wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Missed a CB Gold and a CB Spessartine. sad.gif

ahh that brings back memory

it was my first time on the site and i was set on a nebula and i saw a cb gold and didn't grab it because i didn't know how rare they where i mena before i even joined i looked up every dragon i could on the wiki but i didn't think extremely rare ment IMPOSSIBLE

it would have been so cool if my first egg was a cb gold i mena you cant beat a story like that

my first was a drake

my first was a nebula

my first was a CB FREAKING GOLD!

ohmy.gif

ohmy.gif

and i didn't even get the nebula i saw.....that right there is failure at its finest

sorry i have a grudge twords this story....

either way that stinks i hope you find another CB gold and spess....you know what its to long for my sleepy head

Edited by blockEdragon

Missed the June release... That's what I get when I go inactive sad.gif

Missed the June release... That's what I get when I go inactive sad.gif

i wouldn't worry to much

they might just be uncommon

ahh that brings back memory

it was my first time on the site and i was set on a nebula and i saw a cb gold and didn't grab it because i didn't know how rare they where i mena before i even joined i looked up every dragon i could on the wiki but i didn't think extremely rare ment IMPOSSIBLE

it would have been so cool if my first egg was a cb gold i mena you cant beat a story like that

my first was a drake

my first was a nebula

my first was a CB FREAKING GOLD!

ohmy.gif

ohmy.gif

and i didn't even get the nebula i saw.....that right there is failure at its finest

sorry i have a grudge twords this story....

either way that stinks i hope you find another CB gold and spess....you know what its to long for my sleepy head

Eh, I'll get 'em eventually. xd.png

I've seen one CB Gold and one CB Spessartine before this. Now the count is at 2. xd.png

Eh, I'll get 'em eventually. xd.png

I've seen one CB Gold and one CB Spessartine before this. Now the count is at 2. xd.png

good luck!

had a frilled dragon and had to freeze it or it would die. I really wish I would have worked harder to get it into adulthood due to their discontinuation. That's one dragon I will never have unfortunately. I was lucky I got my old Pink to adulthood. Ultimately I released the frozen frilled whenever I became active again January if this year because I hate frozen hatchlings.

Another time I saw a chicken and paper in the cave and didn't catch them fast enough.

Edited by Zilla360

If i knew Bright Pinks and Frills were going to be discontinued i'd catch a family of each. I joined too late for the CB Pinks but i remember seeing some on the AP and didn't grab them because Storms and Stones were more appealing to me back then.

Today I didn't notice i was hatch locked and breed a beauty black to the AP.

Forgot I was locked, bred my prize dragon--finally got a shiny from a common mate that was intended to be a gift it to somebody!

aaand then it got auto-abandoned.

I'm almost tempted to offer a reward for that egg's return. 8'I I've been trying for shinies for people for months now,,

If i knew Bright Pinks and Frills were going to be discontinued i'd catch a family of each.

That applies for me as well. I wish I had done that for the frills (because I have my bright pink scroll goal). smile.gif

So, I was searching for Xenos...

"This egg gleams with a reddish shine"...

"Mmh... reddish shine..."

"Reddish... shine... HOLYCOWIT'SACOPPER..."

Ad obviously, it was gone dry.gif

It's so unusual for me to see a Copper that I forgot their description...

I just bred a tinsel from which I really wanted an egg, and it produced a tinsel egg! And.. guess who was egglocked? sad.gif

When i named my dragons i use a different surname for CBs then non-CBs and i wanted to bred two CBs and of course i bred a CB to a non-CB... rolleyes.gif

Mmmmm glow... glow... glow... silver!

The fact that there were blacks on either side with the faint green glows. Welp. xd.png

I was a dumb today.

Today, I was hunting in the coast, when I saw this description:

"This egg smells faintly like brine."

And I was like, "Oh, huh. Strange description. A salt egg. I have some of those already. Bye."

Only later in the day did I realize when I was hunting, that 1) I hadn't seen that description in the cave before (or if I did I couldn't remember the last time I had. and 2) I had mistaken the description for this one:

"This egg is off-white in color and smells a bit like salt."

