Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/jw8dt

What may I actually get for this...? Is a 2g black Sweetling offspring too much to ask for?

People don't usually go for mixed prizekin lines, but there also aren't many alt Sweet breeders around. Trying to get non-holiday 2nd Gens can be tough, especially if the breed in question is difficult. -stares at her two Sweet x Silver pairs-

If you're looking for something that's fairly common, though, you can try poking the Alt Sweetling Breeding thread or SROGG.

What are 2nd gen PB golds and silvers worth these days?

I've been trying to trade one of each for a few days now, and not a single bite.

Is a CB Xeno really too much to ask for huh.gif

I've generally found 3G metals trading quicker than 2gs lately blink.gif Genuinely more likely to get a Xeno for the former than the latter. I've had more luck trying to breed specific pairings for people than offering them up for open trade after they've been bred.

What does a CB Cheese dragon egg trade for?

Well, all cheeses are cb. =p But if the right person sees your trade, then a common hatchie or two. Perhaps a BSA egg. Or you can swap for other unbreedables.

In my experience, unbreedables aren't that desireable to many people, so you do have to be patient and wait for the right person to see your trade. ^^

People don't usually go for mixed prizekin lines, but there also aren't many alt Sweet breeders around. Trying to get non-holiday 2nd Gens can be tough, especially if the breed in question is difficult. -stares at her two Sweet x Silver pairs-

If you're looking for something that's fairly common, though, you can try poking the Alt Sweetling Breeding thread or SROGG.

Thank you for the response, I shall go ahead and subscribe to that thread. I'm not picky when it comes to alt offspring, I'm happy with cave blockers as well! d:

Could someone please contact sharlykng about her current trade of ND? It is about to die in three hours!😱

It would be a real shame to let something so rare to just slip away to death....😥😭😤😖

Hm. Are CB Lunar Heralds and CB Trios worth about the same? I've just snatched a CB Ice I may want to trade away.

ETA: Looks like my estimations were correct, I had two LH offers on my Ice.<3

Edited by Light Concorde

Are xenos and almandine worth anything nowadays?

I have pack of three xenos eggs and one almandine and I would like to trade them for something else.

Xenos, I've been getting a few common hatchies for, although the wait time for a response seems to be getting longer, which may just be due to the time I'm posting and who's seeing the trade.

Almandine if you hatched it might get you some bites but probably not many as an egg.

So I think you'll have better luck with the xenos, where you could get some bites if you're not asking for anything too big.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

My questions:

1- What does a CB trio egg worth ?

2- What does a CB Spessartine worth?

3- What does a CB Golden Wyvern worth?

thanks.

Edited by radoxin

My questions:

1- What does a CB trio egg worth ?

2- What does a CB Spessartine worth?

3- What does a CB Golden Wyvern worth?

thanks.

I got an olive hatchie for the cb thunder I just traded, so one common hatchie at least for the trio and probably for the spess. Not sure the gwyvern would fetch the same, though.

How much is a dino worth these days? More specifically, a red dino?

Also, which xenos are worth more, and which are worth least?

Thanks smile.gif

Edited by Seahorse

Hey there guys smile.gif I have a question regarding trading, but is is more... general I guess, so it might not be the correct place to ask it.

Is it ok to directly ask someone about a possible trade? Can sending a PM to a Spriter and coming up with 'hey there, I have a *blank*, wanna trade?' work? I am really afraid and I don't want to seem rude, so I am seeking advise from more experienced players smile.gif

I feel like I am extremely awkward, I don't want to bother other people, but I don't wanna miss my shot and I doubt I will have an opportunity like this any time soon.

Do people trade privately, without using trading trades and do you think a Spriter could feel offended by such attempt?

Personally, I think it's perfectly acceptable, if you only send one message and don't harass them if they say no, or even if they choose not to respond.

Personally, I think it's perfectly acceptable, if you only send one message and don't harass them if they say no, or even if they choose not to respond.

The only thing I would add is to check their profile for breeding info! If you're after a spriter's alt, many of them have lists and some information on whether the list is open or closed or if they're accepting PMs regarding trades.

If they're open to PMs or if they don't say anything at all, a polite PM isn't out of place. If they specify in their profile that they're currently not accepting PMs, then I would leave it be. ^^

I am trying to trade an egg, from what I think is a beautiful lineage (Though I know holiday and/or Prize lineages are definitely not everyones cup of tea). I'm not expecting rares, or multiple eggs, or anything crazy.

