xeno way too much of an ask?

Reflex clicked a CB Blusang. Its been a while, are these guys still desirable? Is a CB Copper or Xeno way too much of an ask?

You might be able to get a brown copper, but from what I can tell trading all of these for olive hatchies, blusangs are not worth a copper or xeno unless maybe you offered up two or so hatchies and asked for an egg?

I took a small hiatus and came back to Zyumorphs, which I have managed to catch the meagre quantity of zero. What's their value in the trade market? What should I try to catch (and hatch?) or breed in exchange for them?

I took a small hiatus and came back to Zyumorphs, which I have managed to catch the meagre quantity of zero. What's their value in the trade market? What should I try to catch (and hatch?) or breed in exchange for them?

They're really new and everyone and their mom is trading for them, so the price is pretty darn high right now. I variously offered a CB Blusang, CB Thunder, and several 3G Prizes for them with no bites--and that was a few days ago, before their summon was revealed. In that same time I also saw someone trade a CB Gold for them. O___o

So my advice? Just keep hunting. If you see a CB Copper / Xeno along the way, grab it and try trading it. Otherwise stalk the trade threads and see if you can pounce on any cheap trades. Good luck!

As ADP mentioned, Zyus are new, and therefore in high demand at this time. Their value will greatly depend on what the grand majority of people are asking for these, that mostly being at least a few CB rares. Particularly CB rares considered more desirable such as CB silvers, CB xenos, Coppers, 2G alts, etc. I'd suggest waiting a little while before trying to trade/catch Zyus for now, since it'll likely be easier to obtain them once their demand has faltered a bit. Good luck!