Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Since no one has answered you yet... I suspect it will take a long time, especially if you plan on doing an exact mate of Gold Shimmer x Heartstealings. If I had a Male Gold Shimmer, I'd send you a freebie Gold Shimmer, but I don't. rolleyes.gif

That's really nice of you to say.

Oui, and I need the heartstealing so the window is SMALL

heck, I haven't even SEEN another checker like it, maybe it and it's siblings are the only checker around.

^ If I had a CB Prize, I'd giveaway the offspring to anyone who wanted one. *shrugs* I guess I'm just naturally a nice person. Too bad I'll probably never own one. *long sigh*

I'll try and help you get one; I feel like helping someone today.

Edited by predatorfan4ever

^ If I had a CB Prize, I'd giveaway the offspring to anyone who wanted one. *shrugs* I guess I'm just naturally a nice person. Too bad I'll probably never own one. *long sigh*

I'll try and help you get one; I feel like helping someone today.

Everyone will say that until they know how hard to get a 2G prize from CB prize... laugh.gif

1 question, what is the value of 2G valentine(s) from prize(s) or 3G checker from prize(s)?

I'm looking for certain valentine lines, and I'm not sure what to offer to get them. dry.gif

I'm double dipping tongue.gif

1. What's a 3G Prize worth nowadays?

2. Are Almandines worth anything (and if so, what)? I've posted a few on EATW and the trade threads here but never receive offers.

Everyone will say that until they know how hard to get a 2G prize from CB prize...  laugh.gif

Nah, I think there are actual nice people out there, not JUST people who say certain things to seem nice. I giveaway CB Golds in my Lottery Thread... I could easily just trade them instead of being generous and giving them away. Sure, some I do trade away, but with the Holly Contest going on, I am kind of determined to get that 2nd Gen Holly. If I can find a 2nd Gen Holly without needing to trade for thousands of Olives, I'll just start giving everything I catch away via my thread. Honestly, I am a nice person. Genuinely nice. Not just a "Oh I'll just say I'm nice UNTIL dot dot dot."

My 2nd Gen TinShims breed decently. Even when they don't produce a TinShim for 3 weeks, it's okay. And YES, honestly I would give a 2nd Gen to anyone who wanted one. Sure, I may have a list of 100 people, and they might not get theirs for 5 years, but they would EVENTUALLY get one. I'd wait 30 years for a free 2nd Gen TinShim. xd.png

Nah, I think there are actual nice people out there, not JUST people who say certain things to seem nice. I giveaway CB Golds in my Lottery Thread... I could easily just trade them instead of being generous and giving them away. Sure, some I do trade away, but with the Holly Contest going on, I am kind of determined to get that 2nd Gen Holly. If I can find a 2nd Gen Holly without needing to trade for thousands of Olives, I'll just start giving everything I catch away via my thread. Honestly, I am a nice person. Genuinely nice. Not just a "Oh I'll just say I'm nice UNTIL dot dot dot."

My 2nd Gen TinShims breed decently. Even when they don't produce a TinShim for 3 weeks, it's okay. And YES, honestly I would give a 2nd Gen to anyone who wanted one. Sure, I may have a list of 100 people, and they might not get theirs for 5 years, but they would EVENTUALLY get one. I'd wait 30 years for a free 2nd Gen TinShim. xd.png

I noticed (you're a nice person)... and I did wrote my name in your lottery form although I'm not sure if it's still ongoing or already ended. tongue.gif

It's true, there are actual nice people in this game - but time will be the major problem when the list is long (for sure the list for free 2G prize will be super long). Many people from the list will quit the game before they get their 2nd gen prize. You wanted to, but you can't fullfil all. In the end, many people who wanted it won't get it - that's what I mean.

Breeding prizes is tough for me. Maybe I'm just unlucky but I'm not a nice person either, so it doesn't really matter. happy.gif

If you could wait 30 years, I'm pretty sure you'll get what you wanted someday. Good luck.

@Shadowgirl123

1- Depends on your 3G prize's mates. Newer breed has higher value coz not many people have that line yet.

Normally I swap for different 3G prize, or 2g metal x common/2xCB copper or xenos/CB silver - not always/2g prizekin/3g prize(or prizekin) checker

2- spessartine, xeno (astrapi/pyro/maybe mageia?), trios, seasonal, aeon, unbreedables(cheese/dino), or couple of CB hatchlings (olives - you can trade for other things if you don't collect them). Try to look for someone who's looking for it first. This way is faster. happy.gif

Please correct me if I'm wrong but those are things I usually got in offer.

Would a code for the valentine '17 of this year, Zumba (caps messed) be considered a cool code? Or like a semi-cool code?

