Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Would two 2nd gen silver hatchies equal a cb gold?

I traded a 2nd gen. Silver from '09 Vday for one CB Gold, my only CB adult gold. The person traded 2 CB Golds for 2nd gen. Silvers from '09 Vday, I believe. But that was when CB Golds seem more common.

I have a CB Tsunami. Are they becoming more common or can I dream of trading it for something valuable? smile.gif

Unfortunately, they're becoming more common - probably because the coast is moving a little bit more now. smile.gif

Damn, why didn't I find this earlier? xd.png I'll keep it, then!

Thanks pinkgothic!

Edited by Masterdragon992

What could I get for a CB Blusang?

I know they're in high demand, but how high exactly?

What could I get for a CB Blusang?

I know they're in high demand, but how high exactly?

I'd estimate you could get a 2G metal for it or a CB trio, either with a little extra thrown in. Blusangs are also benefitting slightly from the increased movement of the Coast and have bumped down from their 1:1 value with metallics that they had for a while (i.e. CB blusang ~= CB metallic).

I have my set, though; it might be interesting to hear from people who are still trading for blusangs. smile.gif

I would trade a ~5th gen. Shimmer 1:1 for a CB Blusang/Tsunami. Might do a 2nd gen. Metallic for CB Blusang, but I'd never trade a CB Metal for one.

What do people generally get for 4G Shimmers? I see people ask for CB metals for them, but do they actually get them?

What do people generally get for 4G Shimmers? I see people ask for CB metals for them, but do they actually get them?

Doubt it. Well eventually they'll be worth the same as 4th gen tinsels so now is the time to panic.

(All you people who traded for long lineaged shimmers during the boom - try to avoid repeating that with future prize dragons unless you are sure you can get it back. And imo, if people wasted time trying to get all the colours instead of trading them initially: now you will find that shimmers are everywhere... Again, I sincerely hope that you did not regret that decision)

Edited by DarkEternity

Not very often. A wide gulf seems to have opened between 3rd-gen shimmers and 4th-gen shimmers. Recently I failed to find anyone to trade me a 3rd-gen shimmer for my CB gold, but I certainly can't find anyone willing to trade me a CB gold for a 4th-gen shimmer, either. That could be largely because the trading market in general is so saturated, though. There aren't a lot of offers flying around overall right now.

Not very often. A wide gulf seems to have opened between 3rd-gen shimmers and 4th-gen shimmers. Recently I failed to find anyone to trade me a 3rd-gen shimmer for my CB gold, but I certainly can't find anyone willing to trade me a CB gold for a 4th-gen shimmer, either. That could be largely because the trading market in general is so saturated, though. There aren't a lot of offers flying around overall right now.

The gulf is either becoming more and more pronounced post teleport or I was too n00bie preteleport to recognise it. Either way, the prize dragons are not working wonders on the trading system.

About trading bred Coppers - are PB Coppers more desirable or those bred with other types of dragons?

About trading bred Coppers - are PB Coppers more desirable or those bred with other types of dragons?

I prefer the PB ones but it would really just be a personal choice.

I prefer the PB ones but it would really just be a personal choice.

And I don't care for PBs. YMMV.

If 3G Shimmers aren't getting traded for CB Golds, what the heck are 2G Shimmers getting traded for? o_o Not that anyone has lists open right now, but still...I was hoping to pool some stuff together to try and trade for one.

If 3G Shimmers aren't getting traded for CB Golds, what the heck are 2G Shimmers getting traded for? o_o  Not that anyone has lists open right now, but still...I was hoping to pool some stuff together to try and trade for one.

2nd gen swaps. Think that's about it.

There's still people offering multiple CB Metals for a 3rd gen.

Edited by rayden54

Does anyone just never get any offers for a trade?

I've been trying to trade 2nd gen coppers, to absolutely no luck what so ever.

I'd be happy to even breed to whatever mate the person prefers, I just want to get some new blood for myself! ARGH!

Does anyone just never get any offers for a trade?

I've been trying to trade 2nd gen coppers, to absolutely no luck what so ever.

I'd be happy to even breed to whatever mate the person prefers, I just want to get some new blood for myself! ARGH!

Hmm, I don't know; I for one would be rather interested in 2G copper swaps, but I don't have a lot of scroll space at the moment (since I'm leaving space open for tomorrow, that's my breed day). I'm surprised no one else would offer, though. Odd, odd.

What times are you putting the trade up? I'd generally suggest putting trades up after ~18:00 UTC, since a greater volume of players tend to see the trade then (for... some reason), which seems to increase the odds. Other than that, I'm not sure why you'd not be getting any bites.

I saw someone asking for metals for a single CB Golden Wyvern. Has their value skyrocketed that much?

I saw someone asking for metals for a single CB Golden Wyvern. Has their value skyrocketed that much?

Not that I am aware off. Right now CB GW are the equivalent of CB Blacks and they are pretty simple to catch. I know I see several per drop when ever I am hunting in the Alpine.

2nd gen swaps. Think that's about it.

There's still people offering multiple CB Metals for a 3rd gen.

Ah, nuts. sad.gif Guess my dream of a 2G prize won't happen for a while. Oh well.

Thanks for answering my questions smile.gif

What would be appropriate to ask for a CB Lumina?

CB Black/Golden Wyvern/Tsunami probably, I would say. Something around there.

Ah, nuts. sad.gif Guess my dream of a 2G prize won't happen for a while. Oh well.

Thanks for answering my questions smile.gif

If my list was not closed....

I'm trading the offsprings off Seaglory of Christmas for varios things. From 1cb gold to many bsa hatchies..... I just took the people on my list in order of asking, until it was full. When I will have it cleared (will probably take some time...) I will swatch a few, and see what to do then.

2nd gens of any price dragons are a wildcard in trading. It all depends on the preferences of the owner of the cb prize. Some only gift the offsprings, some take the best offers made, some (like myself) trade with the fastest... some mix. I guess it is luck and being quick what one needs to get a 2nd gen