Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

On 24/08/2017 at 9:30 PM, Metal-n-Monster said:

Definitely a lot more than that. Then again, I'd trade a CB Silver for one. But that may be my own personal opinion. But, in general, they're worth 2 chickens at least.

Oh well. I guess I wasn't too lucky this time around.

Had a trade out for 3d and no bites at all. :(

Edited by CrazyChess

11 hours ago, CrazyChess said:

Oh well. I guess I wasn't too lucky this time around.

Had a trade out for 3d and no bites at all. :(

That doesn't sound right. Hmmm, maybe I'm overshooting, idk. o.O

Hey guys! I have two CB Chronos (one's hatched), a CB Astrapi (hatched), and a CB Blusang.

Would giving two of those for a CB Brown Copper or CB Pink or Yellow Zyu be a good deal for me, or are they more 1:1 in terms of value?

1 hour ago, dustpuppy said:

Are blue Baikalas still sought after? What would be a fair trade for them?

Not really. I started looking for them myself for zombie fodder and I see them in the cave literally all the time. They show up about 50% of the time during the 5 minute drops if not more. If you don't feel like catching them yourself any decent dragon should be enough to entice people to catch (or even hatch) a few for you.

On 08/09/2017 at 1:12 AM, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Hey guys! I have two CB Chronos (one's hatched), a CB Astrapi (hatched), and a CB Blusang.

Would giving two of those for a CB Brown Copper or CB Pink or Yellow Zyu be a good deal for me, or are they more 1:1 in terms of value?

Others might disagree with me, but personally I wouldn't trade more than one xeno for a brown copper or zyu. Zyus are in high demand, but they're also relatively easy to find in the cave. They drop much more frequently than xenos, from what I've observed. I'd be inclined to go for a 1:1 trade with the dragons you've suggested, but perhaps that's just me. 

The greedy side of me says to give me the two Xenos. :P The realistic side says it's more 1:1 in terms of trading. Definitely not worth 2. I can easily catch Zyus, but not Xenos. Yes, they're high in demand but that doesn't mean they're rare to find.

Okay. I have a CB Gold. I want Chickens. Realistically, how many could I ask for? I will also not give them a time-limit since it'll most likely be an IOU (if that helps you come up with a number).

3 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

Okay. I have a CB Gold. I want Chickens. Realistically, how many could I ask for? I will also not give them a time-limit since it'll most likely be an IOU (if that helps you come up with a number).

uhhh, 10?
I got 4-5 for CB Silvers.. So probably double i guess, or like 8?

Edit: I got Cheeses, but I guess they value the same.

Edited by deja

So CB Coppers are worth... how much? I'm not interested in useless unbreedables and I'm not getting bites even for a color swap... are the green variants really that rare? :/

5 hours ago, Orchi'dea said:

So CB Coppers are worth... how much? I'm not interested in useless unbreedables and I'm not getting bites even for a color swap... are the green variants really that rare? :/

There's a small chance of finding a red for green swap, but unless someone is desperate they probably won't swap a brown for a green. I think the values at this point are less based off of how often each variant drops (which seems to be fairly even) and more based off of user preferences. Most people consider greens the best looking in lineages, so they're considered the most valuable.

What would you guys say a CB Albino is worth? For some reason I auto-click them even though they aren't a breed I hoard and there are others way higher on my priority list. And I know some people do hoard them. Is it worth trying to trade it or should I chuck it into the AP when it comes off cooldown?

I actually had no idea where ELSE to ask for advice, but:

Okay, I traded with someone earlier last week. I gave them a CB Silver, and in exchange they were to give me 20 CB Z codes (through IOU of course). They've been sending them very, very fast. I love it!

They're actually a new-er player. And, they're sending me very, very Uncommon things. Even some things that are considered rare by how in-demand they are by the players. The person is not even done sending them to me, and they've actually given me MORE than what the CB Silver is worth (imho). I want to give them a gift in return, since I kinda feel very guilty and like I am taking advantage of them...? They're new, they may not know rarity kind of stuff. I gave them a lousy CB Silver and they've given me probably double of what it is worth (again, imho).