I'd say so, it depends on what you like in a code. Zumba is that dance exercise craze. laugh.gif

Edited by tishavara

I'd say so, it depends on what you like in a code. Zumba is that dance excersise craze. laugh.gif

Yeah, I think I'll keep it and name it something to do with exercise.

Would a code for the valentine '17 of this year, Zumba (caps messed) be considered a cool code? Or like a semi-cool code?

Sounds like a name code, naming a name code or even naming a cool code is kinda counter productivexD

Sounds like a name code, naming a name code or even naming a cool code is kinda counter productivexD

Yes, but there's the peoples things with "Nicely named parents with no CB in name" I know a name code might be an exception so I'm currently debating with myself whether or not to name it. I've also got the code jetva (caps messed) that I will probably name.

Yes, but there's the peoples things with "Nicely named parents with no CB in name" I know a name code might be an exception so I'm currently debating with myself whether or not to name it. I've also got the code jetva (caps messed) that I will probably name.

You can always just leave it like that and when you see someone asking for a trade you want that you can make with it you can just ask them if a name code is ok and if not you can name it then if you want.

Hi guys, I have a question.

I am trading with someone and if the transaction completes there will be more than egg limits. Which one of the eggs will be abandoned?

I am trading with someone and if the transaction completes there will be more than egg limits. Which one of the eggs will be abandoned?

A trade will not go through if it will make a scroll exceed egg limits?

If you are the offerer, the person who made the trade cannot accept your trade if you are locked. They will get a message that goes like "The user has too many eggs/hatchlings"

If you are the offerer, the person who made the trade cannot accept your trade if you are locked. They will get a message that goes like "The user has too many eggs/hatchlings"

Thanks! wink.gif

Hey guys! Sorry if this is an annoying question, but I was wondering if you guys could give me your opinions about what dragons are currently rarest to come across in the cave? I suppose golds and silvers are usually the most elusive, but what else is currently tough to find in the cave and going for a high price? Thanks!

Hey guys! Sorry if this is an annoying question, but I was wondering if you guys could give me your opinions about what dragons are currently rarest to come across in the cave? I suppose golds and silvers are usually the most elusive, but what else is currently tough to find in the cave and going for a high price? Thanks!

Coppers and Xenos are really the only others, but they're not very close in value to Silvers and Golds. You can try your hand at Trios and Blusangs, but they aren't in very high demand, and might not trade before hatching. Aeons also seem somewhat sought after, being a newer and useful BSA, but I still haven't bothered to get them yet so I'm not quite sure how they're trading.

Coppers and Xenos are really the only others, but they're not very close in value to Silvers and Golds. You can try your hand at Trios and Blusangs, but they aren't in very high demand, and might not trade before hatching. Aeons also seem somewhat sought after, being a newer and useful BSA, but I still haven't bothered to get them yet so I'm not quite sure how they're trading.

Thanks! smile.gif I still don't have anywhere near enough xenos or aeons yet, so I'm definitely trying to grab them. Good to know what sorts of things I might be able to trade for them though. Thanks!

How many CB Olives is an ND worth?

I was thinking of asking for about 20; would that be accepted? Would 30? (more than that just seems greedy and excessive. I mean, I only need 512 of them...)

I was thinking of asking for about 20; would that be accepted? Would 30? (more than that just seems greedy and excessive. I mean, I only need 512 of them...)

I saw a well-known member of the community offer 500 of them for two and got outbidded. You don't need to ask for that many, as most people won't offer that many. 20 is definitely a bit too low. Generally CB ND=CB Gold. CB NDs are usually worth more than lineaged NDs. I honestly wouldn't worry about seeming greedy and excessive, as by putting an ND up for trade for CB Olive hatchies you are giving most people a chance at getting an ND. Nowadays people charge such high prices for an ND, chances of finding a trade like this is extremely low. The prices people now charge are things that most people cannot get there hands on, thus so many people have no chance at getting an ND. If you are only asking for 30, you definitely will get bites. Heck, PM me and I'd do that...

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

It would depend on whether it's CB or not, I've seen CB Gold go for 50-60 Olives (although that's not necessarily CB Olives). You can also put it up for best offer and see what that nets you...

Edited by Pourlemoment

I would say rarity goes something like: golds, silvers, gaia xenos, coppers, other xenos. Just from what I have seen.

How many purple hatchies (any lineage) would a 3rd gen tinsel or shimmer (bronze) be worth at current? What about aeons?

CB ND could get you a min of 50 as 50 is the minimum you can get a CB gold with but people can get a LOT more but 50 is just the minimum someone should ask for without ripping them self off

With a lineage it depends on the lineage as most people want CB's, awesome lineage and you will get good offers, normal or messy lineage probably not so much unless someone wants it to freeze

Edited by maylin