It's been up 24 hours. The code starts with a Z. I'm just asking for something off my profile wishlist, which is fairly huge and not just filled with rares or even uncommons (And I provided a direct link to it in my trade posts). It's a 3G, so not a super high gen. And there hasn't even been one offer.

What am I doing wrong, that is causing my trade to get zero offers? Is it because it's a Prize dragon, or the lineage, or something else entirely?

If it ends up growing up in my cave, due to no offers, I won't be sad, because I really do love the lineage a great deal. I'm just curious what is so off putting about the poor baby that the link isn't even getting a common or 2 tossed at it. Thanks!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Zy3Sg

I am trying to trade an egg, from what I think is a beautiful lineage (Though I know holiday and/or Prize lineages are definitely not everyones cup of tea). I'm not expecting rares, or multiple eggs, or anything crazy.

It's been up 24 hours. The code starts with a Z. I'm just asking for something off my profile wishlist, which is fairly huge and not just filled with rares or even uncommons (And I provided a direct link to it in my trade posts). It's a 3G, so not a super high gen. And there hasn't even been one offer.

What am I doing wrong, that is causing my trade to get zero offers? Is it because it's a Prize dragon, or the lineage, or something else entirely?

If it ends up growing up in my cave, due to no offers, I won't be sad, because I really do love the lineage a great deal. I'm just curious what is so off putting about the poor baby that the link isn't even getting a common or 2 tossed at it. Thanks!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Zy3Sg

prize x holiday/GoN lines don't trade as well other lines

because a lot of us might not have a CB of that holiday or those who do have one life mate their dragons and don't want to waste a CB holiday on such a lineage

also to continue that line with the set lineage colour you need to have a Black CB Sweetling, which only set people have

this is just my view of why you're having a hard time trading it

prize x holiday/GoN lines don't trade as well other lines

because a lot of us might not have a CB of that holiday or those who do have one life mate their dragons and don't want to waste a CB holiday on such a lineage

also to continue that line with the set lineage colour you need to have a Black CB Sweetling, which only set people have

this is just my view of why you're having a hard time trading it

The other possibility is that people just aren't seeing it. It sometimes takes me days to get a trade simply because I'm posting at times when people who would be interested aren't on.

But I do agree with the above of needing to find someone with an alt sweetling to continue the line could def be an issue. But if anyone is looking for a low gen prize, I do think you could get a bite as long as you keep trying.

Sorry for bumping this, just had a couple questions.

1. What are CB Tan Ridgewings worth? I got two in a trade but I only need one.

2. What are Dinos worth? I can grab Cheeses, Chickens, Papers just fine, I've even caught a couple Silvers! But I can't catch Dinos for the life of me. dry.gif

Sorry for bumping this, just had a couple questions.

1. What are CB Tan Ridgewings worth? I got two in a trade but I only need one.

2. What are Dinos worth? I can grab Cheeses, Chickens, Papers just fine, I've even caught a couple Silvers! But I can't catch Dinos for the life of me. dry.gif

Sometimes I could get a Cheese for the Tan Ridgewing.

Maybe you could request a dino? I always trade dinos for cheeses or similar value. They are a bit harder to catch than other unbreedables cause thes dont pop as much in the cave but I dont think they are worth much more. I guess try asking for what you want really, if xou dont get it accept the offer xou like most.

Quick reply pretty please? c:

I have a chicken. Someone is offering a 2gen bronze Shimmer FAIL and someone else is offering two CB Fire gems. Which is better?

I just came back from a break so Im not sure what these are worth anymore lol

Thanks!

Edited by BlueMint

I have a chicken. Someone is offering a 2gen bronze Shimmer FAIL and someone else is offering two CB Fire gems. Which is better?

Thanks!

I'd take the kin, but then I'm not huge on collecting general CBs.

Thanks!

Honestly, I think this one's up to you. I would say they're about on par with each other (although I've been olive hunting, so I'm not sure how uncommon fire gems have become) and either is a great offer for a chicken. Take the offer with the stuff that you most want. Offspring from either offer isn't really going to be tradeable, so I think it's just what you want.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Thanks!

Thank you both c:

After reading your responses, I decided to go for the kin.

Hi, ive been away from Dc for 2 (or 3) years.

What does cb silver worth compare to cb gold or neglected now?

Back in the day they had kinda same value. Im not sure about now.

Thanks

CB metals have been dropping more often for the past few months from what I observed, I've managed to trade 1 CB ND for 2 CB Golds. Gold to Silver ratio is still the same, at 1:2.