wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Seeing a paper in the volcano just a second ago and moving on to a different biome before even trying to catch it. By the time I got back... it was taken, of course. dry.gif

Only have one CB Frill, should've grabbed way more, no old pinks whatsoever. That's pretty much all I regret tongue.gif

Tried to take a Gold Shimmer at the Leave & Take an Egg page, forgetting that the nicely lineaged Tinselfail pink I'd left needed to leave my scroll for me to not be egglocked. ><

So... it's 2 AM. Can't sleep. Decided to come on DC to poke around aimlessly to try to catch CBs I owe for IOUs.

Refreshing in the Forest. It's 2:10. The shuffle happens. And to my shock I see... A LEETLE TREE. I've been playing since 2009 and never even SEEN one before. I've seen golds and silvers a plenty by comparison. So needless to say my heart stopped and then I clicked madly.

And I caught it.

Amazed at my luck, I went to my scroll to admire my catch...

... only to see that my partner must have been doing DC on my laptop earlier today because his scroll was still logged in.

... *cries* ;.;

EDIT: I guess on the plus side in the morning I can be all like, "Guess what I got you on Dragon Cave? biggrin.gif" but it's SO not the same... I want my Leetle durnit

I will never ever egg hunt without checking which scroll is logged in ever again -.-

Really? I've beeon on for about 3 months and I've seen 2 Leetle trees, one of which is on my scroll. I haven't seen ANY CB golds, silvers, and coppers. I think I've seen 1 blusang and 2 seasonals.

Really? I've beeon on for about 3 months and I've seen 2 Leetle trees, one of which is on my scroll. I haven't seen ANY CB golds, silvers, and coppers. I think I've seen 1 blusang and 2 seasonals.

I've seen a leetle tree earlier today, wonder who got that one! biggrin.gif

Couldn't resist catching a cheese even though almost no one in the TGT thread wants one as all listers already have at least one. Oh, well, I might as well wait a little longer to see if anyone else turns up asking for a cheese. smile.gif

But I still think it was stupid to catch it as I could have probably caught something better instead.

Dithering to the couple hours over how to influence this colorful checker because I couldn't decide whether to make it a mate out of things I have, or to try and gather the lines for a bloodswap.

Then I took a nap because I'd pulled an all-nighter.

Out of time to influence. dry.gif

So one day I was in the AP and tired of all the common eggs in there. I was lying on my bed, moaning about the AP being so bad and then suddenly I looked at my screen and realized there was A GOLD!

Of course I didn't get it. sad.gif

I just missed a CB copper and Paper dragon in the cave because I wasn't paying attention when I refreshed! UGH! :<

Bred three 2nd gen purebred undine eggs and gave them to my sister. Realized there might be a release tomorrow... and neither one of us wants to get rid of them, what if they hatch yellow? ohmy.gif

When I first got on here I didn't know the dragons needed to be clicked and kept being confused as to why I had so many dead eggs.

Realising *after* a dragon has already grown up that I had all the adults I needed and I should have frozen it for the hatchie sprite. :/ TWICE. I've done this TWICE now in recent days. sad.gif

I first thought to only take two of the new eggs just in case the moon cycle changes during the day and thus leave the empty slots for the other new egg types. Ended up filling six. This will VERY PROBABLY turn out to be one of the stupidest things I have ever done on this site. dry.gif

I incubated one of my eggs so I could have an extra egg slot for the new release. When I tried to grab one though, I misclicked on an Ember instead. xd.png

Bred three 2nd gen purebred undine eggs and gave them to my sister. Realized there might be a release tomorrow... and neither one of us wants to get rid of them, what if they hatch yellow? ohmy.gif

Remember these? They hatched green. ALL OF THEM.

Oh well, at least catching the newest eggs wasn't so hard after all, and there was no need to rush. tongue.gif

But SHE COULD HAVE ABANDONED THEM AND NOT MISS OUT ON THE YELLOW UNDINES.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Remember these? They hatched green. ALL OF THEM.

Oh well, at least catching the newest eggs wasn't so hard after all, and there was no need to rush. tongue.gif

But WE COULD HAVE ABANDONED THEM.

But that would have guaranteed them alting, of course!

But that would have guaranteed them alting, of course!

Knowing our luck, yes. tongue.gif It would have been the other way if they ended up in the AP.

Not checking DC yesterday =|

I mean I DID at like, 1 pm. Release came 3 pm. =|

Now my internet just HAD to compete with me trying to get some luck. The world conspires. T__T

Now stuck with misclicks.

Edited by Pandalf

I keep reflex-grabbing spirit wards because I see the word "glow".

Saw first CB Astrapi in a while and in my panic refreshed over it and clicked the Bleeding Moon that replaced it.

Tried to repulse it, but it only turned successfully. So now I'm locked as all my other 5 eggs are also on cooldown.

Saw first CB Astrapi in a while and in my panic refreshed over it and clicked the Bleeding Moon that replaced it.

Tried to repulse it, but it only turned successfully. So now I'm locked as all my other 5 eggs are also on cooldown.

At least you didn't kill it! Shortly before the release I killed, I believe, four eggs trying to repulse them. dry.gif