Because brine = salt (well salt water really, but close enough). So, hoping I hadn't missed a rare (or missed a description change like with the chickens, which I discovered eariler this week. Another fail.), I looked the description on the wiki...

It was a Blusang.

I missed a Blusang.

I missed a freakin BLUSANG.

Before you say I'm overacting, I haven't seen a Blusang in the Cave (as I am a sporadic hunter) since they came out...which was in August 2012. I only have one. I have not seen this dragon in the Cave or AP in literally three YEARS. (Okay, maybe I am overacting, but STILL!)

Needless to say, I'm not pleased with my self.

And that's my dumb thing for today.

Mmmmm glow... glow... glow... silver!

The fact that there were blacks on either side with the faint green glows. Welp. xd.png

Not so stupid as me - I used to make the mistake of thinking that it was a soulpeace in the cave. Even though I knew they were hybrids.

I have done 3 things in the past few weeks

1st an iou I think, went bad despite putting faith in the person who had been blacklisted.... ><

2nd skipped a copper because I couldn't remember the desc till it was too late

3rd abandoned a hatchling I really wanted to keep thinking I was getting rid of it's inbred sibling

Released all but the CB members of this lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/nApH

I think I did it in a fit of pique, because the last autumn kept refusing the males I caught for her and I missed a whole season and would have had to wait for a year to continue, but still. That was a really stupid move.

Somehow my brain turned the name of those new dragons from "Spirit Ward" into "Spirit Guard", and I may have used the wrong name everywhere in all my lineage preview files and comments. AAARGH.

(Can someone please slap me if I use the wrong name again somewhere? Otherwise I'm afraid I'll keep doing it FOREVER. blink.gif )

...Well, I've made my stupid quotient for the day. I just saw an egg in the desert that said, 'This egg is smaller than the others.' I was like, 'eh, I already have Pygmys' and refreshed the page. Then it occurred to me that that is NOT the description for Pygmys. Well, I got curious and looked it up, and as you probably already know... IT WAS A CHICKEN EGG! I've NEVER, EVER seen a chicken egg and I don't have any, and now I feel like a dumb noob. Dx

Edited by slp0001

...Well, I've made my stupid quotient for the day. I just saw an egg in the desert that said, 'This egg is smaller than the others.' I was like, 'eh, I already have Pygmys' and refreshed the page. Then it occurred to me that that is NOT the description for Pygmys. Well, I got curious and looked it up, and as you probably already know... IT WAS A CHICKEN EGG! I've NEVER, EVER seen a chicken egg and I don't have any, and now I feel like a dumb noob. Dx

It's okay. I understand the feel. I missed a couple chicken eggs before I realized the description was for chickens and not for random pygmy dragon. The description used to be different from the current one, too.

You'll catch one eventually; we'll catch one eventually... *pouts*

I'm still in shock... the incredible silverstreak12 just GIFTED me a Chicken egg. I really don't know what to say. I really can't believe it! Thanks so much to them, this made my day! <3

So... it's 2 AM. Can't sleep. Decided to come on DC to poke around aimlessly to try to catch CBs I owe for IOUs.

Refreshing in the Forest. It's 2:10. The shuffle happens. And to my shock I see... A LEETLE TREE. I've been playing since 2009 and never even SEEN one before. I've seen golds and silvers a plenty by comparison. So needless to say my heart stopped and then I clicked madly.

And I caught it.

Amazed at my luck, I went to my scroll to admire my catch...

... only to see that my partner must have been doing DC on my laptop earlier today because his scroll was still logged in.

... *cries* ;.;

EDIT: I guess on the plus side in the morning I can be all like, "Guess what I got you on Dragon Cave? biggrin.gif" but it's SO not the same... I want my Leetle durnit

I will never ever egg hunt without checking which scroll is logged in ever again -.-

Edited by Lurhstaap

2 TIMES NOW I forgot to freeze a CB Xenowyrm. Not to mention those are the only 2 I've successfully caught, the others I've had to trade for. sleep.gif Edited by Booo