TL;DR - I need gift ideas for a very generous trader!

2 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

I actually had no idea where ELSE to ask for advice, but:

Okay, I traded with someone earlier last week. I gave them a CB Silver, and in exchange they were to give me 20 CB Z codes (through IOU of course). They've been sending them very, very fast. I love it!

They're actually a new-er player. And, they're sending me very, very Uncommon things. Even some things that are considered rare by how in-demand they are by the players. The person is not even done sending them to me, and they've actually given me MORE than what the CB Silver is worth (imho). I want to give them a gift in return, since I kinda feel very guilty and like I am taking advantage of them...? They're new, they may not know rarity kind of stuff. I gave them a lousy CB Silver and they've given me probably double of what it is worth (again, imho).

TL;DR - I need gift ideas for a very generous trader!

Maybe you can offer to catch them some non-Z counterparts to the rare things? Or, can you see their scroll, and whether or not they are missing some rare things or breeds?

What is a single CB Halloween hatchling really worth? I'm hoping to arrange some IOUs, but I'm not sure what to offer in exchange. In the past, I traded four for a 3G Prize, but I do feel like that was an unfair trade on my end. Maybe one or two for a 3G Prize?

Edited by The Dragoness

I want to collect Fire Gem dragons, but I can't find any. Instead, I have a red Zyumorph that isn't quite what I need. Are they roughly equal in value? Could I trade away my Zyu and get a Fire Gem? What about a red egg or a hatchling?

I also don't really know how much a common or red hatchling is worth compared to eggs. Apparently they increase in value when they hatch because they don't take up as much space, right? Maybe I can trade off my hatchlings. How many would be wise to give?

Just now, tkt1780 said:

I want to collect Fire Gem dragons, but I can't find any. Instead, I have a red Zyumorph that isn't quite what I need. Are they roughly equal in value? Could I trade away my Zyu and get a Fire Gem? What about a red egg or a hatchling?

I also don't really know how much a common or red hatchling is worth compared to eggs. Apparently they increase in value when they hatch because they don't take up as much space, right? Maybe I can trade off my hatchlings. How many would be wise to give?

I'd say a zyumorph and a fire gem are worth about the same. Inbred/Messy lineaged Red hatchlings to me are worth more than a CB Red egg because of their BSA. Also, it's not that they take up less space, it's that your scroll has more room for hatchlings than for eggs. 

Not sure if I can ask here or should make a thread?

I need to know sth about offsite-trading - is it allowed to trade critters from DC for critters from some other adoptable game? Like e.g. I offer some DC CB Halloween hatchlings and get a few eggs from, let's say, Tales of Ostlea? (Ofc accepting the risk of such trades)

I know DC critters can be traded for art.

And that they can't be traded for money or any kind of currency, also in-game (in-game terms). Critters are not currency, so...

And that IOUs are actually allowed but only if done privately (via private messages) and that the only public mentions of them can be seen in signatures only. Discouraged and not an official way but still allowed. But it's not an off-site trade...

So, what's with the critters, e.g. form Tales of Ostlea? Is trading for them with DC's critters within the DC rules, or breaks them? (ToO does allow non-monetary offsite trades on their end, now how about DC's end?)

If they are not allowed, can I please have the source cited to refer to? ^^ Thanks!

3 hours ago, Syferia said:

Could I possibly get a CB Gold for a 3rd gen Desipis like this?

Probably not. It's a very pretty line, but CB Golds usually go for 2Gs from spriter alts :)

On 01/10/2017 at 1:48 AM, The Dragoness said:

What is a single CB Halloween hatchling really worth? I'm hoping to arrange some IOUs, but I'm not sure what to offer in exchange. In the past, I traded four for a 3G Prize, but I do feel like that was an unfair trade on my end. Maybe one or two for a 3G Prize?

I'd give multiple 3g prizes for a single CB Halloween hatchling (or egg if they stopped dropping). Personally I don't think 3gs are worth CB Halloweens but if you're interested in them I'd ask for a few, definitely would not trade more than one for a single 3g prize.