wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

At least you didn't kill it! Shortly before the release I killed, I believe, four eggs trying to repulse them. dry.gif

That is very unlucky indeed.

I thought Bite had a high chance of success as well.

I have hatcheries and the Abandoned Page open in different tabs, and I keep accidentally clicking eggs in the hatcheries thinking they are in the AP. And then I get really upset that someone else has them instead of me.

Wanted to have four males and four females of each lunar herald colors... influenced five to be female and three to be male, realized when they all hatched. dry.gifmad.gif

Now I'm gonna have an extra female from the alpine instead of an alpine male. Great.

I wanted an Undead Dragon so I started killing A LOT of my dragons, hoping at least one would "rise" again as a zombie or whatever. Most of those dragons were hatched in 2008.

None of them turned undead, of course, because it wasn't Halloween...

Just missed 2 Xenowyrms in…a…row... in the Jungle dry.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Just let the first gold egg I've bred in forever get auto-abandoned :') *crying heavily on the inside*

I really hope whoever finds it on the AP enjoys it ;-; I was going to gift it away anyways but man do I feel dumb T_T

Edited by EmoDuck598

I saw a description for an egg that I hadn't seen before. I clicked it right away thinking that there was a release that I didn't know about. It turned out to be a Neotropical - all of the ones I'd caught previously were from the AP

It's 12:59pm server time - perfect! Nobody'll be on.

Jump into the desert - 8 users. I'm sure to be able to grab something!

Refreshing... refreshing... refreshing...

Click! Clock turns over. Eggs go blank, refresh refresh refresh, Lunar Herald! Refresh!

CRAP.

Quick, refresh, there'll be another one! I'm in the zone! "Mana courses through this glassy..." Not a Lunar! Refresh!

CRAAPPPP.

And I won't be here next hour.

It's less stupid but rather funny: I didn't notice for two days that a Mint grew up because it is so tiny it doesn't stand out between hatchies laugh.gif

Just missed both a Xeno and a Gold in the coast because I was autopiloting through the biomes and not reading descriptions =__=

NOW A SILVER IM

Edited by rampaging wyvern

^ I missed a xeno in coast just then too, saw it and a blusang (first one i'd ever seen) and was like blink.gif for a good 3 seconds before realizing I should try clicking on them lol Missed the xeno but got the blusang biggrin.gif

I didn't see that gold though, oh well.

I wasn't thinking and tried breeding a Christmas Dragon with a Halloween dragon just now. Ugh, I can't believe I made such a noob mistake. sleep.gif;

This was forever ago, but...

I once froze one of the old pink hatchlings, without realising that I had no adult pinks for future breeding ><

I knew it! I just KNEW it! I knew that if I idly hunted the cave while trying to stay unlocked, the cave would respond by throwing great codes at me! D: (This one's not bad either, though I might not keep it...)

ETA: Cave. STAHP. (Self. STAHP!) rolleyes.gif *facepalms*

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Refreshed over a CB Gold….

Edit: AND grabbing another Astrapi! I don't need any more! I wanted a Thalassa. But when I go over to the Coast, I catch a Spessartine instead…I wanted an Almandine. Ugh.

Edited by Firedda

So I own a Specklethroat second gen from Gold. Out oft Sheer obsession I try breeding him a perfect checker mate not really expecting to succeed anytime this decade.

So I bred a 2nd gen Gold Form STD only to realise THAT I SCREWED UP PARENT GENDERS. *headdesk*

Not keeping any of the thunder eggs I find in the AP. But that urge to gift is too strong ;_;

I have, for trios:

4 Magmas

4 Ices

1 Thunder

THE UNEVENESS IS REAL

Bred my soulpeace and bluna when I was egg locked'faceplam' well some lucky person looking through the ap tomorrow is going to get a soulpeace

Bred two silver lunar heralds so that I can have a male and a female for freezing... forgot to influence them. Now watch them gender the same way. dry.gif

I just viewed the children of my first Gold, and noticed that specific Gold dragon and an Undine of mine had bred an alt Undine at some point. The stupid thing is, I had abandoned it. It's lineage was also quite pretty (as in certainly not messy), so the loss of that alt was absolutely irritating.