wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Hesitated for two minutes over a CB code egg, kept refreshing it, "hmm it's still here, should I take it, it will lock me, hmmm, but it would make a great mate for that other code I have, so... okay I'll take it", and of course it was gone. (Taken, not 5-min-shuffled. I hope a code collector found it. smile.gif )

(And then I used that egg slot for a different code egg that is quite cool, too, but I still regret not taking the other one. tongue.gif )

-removed, I'm sorry but we don't allow this type of post on the forum- Edited by rubyshoes

if you want, you can change the parent names to "autoabandoned, please pm yivanne" or something, just to increase your odds. i'll keep a lookout for an ice in the next few days

Edited by rubyshoes

if you want, you can change the parent names to "autoabandoned, please pm yivanne" or something, just to increase your odds. i'll keep a lookout for an ice in the next few days

I'll do that!

Thank you so much! ^w^

Accidentally released a 2nd gen prize instead of its fail offspring. Derp.

Bred two Pinks to get an egg as a gift for a newbie... guess who was egglocked. And of course an egg on first attempt. dry.gif *Dives into scroll if there are more perfect Pink pairs for breeding a gift*

It is difficult for me because i am a member of "The Breast Cancer Hope Lineage"-project and i cannot breed my Pinks on a whim without accidentally breaking the rules.

Edited by Tigerkralle

The stupidest thing I've done (other than not checking for egglock before trying to breed for a trade...)

Early one morning before coffee, I wanted to incubate one of the new releases (don't remember which release - this was about 6 months ago or so). But instead of incubate, I accidentally clicked release and confirmed....

....on the oldest adult on my scroll. >_<

A few days later I reluctantly released her longtime mate - his description was useless with her gone. sad.gif

Ah well. I'll just tell myself they're in retirement somewhere.

Not checking if CB when accepting a trade...i know, i know, my own fault...i ended up with 2 2nd gen coppers instead of 2 cb for a 3rd gen shimmer rolleyes.gif

I forgot I was scroll locked...and...and...I bred a blue stripe egg from a female Astrapi xenowyrm....

at least someone lucky will find it in the AP in a few days...

I finally talked my sister in to making a scroll, so I've been showing her how to play and today we were hunting in the AP, she was picking eggs and I was telling her what the eggs are and a black showed up, I always grab black eggs from the AP

I freaked her out by yelling get that black

Wasn't thinking and froze the hatchie of one of the 2 CB Spirit Wards I recently caught . I usually only FREEZE bred hatchies, plus, it was my first pair of Spirit Wards.

*facepalm*

Also going on hiatus for months at a time and missing all the new releases...

I noticed a Thunder in the Desert, stared at it for a minute to try and understand which dragon it was, THEN decided to click it. I failed to get it in time (Obviously with me just staring at it). Earlier today I also missed a Thunder in AP

... Darn it.

Put a 3G prize trade in a one-way and it was taken by the time I noticed. Unfortunately it wasn't returned. No big deal, but I still feel like an idiot xd.png

Edited by The_Bucket

The day I joined the Dragon Cave forums, I started a topic which apparently already existed. See, I had "General discussion" and "Site discussion" mixed up. So I posted a topic, which evidently matched the "Congrats" topic in "Site discussion," under "General discussion," and one of the mods (I forget who) locked up my topic appropriately. I wanted to go curl up and hide somewhere because the topic was out where everyone could see it. ;_;

Forgot to try to turn my low-time Mint AP-catch into a Neglected and it died... but on the other hand, it was probably gonna die anyway! xd.png

got my first 3rd gen prize and because I fell sick over a period of 4 days, I forgot to influence it.

I hoped it would work out, but nope, it gendered wrong.

Was looking for a z-coded Sun egg for someone. Hatched it as a Sunset because I relied on my memory that said "they need a Sunset" instead of double-checking - they needed Sunrises xd.png

Just bred a Shiny, then forgot I was egglocked and it went to the AP...

Congrats, whoever snagged (or will snag) it!!

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I missed 2 caveborn golds in the past month (1 was just 7 minutes ago) by staring at the description for 5 seconds to remember if it's for Gold or Golden Wyvern ;-;

I missed 2 caveborn golds in the past month (1 was just 7 minutes ago) by staring at the description for 5 seconds to remember if it's for Gold or Golden Wyvern ;-;

Aw man which biome?

I was egglocked, and I decided that I needed more reds. 'nuff said

The frustrating part is that 3 of my eggs were going to hatch in a few hours...

Jungle both times actually >.<

Jungle has no Golden Wyvern wink.gif Remembering that might speed up your clicking process.

My stupid thing was breeding a gift without verifying first if the recipient is even online these days ... turns out they haven't posted anything in the past 2 weeks, and no growing things on their scroll ...