Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

CB Halloweens, as a one-time-only thing, tend to bring some pretty good prices. I usually think of things like low-g prizes (2g maybe) or NDs in connection with CB Halloweens, although I think you could get 1:2 for a CB Gold or CB ND with a bit of patience.

How many iou cb Halloween hatchlings would be fair for a 2g bronze shimmer from black dragon?

^I don't know, but it could go for quite a lot, since it's a neat even gen, and all the grandparents are spriters alts, which from what I've seen is pretty rare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are LB almandines still insanely valuable, or not any more?

I would like to know this, too, as I have caught a sibling of this!

In my trade post, I asked for an influenced/hatched 2g desipis from specklethroat or deepsea. Is that too much, or fair? (I know that's a specific breeding, a use of a pink, and an eggslot.)

what will a 2g pumpkin from a magelight cost me?

and dose anyone think that a 3g pumpkin checker with magelights exists?

Have CB Almandines become more common lately or is it just because of the Halloween rush? I've seen a few of them in the Alpine these past couple of days, as opposed to a couple of months ago when they were almost nowhere to be seen.

Have CB Almandines become more common lately or is it just because of the Halloween rush? I've seen a few of them in the Alpine these past couple of days, as opposed to a couple of months ago when they were almost nowhere to be seen.

It's the Halloween rush - I saw CB Kunar Herakdsvandva Spessartine sit in the biomes fqor a bit. Oh, and Ibalso grabbed CB Red Copper, CB Astrapi, CB Lunar Herald, and CB Thunder.

The last 3 were from thevsame 5 mun drop, and I actually navigated away from the Xeno before it clicked and I went back... and got it. The Thunder was grabbed instantaneously, the Lunsr Herald a few seconds aftervthe Xeno.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

How much do 5-8 gen prizes go for these days?

Close to nothing, I'm afraid. sad.gif A common egg / hatchie, or a prizeswap.

I don't even have much luck trading 4Gs these days (aside from some rarer lines).

Edited by Gealach

What do 3G prizes go for these days? Unfortunately, aside from 2G metals, they're the only asset I'm able to produce as someone who doesn't own a prize dragon and sucks at catching caveborns. I put some up, asking for "offers", and am getting none! I remember when I could fetch a CB gold or a neglected for one. Now I can't even get a thalassa xeno xd.png

Are Seasonal's not popular anymore?

I have not seen anyone asking for any in a really long time.

Should I stop grabbing them? >-> I already have 3 but I don't want any Autumn's myself I just grabbed them hoping for trades but no one is asking for any.

Is there any demand for dragons with dead/tombstone parents?

As I'm planning to try and make adult Zombies and was thinking of breeding them first and was wondering if the offspring would be good for trading?

I'm guessing if I was successful they would be for sure but if i'm not and the parents are just dead I would be interested in knowing what they would be worth.

Is there any demand for dragons with dead/tombstone parents?

As I'm planning to try and make adult Zombies and was thinking of breeding them first and was wondering if the offspring would be good for trading?

I'm guessing if I was successful they would be for sure but if i'm not and the parents are just dead I would be interested in knowing what they would be worth.

Hello .. well as far as i know zombification only works during Halloween ... not sure thu

Hello .. well as far as i know zombification only works during Halloween ... not sure thu

They changed it this year where you can get them year around^^

Halloween still has the highest % chance though from what I have read.

They changed it this year where you can get them year around^^

Halloween still has the highest % chance though from what I have read.

Oh thats awesome .. where were i! hahah thanks for the correction and i think yeah it worth something good but not sure what yet

Zombies - Zombies take time and luck. I'm sure there are people who would trade a bit for one. It's just a matter of finding the right person. As for what you could get for one... no clue. :s

Deadlines - Anyone can make them if they want them, so I don't think many people would be interested. Maybe just those who don't use the kill action? However, there is one exception: Deadline prizes. I know Silver Tins in particular have a project in the Breeding sub-forum, and might garner some interest But, again, I'm not sure what you could get for one.

