Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Would a CB Chrono be a good trade for a CB White Zyu? Or is it worth more?

The values are probably changing with the new raffles, but what would be fair for a 3G Bronze Prize x Holiday that's also the first from its pairing? I'm not really sure what to ask for. |D; I'll probably just end up looking for CB common/uncommon hatchlings for projects, or BSAs since I'm burning through my Reds and Purples pretty quickly with the new scroll limits.

Would a CB Chrono be a good trade for a CB White Zyu? Or is it worth more?

That sounds fair to me!

What are CB Almandines and Spessartines going for these days?

Honestly, not much. Maybe a CB semi-rare (Trios, Blusang, Golden Wyvern, etc.) or a CB common hatchling.

The values are probably changing with the new raffles, but what would be fair for a 3G Bronze Prize x Holiday that's also the first from its pairing? I'm not really sure what to ask for. |D; I'll probably just end up looking for CB common/uncommon hatchlings for projects, or BSAs since I'm burning through my Reds and Purples pretty quickly with the new scroll limits.

Either another 3G Prize or a CB common hatchling or two. I haven't had many bites when I've asked for BSAs on my 3G trades though.

How much is a set of CB Zyumorphs (one of each color) worth?

Edited by The Dragoness

How much is an Almandine worth? More or less than a trio? Other comparisons...?

What are Aeons worth? I see some people asking for a lot. I thought they were an easy catch.

What are Aeons worth? I see some people asking for a lot. I thought they were an easy catch.

Having a desireable BSA changes things a little. I've been getting two common hatchies for them. You might be able to get a trio for them or exchange for a few other BSA eggs, too.

How much is an Almandine worth? More or less than a trio? Other comparisons...?

You might be able to get a trio. You might have better luck getting a trio if you hatch it. Or you might be able to get a common hatchie or two or exchange for a BSA egg/hatchie.

What are CB metals worth these days?

People are saying they're seeing more cb metals these days, so trading might be a little different right now. They're still worth more than most other things. Earlier, the comparison was about two silvers for a gold and 1:1 or 2:1 golds for a neglected, depending on person. That might give you some idea.

How much is a set of CB Zyumorphs (one of each color) worth?

Well, a set of zyus is more than you can teleport at once, so that makes this question a little harder. I was asking for 2 - 3 olive hatchies for one zyu egg (3 early on, 2 now). If you had a cb gold or silver, you could ask for a full set of zyus hatchies, but I'm not sure it'd work the other way around. Otherwise, maaaaybe offer/ask for twice the amount of BSA hatchies, so 2:1 BSA hatchies for zyu eggs. This is IOU stuff, so I'm less comfortable answering. =X I think IOUs tend to involve more negotiating, so I'd tend to suggest just having a baseline for knowing what you want/can offer and then talking to people.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Are all Dinos equal in rarity? What is the general asking "price" for one?

Would I get any bites if I wanted two Red hatchies for a CB Indigo Lunar Herald? Thanks.

What would one CB zyumorph egg be worth? I'd like to know for all six colors if there's any difference between them. I've been catching a few lately but I don't know if I'm being ripped off when I accept stuff because I know nothing about trading. Thank you!

Are all Dinos equal in rarity? What is the general asking "price" for one?

Since they're unbreedables, they're less desired in the trading market, so I would hazard a guess that dinos are fairly equal in price to each other. Offering a couple BSA hatchies or a cb uncommon (zyu, trio) or a swap for a different unbreedable might get you an offer.

Would I get any bites if I wanted two Red hatchies for a CB Indigo Lunar Herald? Thanks.

Maybe, but probably not. I personally see lunar heralds in cave commonly enough. You could probably get one red hatchie. Maybe if you don't care about line/gender, you could get two.

What would one CB zyumorph egg be worth? I'd like to know for all six colors if there's any difference between them. I've been catching a few lately but I don't know if I'm being ripped off when I accept stuff because I know nothing about trading. Thank you!

Reds are most common, blacks might not be too hard to find. Yellows and maybe pinks are on the harder to find/catch scale, I believe.

