Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

So, im trying to find the best breeds to breed my Gold Tinsel to produce shinies for trading. Is there a list somewhere of the best breeds to use? So far what I am doing is not working, and Id really like to get some 2gs/3gs going for trading purposes.

I had a look at your dragon's offspring and I think you are just trying with mates that are too common. I agree with the xenos suggestion (personally I love anything and everything xeno), but you could also try trios or older commons like blacks, vines, etc. The more common the mate the more rare the shiny offspring.

I had a look at your dragon's offspring and I think you are just trying with mates that are too common. I agree with the xenos suggestion (personally I love anything and everything xeno), but you could also try trios or older commons like blacks, vines, etc. The more common the mate the more rare the shiny offspring.

Would shiny's from trios trade well? For some reason I was assuming that they wouldnt because they're BSA dragons.

Would shiny's from trios trade well? For some reason I was assuming that they wouldnt because they're BSA dragons.

They should o: Do you not like BSA dragons? What made you think BSA's are bad to breed with?

They should o: Do you not like BSA dragons? What made you think BSA's are bad to breed with?

I honestly have no idea what made me think that. I just didnt think trios were all that sought after other than for their BSA.

Thanks for all the help everyone. As much as I want to continue the couple lines that I have going to "complete" them with a shiny. I may just have to switch this week.

What is a cb Magma worth these days? I would like to get something rarer for it.

Reposting since this got lost in the conversation.

Honestly, I don't think CB Magmas are worth anything anymore. I'm lucky to get an offer of a CB Common Hatchling for one... and that's with it sitting for a while. :l

I agree with predatorfan4ever. I tend to not pick up trio eggs when I see them. I think the last time I traded them was a CB thunder & CB magma for a CB mageia. So maybe they're roughly equivalent to a gemshard.

How many CB Blusangs would a Green Dino be worth?

1-2? I think geen dinos are the most common dinos, but wait for a second opinion.

1-2? I think geen dinos are the most common dinos, but wait for a second opinion.

Ah, I think that's about right. I was thinking that Blusangs are a little more common, but that could just be that I see them a lot more since I'm almost always in the Coast. Thank you!

Couple quick trade value questions: Ive heard that you cant necessarily trust the rarity listed by every breed on the wiki. Is there a better place with a listing of breeds by rarity? This might help me a bit to know what to ask for when trying to trade what I think is a rarer egg/hatchie.

Also, what is the normal asking price for a 2g shiny or a 3g shiny from mates such as gold, silver, xeno, etc? I dont really see a ton of 2gs in the trade sections so not sure the general value.

Thanks, ill try to keep my questions coming less often once I get a better feel of value. Lol

I haven't traded a CB blusang in a long time, are they still uncommon? Would a male CB ridgewing hatchling be a fair trade?

I haven't traded a CB blusang in a long time, are they still uncommon? Would a male CB ridgewing hatchling be a fair trade?

blusangs are actually rare.

I caught a cb blusang just a few days ago. I asked for one olive hatchie in return, any line fine. It took about a full day to receive an offer and I got no PMs.

So, personally, if I was asking for one, I would hazard on the side of offering two cb hatchies.

I've once heard Gaia Xenowyrm where rarer than other xenos. Is it true? If yes, what could I get with one?

I caught two xenos (neither gaias) the other day and asked for two olive hatchies for each of them. I think I know of a few people who asked for four hatchies (not sure of what xenos they had, though).

I'm not sure any xeno is much more rare than the others, although the gaia might be a little more desired right now. So I know you can get two hatchies. You might be able to get four hatchies.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I caught a cb blusang just a few days ago. I asked for one olive hatchie in return, any line fine. It took about a full day to receive an offer and I got no PMs.

So, personally, if I was asking for one, I would hazard on the side of offering two cb hatchies.

SockPuppet Stranger and kreepers killer, thank you smile.gif

I'm the one with the blusang egg (impulse click), and it looks like from your responses that asking for the one hatchling or incuhatchable egg will be okay?

SockPuppet Stranger and kreepers killer, thank you smile.gif

I'm the one with the blusang egg (impulse click), and it looks like from your responses that asking for the one hatchling or incuhatchable egg will be okay?

