Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Would it be fair of me to ask for a 2G Winter prizekin, possibly from a non-Bronze prize, for a CB Silver?

Are CB Xenowyrms (specifically Mageia) worth anything anymore? Not really sure what the trading market is like after taking my long break.

Also, what about rare 3rd gen prize lines?

Are CB Xenowyrms (specifically Mageia) worth anything anymore? Not really sure what the trading market is like after taking my long break.

Also, what about rare 3rd gen prize lines?

I believe Mageia is the most common Xeno, I'm not sure what you could fetch for it. Maybe one of the new crystals? 3rd gen rare lines are in demand, but it depends on the mate (ex. mate of CB Gold will be harder to trade than mate of CB Winter)

Would it be fair of me to ask for a 2G Winter prizekin, possibly from a non-Bronze prize, for a CB Silver?

It depends on breeder. Normally, it is fair. I have had people give me 2g prizekin even for cb almandine. Another one I traded for cb silver. What is important is to remember that most prize breeders have long lists and/or breeding plans,if you are looking for something they are already working on then you have higher chance but if it requires them to attempt fresh breeding some of them may not attempt it because of other people on list, in which case it wouldn't matter what you're offering. So I guess patience is required.

I've been asking for 2 - 3 common hatchies for an egg (you could probably get 4 for a gaia) and 4 for a xeno hatchie. And been successful thus far.

Has anybody gotten one of the new eggs for a bred metallic?

(I'm trying with a 2nd gen Silver from Terrae right now, and I wonder if it's worth waiting and being locked with it while missing the chance of catching the egg I want myself.)

How much are CB blusangs worth these days? I haven't kept up.

About a common hatchie or maybe a BSA egg or two? I think I tried for two hatchies once and got no bites, but when I went down to one, I had better luck with trades.

I believe Mageia is the most common Xeno, I'm not sure what you could fetch for it. Maybe one of the new crystals? 3rd gen rare lines are in demand, but it depends on the mate (ex. mate of CB Gold will be harder to trade than mate of CB Winter)

No, when Xenowyrms were released, we got their rarity status.

It's Pyro - Astrapi - Thalassa - Mageia - Chrono - Gaia

I traded 2 blusang hatchies today. One for one vein egg and other for two vein eggs. They still fetch good price, but it all depends on timing. I just about always ask for 3-4 common hatchies for them.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Are spiral prize lines worth less than stairs?

I think it depends on the person -- I know that I wouldn't really value it less unless it had a double step or other misgender, but others might only accept stairs as they look "cleaner" to them.

But then, I'm also not a huge prize collector.

What could you get for three CB Coppers (two green, one brown)? I took a bit of a break from active playing so it's been a while since I last traded anything.

Edited by Suklaademoni

Do you think I have a chance to get one of the crystal eggs for a CB Silver Lunar Herald and an alt vine, or am I just wasting my time?

Do you think I have a chance to get one of the crystal eggs for a CB Silver Lunar Herald and an alt vine, or am I just wasting my time?

I think it's possible. Alt vines are pretty high demand at the moment, from what I've seen. However, the fire gems are proving to be very elusive, so it may take some time before anyone offers.

((If I had more than just two blues, I would probably offer.))

I just offered a rainbow copper hatchling and a cheese egg for a purple dino egg. Did I offer enough or should I try to catch more to add to my offer?

I just offered a rainbow copper hatchling and a cheese egg for a purple dino egg. Did I offer enough or should I try to catch more to add to my offer?

I personally think you might have over-offered a little. The cheese might not have been quite enough itself, but I do not think you need to offer any more. I'd say that if you're worried about it and really want the dino, you should just PM the offerer, let them know you offered, and would like to know if they'd like something else, as you're willing to hunt for it to get the dino.

What is a CB Almandine worth these days?

A couple common hatchies, maybe BSA hatchies? Maybe a xeno?

I haven't been trading pyrals because I mostly just see pyropes, so someone else might have a clearer answer!

how much would a CB Lunar Herald be worth / how rare are they currently?

I think they're on the side of slightly common but not a blocker. I see them quite a bit in cave - and in the departures thread.

I saw someone do a successful trade asking for one and offering a cheese, so you could get an unbreedable? Maybe a swap for a nebula or BSA (egg)?

If you've made an offer on a trade, and the other person hasn't accepted/declined yet, what is a reasonable amount of time to give them before cancelling your offer?

I know I CAN cancel it at any time, just wondering what people think is polite.

Would a 2G purebred Frill be worth anything? Are bred Frills worth anything at all? How about CB Frills?

What generation of Prize would you no longer consider worth trading for? ie a 5G stairstep? I've been giving away all of my Prizes that are 7G or higher but I dunno if that's a bad idea or not.

How rare are Aeons?

If you've made an offer on a trade, and the other person hasn't accepted/declined yet, what is a reasonable amount of time to give them before cancelling your offer?

I know I CAN cancel it at any time, just wondering what people think is polite.

Personally, I don't think that any amount of time (short or long) can be considered impolite. I mean, if you offer somewhere, but see something else you prefer even just an hour later, or simply change your mind, you're entirely justified in cancelling your offer right then. It is after all, just an offer, and not a promise or an IOU.

If the other player didn't have a chance to see your offer, well, they won't miss what they don't know about. And if they did see it and didn't accept it right away, it appears that they're holding off for a better offer and keeping yours in case nothing better comes along.

And if it's a case of being unable to accept right away because of being locked, that has happened to me on both sides of the deal, and I've always been able to reach an agreement through PM.

On the other hand, I believe the reverse is true as well, if a trader wants to keep offers waiting for as long as possible in the hopes of getting a better one, that is their privilege. They do run the risk of having people cancel their offer, but it's for them to decide if the risk is worth it.

Basically, what I mean is that, outside of a mutual agreement, you don't owe anything to a trader, and they don't owe anything to you.