Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I saw a few posts by people offering one CB Aeon and asking for 2 CB Dark Luminas. Considering the number of Dark Luminas dropping in the biomes (not dropping) would the opposite make sense?

Actually the dark luminas seem pretty non existent right now with the almerald dragons being the most common and aeons dropping too. But I haven't seen any dark luminas since yesterday

Actually the dark luminas seem pretty non existent right now with the almerald dragons being the most common and aeons dropping too. But I haven't seen any dark luminas since yesterday

Guess I will keep my Dark Luminas and catch Aeons in the future. Thank you.

Hi everybody!

I stole this Magma egg not long ago. What is it worth? Can the Z code be something much relevant in trading it?

I'd like a CB Copper or a CB Almandine for it, but I'd really like to know if those would be fair trades. This is the first time I try to trade something from my scroll biggrin.gif

Hi everybody!

I stole this Magma egg not long ago. What is it worth? Can the Z code be something much relevant in trading it?

I'd like a CB Copper or a CB Almandine for it, but I'd really like to know if those would be fair trades. This is the first time I try to trade something from my scroll biggrin.gif

I don't know enough about the trading value of Z codes.

Considering just the Magma, you should add something, maybe a new release hatchling, to get a CB Almandine, a bit more to get a CB Copper. That depends also on the type of CB Copper you want.

i dont really think you will get that much for it, z- codes arent really worth much more then their non-z brethren, it only matters to collectors, and even then

maybe a xenowyrm? a few new releses

but maybe if you hatch it you could get a costal?

then again almadines arent worth as much as they used to be so you MIIIIIGHT?

---

so I have a question to, its kinda an abstract one buuuut

any opinions on what this one's siblings will eventually go for?

I know unique lineages are normally com-leetely subjective but any guesses what this deadlines sibs would go for?

Edited by blockEdragon

Why are caveBreeds considered more valuable than lineBreeds? Is it because they are considered originals?

People want to start their own breeding projects, so they want to start with a clean slate. They are also rarer than bred dragons, especially regarding rare breeds. Consider how hard it is to find actual CB metals in the cave vs. how many you could breed with time if you had a stockpile.

Edited by Diamondinmyeye

How many CB Uncommon/common/new release hatchies would the following be worth:

CB Blue copper

CB Z-coded Indigo herald hatchie

CB Spes. (coast) Pyralspite

What's a non-neat curled black alt worth? As in, not horribly messy but no real pattern or neatness. In terms of rares. Cb xeno, cb blusang, cb summer or lunar herald?

How many CB Uncommon/common/new release hatchies would the following be worth:

CB Blue copper

CB Z-coded Indigo herald hatchie

CB Spes. (coast) Pyralspite

Probably

5 aeons for the copper, 3-4 for the lunar herald and spessartine

3-4 kingcrownes for the copper, 2-3 for the other two

4 elmarlds for the copper, 2-3 for the other two

6 kyanites for the copper, 4-5 for the other two

That's what im thinking

As for the alt black maybe you can get 2 cb summers for it, or a cb blusang or a cb spessartine

What's a non-neat curled black alt worth? As in, not horribly messy but no real pattern or neatness. In terms of rares. Cb xeno, cb blusang, cb summer or lunar herald?

I tried to trade one that was 3G EG a few weeks ago and couldn't even get 4 CB BSA for it so... You never know though, sometimes it's a question of right place, right time.

Edited by Pourlemoment

Are balloon dragons now rare? I see none in the cave.

I saw a few of them yesterday while hunting. I would not consider them to be particularly rare, maybe uncommon at most.

Are balloon dragons now rare? I see none in the cave.

Actually I would consider them a little less uncommon than coppers or blusangs as I see those more often than I see balloons

I'm undecided if I want to trade this amazing gem, but if I were to trade this what could I ask for in return? is a pair of CB golds too high a price? or can I also throw in a CB silver? Or even ask for a 2G prize?

There's a 70% chance I wont trade this, but I was just curious to know.

Edited by Syiren

What are CB Golds going for right now? {besides sprinters alt and 2Gs of prize dragons}?

I'm undecided if I want to trade this amazing gem, but if I were to trade this what could I ask for in return? is a pair of CB golds too high a price? or can I also throw in a CB silver? Or even ask for a 2G prize?

There's a 70% chance I wont trade this, but I was just curious to know.

1 CB gold = 1 ND is a very standardized rate so I would consider it plausible to ask for and even get 2 CB golds. At least, I have heard of one case where someone got it. I won't comment on lineage (though special) because only a lineage enthusiast will take it into account. Perhaps you could go with asking for 2 golds and see where that lands you. I have also seen people post like "1-2 CB golds" or "best offer of.. " if you want to keep your options open .

2G prize should be no problem at all, but do keep in mind most prize owners have long lists and do not trade anything so you'll be targeting a smaller group of prize owners without lists who have the capacity to trade on the spot and you may not always end up with a trade even though it's a fair price.

I don't think there's a need to add the silver unless it's something special like gold shimmer etc.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

1 CB gold = 1 ND is a very standardized rate so I would consider it plausible to ask for and even get 2 CB golds. At least, I have heard of one case where someone got it. I won't comment on lineage (though special) because only a lineage enthusiast will take it into account. Perhaps you could go with asking for 2 golds and see where that lands you. I have also seen people post like "1-2 CB golds" or "best offer of.. " if you want to keep your options open .

2G prize should be no problem at all, but do keep in mind most prize owners have long lists and do not trade anything so you'll be targeting a smaller group of prize owners without lists who have the capacity to trade on the spot and you may not always end up with a trade even though it's a fair price.

I don't think there's a need to add the silver unless it's something special like gold shimmer etc.

Okay. I definitely appreciate the info. I know these babies are super rare, but that's about all I knew. Like I said there's a high chance I won't trade it since this is the first one I've ever gotten, but its nice to know if I do want something else as equally hard to get. Thanks! happy.gif

Are cb silvers not considered rare anymore? Esp not worth a 2g spriter's alt? Or are most spriter's not using the forums?

Are cb silvers not considered rare anymore? Esp not worth a 2g spriter's alt? Or are most spriter's not using the forums?

Oh, CB Silvers are still rare - just not 2g soriter's alt it seems. I got plenty of Xenowyrm, Copper, and etc. offers on my trade.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

im wondering how much are 2g holly offspring? not like an actual 2g holly but the other breed like a 2g whiptail from holly

im wondering how much are 2g holly offspring? not like an actual 2g holly but the other breed like a 2g whiptail from holly

Not a lot unless you happen to catch someone who is building a checker with that particular breed and is short on the base layer.

I wouldn't trade for one at all; I did beg for a few when I was doing my Holiday based white thing, but they are so easy for CB Holly owners to breed that everyone I asked just said sure and gave me one.

You can't GET a 2g spriter's alt. The alts are exclusive to the spriters' scrolls. But many spriters will breed 2 gens from their alts for a trade if you ask very nicely. (I had the same issue when doing my white holiday thing - I needed some; I asked and almost every spriter I asked either gave me one or told me what they wanted in trade.)

Edited by fuzzbucket