I think if you're just asking for any hatchie, you can ask for two. And if you get no bites, lower to one. =p

I think if you're just asking for any hatchie, you can ask for two. And if you get no bites, lower to one. =p

I want to ask for a specific breed, though rather common - a hatchling with the right gender, or an incuhatchable egg that can still be influenced. It sounds like the pickiness of my "want" will equal a blusang smile.gif

Couple quick trade value questions: Ive heard that you cant necessarily trust the rarity listed by every breed on the wiki. Is there a better place with a listing of breeds by rarity? This might help me a bit to know what to ask for when trying to trade what I think is a rarer egg/hatchie.

Also, what is the normal asking price for a 2g shiny or a 3g shiny from mates such as gold, silver, xeno, etc? I dont really see a ton of 2gs in the trade sections so not sure the general value.

Thanks, ill try to keep my questions coming less often once I get a better feel of value. Lol

The only other way to get a feel for rarity and what people want is to just play the game and be active in the community, as its always changing what people want and what people find rare even if the drops are still technically rare.

And you don't see many 2gen prize trades because they are rare, a 2gen you can trade for whatever you want, like a Gold, a few silvers, or a neglect. 3gen you can get good eggs but not golds or Neglects. You could get a Silver, two Xenos or some of the other rare dragons.

Edited by maylin

I want to note that I've had better response with replies by using the Dragonmarket on EATW for things like blusangs.

I want to note that I've had better response with replies by using the Dragonmarket on EATW for things like blusangs.

I would second this, although I have also had some surprising results on the forums here via PM. Some blusangs or equivalent level CBs have gone quickly for similar offers to a Xeno or Brown Copper, other times they've sat around a long time, it seems quite unpredictable to me.

Regarding my earlier question about the 2G Silver Tinsel, I know the mate now. The owner asked me for my top 2 choices and I picked Anagallis and Chrono. If I end up with a 2G from Anagallis, I will keep it. If I end up with a 2G from Chrono, I will trade it.

So, it would look like this: user posted image

Now, I've decided that if I were to trade, I would want CB Hatchlings in exchange. No one breed, to give flexibility. Particularly I was aiming for some Arias, Frills, Fells, Azure Glacewings, Nexuses, Monarchs, Diamondwings, and Almeralds.

I'm not sure if I should put a set amount or take offers. I'm undecided. Half of me is thinking the later, since I'm pretty sure there's some crazy people out there who would trade organs for a 2G. xd.png But I also know how hard it is to trade for a 2G, and thus half of me doesn't want to be one of those people who want your first born and soul. rolleyes.gif

Ugh. What to do, what to do? Be greedy or be nice? user posted image

Regarding my earlier question about the 2G Silver Tinsel, I know the mate now. The owner asked me for my top 2 choices and I picked Anagallis and Chrono. If I end up with a 2G from Anagallis, I will keep it. If I end up with a 2G from Chrono, I will trade it.

So, it would look like this: user posted image

Now, I've decided that if I were to trade, I would want CB Hatchlings in exchange. No one breed, to give flexibility. Particularly I was aiming for some Arias, Frills, Fells, Azure Glacewings, Nexuses, Monarchs, Diamondwings, and Almeralds.

I'm not sure if I should put a set amount or take offers. I'm undecided. Half of me is thinking the later, since I'm pretty sure there's some crazy people out there who would trade organs for a 2G. xd.png But I also know how hard it is to trade for a 2G, and thus half of me doesn't want to be one of those people who want your first born and soul. rolleyes.gif

Ugh. What to do, what to do? Be greedy or be nice? user posted image

Well, if you're only asking for (common/uncommon) hatchies, that's giving everyone a chance right there. From there, I think that you're perfectly justified in taking the best offer you can get.

Whatever you end up doing, someone (several someones even) will be unhappy. So don't worry too much about it! wink.gif

^ Thanks for the advice. I don't want CB Golds, et cetera. Those I can catch on my own. But I'm lazy and don't want to collect eggs and hatch them myself, so that's why I decided on a trade involving CB Common/Uncommon Hatchlings. Anyone is able to do that! It's just a matter of who is going to be willing to do alot.png of them!

(And YES, I know "a lot" is 2 words. I just like the little Al0t creature. wub.gif )