I've been asking 2 - 3 olive hatchies for one zyu, so you could, I think, fairly accept a few common or BSA hatchies. You might be able to swap 1:1 or 2:1 trio/copper eggs, depending on the person. A 2nd gen gold/silver is probably okay to accept on a cb zyu if you want a particular line (or just want more 2nd gens).

I don't know what kind of stuff you've been accepting, though, so it's hard to judge if the trades were more or less balanced. ;p

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I always find that it's harder to catch AP Holidays from the year immediately before. Does this make them more valuable during that year?

I always find that it's harder to catch AP Holidays from the year immediately before. Does this make them more valuable during that year?

I think people just want to catch 2nd gens for lineages and stuff. Since you cant breed all by yourself as the limit is 2 cb dragons, except for halloween.

Edited by dejaentndu

What are cheese eggs worth? I'm planning to trade one and I want to know what I should expect and what would be fair. Thank you!

What are cheese eggs worth? I'm planning to trade one and I want to know what I should expect and what would be fair. Thank you!

I'd say about a CB Xeno or CB Pyralspite (not the ones from the Volcano). I have seen them be equivalent to CB Zyu's as well :3

How is the value from the CB Xenos?

Are some of them worth more or nah? And if so, how is it for the Mageia?

How is the value from the CB Xenos?

Are some of them worth more or nah? And if so, how is it for the Mageia?

They're all pretty much worth the same I'd say, it just depends on what people need I suppose :3

In terms of value, I'd say the same as an unbreedable or CB Zyu right now.

Edited by Master0fPuppets

In terms of trade value, what would be worth more? A 3G prize stair or 3G prize spiral? (Assuming these dragons are of the same line).

In terms of trade value, what would be worth more? A 3G prize stair or 3G prize spiral? (Assuming these dragons are of the same line).

I'd say they're about the same. It really boils down to the persons preference of a stair or a spiral, and whether the mates look good or not. Personally, I have way more stair lineages than spirals, but my 3g spirals seem to go for about the same so.

What are CB Green Fire Gems worth?

Other uncommon-ish dragons, maybe? Aeons, golden wyverns, nexus? Fire gem swap? You might be able to get a common hatchie, maybe even two for the right buyer.

Unbreedables tend to not be worth super much. Swaps for other unbreedables. Maybe a BSA egg or a common hatchie? People looking to trade for unbreedables is a smaller market, so you might also have to wait a bit for the right person to see your trade. You could try for bites for specific lineages you're looking for.

(Honestly, I pretty much gave up trading unbreedables for olive hatchies because I didn't find the amount of hatchies I was offered worth it for the amount of time I tended to have to hold the egg.)

Okay, so what is a CB Silver actually worth right now?

I've been trying to trade one but haven't gotten a single reasonable offer.

What I actually need is a ND or 2nd gen Prizes which I suppose are worth way more than one single CB Silver?

But I haven't even gotten offers like CB Coppers which I might accept as well ...

6 minutes ago, Gluria said:

Okay, so what is a CB Silver actually worth right now?

I've been trying to trade one but haven't gotten a single reasonable offer.

What I actually need is a ND or 2nd gen Prizes which I suppose are worth way more than one single CB Silver?

But I haven't even gotten offers like CB Coppers which I might accept as well ...

I'd say a CB Silver is worth a few Xenowyrms (maybe 2-3?) and around 2, maybe 3 CB Coppers if you get lucky with nice offers. Other lower tier CB rares in numbers greater than 2 like Almandines, Spessartines and Blusangs too. Definitely not worth an ND or 2G Prizes for just 1 CB Silver, like you mentioned. For those I'd go for about 3-4 CB Silvers for 1 ND or 2G Prize, but this can vary quite a bit depending on the person you're trading with of course. Last week I traded a CB Silver for a CB Gaia Xeno and a CB Brown Copper, but then again, I was being pretty lenient, not looking for "amazing" offers per se. CB Silvers are still slightly more valuable than the average "rare" dragon, but I have noticed them becoming slightly more common recently, which is what might decrease their demand at this time.

Would I be able to get a Thalassa Xenowyrm in exchange for an Astrapi, or are they not of equal value/hard to swap?