Zombies - Zombies take time and luck. I'm sure there are people who would trade a bit for one. It's just a matter of finding the right person. As for what you could get for one... no clue. :s

Zombies can't be traded, as hatchies will be auto-frozen upon zombification, and neither frozen hatchies nor adults can be teleported wink.gif

If you want to trade offspring from zombified parents, keep in mind that zombies can't breed, and you can only trade the offspring as long as it's still growing.

Zombies can't be traded, as hatchies will be auto-frozen upon zombification, and neither frozen hatchies nor adults can be teleported wink.gif

If you want to trade offspring from zombified parents, keep in mind that zombies can't breed, and you can only trade the offspring as long as it's still growing.

I think they meant egg/hatchlings with zombie lines, in response to my question^^ not zombie zombies

I was responding to Maylin. Zombies are basically a type of deadline, and I'm well aware of how those work.

I've been gone for a while, so I'm a bit behind on trade values... What would be fair for a specific 2G Prizekin? I'd like to try to trade for a few more Ice/Frostbites, and Winters after the season changes, but I have no clue where to start. |D;

So are Orange Pyralspite's not worth much any more? o:

I remember they use to be worth a lot but now no one seems to want them?

What do 3G prizes go for these days? Unfortunately, aside from 2G metals, they're the only asset I'm able to produce as someone who doesn't own a prize dragon and sucks at catching caveborns. I put some up, asking for "offers", and am getting none! I remember when I could fetch a CB gold or a neglected for one. Now I can't even get a thalassa xeno xd.png

Still wondering :/

I was responding to Maylin. Zombies are basically a type of deadline, and I'm well aware of how those work.

I've been gone for a while, so I'm a bit behind on trade values... What would be fair for a specific 2G Prizekin? I'd like to try to trade for a few more Ice/Frostbites, and Winters after the season changes, but I have no clue where to start. |D;

For a specific 2G Prizekin, where the CB prize owner isn't currently working on breeding the line, I'd say a CB silver. This would have to depend on the prize owner!

However, if they are working on breeding the line already, I've seen them ask for loads of CB common hatchlings, CB non-metal rares, and maybe low-gen spriter alt offspring?

Edited by synditrix

@synditrix

I trade my 3rd Gen prizes for lineaged Holiday kin I need, 1-2 CB Xeno/Copper/Papers, 6 CB BSA/Common Hatchlings, 4 CB Un/Common Hatchlings of a certain type and gender, or 10 BSA/Common Hatchlings of any lineage

if you have a rare prize line you can sometimes get a CB Silver for a 3rd Gen

what I mean by rare prize line is that the CB Prize has only a few Prize offsprings, example http://dragcave.net/lineage/icj6H my Yaku only has one Prize Brother

I just remembered why I came here in the first place

does anyone have an idea of where I should look for an unrelated mate for this guy http://dragcave.net/lineage/jCMTN and how much it might cost me

Edited by InugamiZERO

It might be beneficial to specify what you are looking for instead of just asking for "offers". I usually don't offer on trades if I can't estimate whether the other person will be interested in what I have or is actually looking for something else or more valuable, because I don't want to waste my egg/hatchie slots on waiting for hours or maybe days and then having my offer potentially rejected.

You cannot get a CB Gold or Neglected for a 3rd gen Prize anymore, but as InugamiZERO said, rare lines can still get you a CB Silver if you are lucky and persistent enough. I recently traded one of my 3rd gens for one. I would recommend writing down a few things you believe are reasonable to ask for and if noone bites, go down with your wants. That will also give you a good impression of how desirable your Prize lines are. You can still ask for "offers" in addition, but I would always give potential trading partners some hint as to what you are willing to accept.

Edit: Just had a look at your trade post and saw that you weren't actually just asking for "offers", so strike that above (I'll let it stand for other people). But still, at least to me (!), if someone is asking for a CB Gold and then "offers", I feel like it is unlikely that person is going to accept something significantly less rare - like a single CB Xeno. Also, your Prize line is from one of the original CB Prizes which already has produced a lot of offspring, so it is not worth a CB Metal at all. Color and breed might also play a role here. I feel like bronze Prizes and Tinsels in general are not in such high demand, but then, I'm not an expert in Prize trading at all, because I don't collect them myself. Just writing down my personal feelings about certain kinds of trade posts here. X)

Edited by The_Imago