Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

What would be reasonable to offer for a cb Silver besides another cb metal? I'm trying to find one for lineage reasons but haven't had any luck hunting them myself.

How much does a 2nd gen Ice go for?

And is a Copper semi-rare like a Golden Wyvern, or a legit rare like an Ice?

How much does a 2nd gen Ice go for?

And is a Copper semi-rare like a Golden Wyvern, or a legit rare like an Ice?

2G Ices go for a variety of things depending on the lineage. it also depends on the people who view your egg because certain lineages are more important to some people than others.

CB Coppers are supposedly classified as uncommon but since they're so high in demand and there are barely any dropping, they're shot up in the trade market. i've seen 3G Shimmers being put up for trade asking for a CB Copper. at the moment, they're very good trade material. if you're looking to get one, you'll have an extremely hard time.

I have:

This lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/PR4SL

This lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/o3mdV

And this lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/NCzuL

All influenced to be female

Which I could ask for in exchange for each, or together?

Only people who are currently building lineages with them. So, it's one of those things that you have to find specific people. Like, an analogy from real life would be... You might have a super rare video game, but only video gamers are going to care. (From personal experience, trading this was difficult: http://dragcave.net/lineage/jn08Q but then again, I didn't try hard to trade it. Favorite lineage ever.)

2G Ices go for a variety of things depending on the lineage. it also depends on the people who view your egg because certain lineages are more important to some people than others.

CB Coppers are supposedly classified as uncommon but since they're so high in demand and there are barely any dropping, they're shot up in the trade market. i've seen 3G Shimmers being put up for trade asking for a CB Copper. at the moment, they're very good trade material. if you're looking to get one, you'll have an extremely hard time.

It's a standard x Thunder, nothing special.

Are dinos going for anything right now? I misclicked a green one and am seriously considering dumping it to the AP unless I might be able to get something for it. I do not collect dinos.

What are 2nd gen Blusangs worth these days? (mated with a CB Silver, to be specific).

I've got yet another one from yet another failed attempt at getting a Silver from that pair. Are they worth anything bred or are only the CB's worth trading? Figured I'd ask before I toss this one to the AP like I have done all the rest.

Are dinos going for anything right now? I misclicked a green one and am seriously considering dumping it to the AP unless I might be able to get something for it. I do not collect dinos.

I just traded a pair of CB Tsunamis for one, but for me, it's a one shot, scroll completion goal. I've seen a lot of Dinos offered, but most of the traders are asking for one of the other colors of the Dinos.

Depends. Someone like me trying to collect Dino's would try *wink wink*

But it can be from CB Rares - AP Eggs

What is a messy gold worth?

I've been trying to get a gold for years now but have very little to offer. If I can breed a set of Trio's and offer them as a hatchling set, would that be worth it? At least that would give me a goal.

I've been trying to get a gold for years now but have very little to offer. If I can breed a set of Trio's and offer them as a hatchling set, would that be worth it? At least that would give me a goal.

Messy Gold, is worth much, much less. Everything over fifth gen is worth just a couple of hatchies. Under, it depends on the lineage.

Sorry if my question is silly (I've never traded them/traded for them, so...). Do you think a 2nd gen PB Copper would be worth a Paper?

Thank you in advance!

Would like to know everybody's opinions......

What do you think of the value of a 5G Bronze Tin from spiral Blusangs?

Does that worth a 2G Gold(with COMMON mates), or does it worth more?

Really have no idea on this, so please tell me what it worth......

Thank you to everyone replying to me. smile.gif

Sounds like a reasonable deal to me.

The problem with 2G metallics is the sheer range of things they go for these days, since there are so many more CB metallics going around and by proxy many more 2Gs. However, they're also still the "best" metallics many people have hope of getting, so they're in a strange place where they're both extremely valuable and not as valuable as one might think - their value scale... sprawls might be the best word to describe what they're doing.

Anyway, long story short:

I suspect you'd be able to get a 2G gold for it.

There... isn't really much on the market short of CB coppers and CB metallics that are worth more than a 2G gold, though (I can't think of something offhand), and I suspect you'd have a hard time getting more than one 2G gold if we're entering the "quantity" department.

It's iffy.

Sending you an offer

Roughly what is a CB stripe going for nowadays?

I haven't seen any around recently and tried trading for one but wasn't successful.

I haven't seen any around recently and tried trading for one but wasn't successful.

Really?

But I think I've seen many recently......maybe you should refresh the web more often?

They seem reasonably common in the Forest at this point, several dropping within an hour. Since late January, I've had no problem finding them when I want one, where I couldn't catch them at all earlier.

Edited by dragongrrl

I wouldn't say it's worth that much myself... from what I've seen, Tinsels stop being particularly valuable after the 4th gen, so I doubt someone'd want to invest in a 5th gen Tinsel that can only breed 6th gens. Then again, as someone above said, 2nd gen Metals HAVE seemed to be going rather cheaply lately, and some people are out to collect every Tinsel lineage possible, so if you find the right person maybe you'll be in luck.

I've had weird luck catching CB trios today; how much are those going for?

Anybody have any opinions on the worth of a CB black? I remember a few years ago when they were ridiculously high value, but now I'm not sure.

Anybody have any opinions on the worth of a CB black? I remember a few years ago when they were ridiculously high value, but now I'm not sure.

Blacks and stripes have both become a lot easier to catch lately so their worth has dropped quite a bit. Maybe somewhere along the same value as red dorsals or tan ridgewings, possiby a bit less than those. Less than blusangs and trios.

I wonder: what do people want to hear, when they just flat out ask for "worth"?

Obviously, a blusang is woth many things, and a black some things. Within similar rarities, stuff is worth about the same. With differing rarities, stuff might not ever be tradeable except for hoarders.. So, what is it that you look for, when asking the worth?