wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Picked up a CB red from the Volcano, thinking what better could appear in the next 10 mins I'll be online? Refreshed the page to a CB silver. Forgot I had an egg that I meant to abandon... Scroll too full message. :\ Have yet to actually catch a CB metal, though I've had many "too full" messages on them

My two vine eggs got sick and I saw it just now. I hope they get better, I fogged them instantly.

OH NO.

Didn't check my egg limits and auto'd this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZVagZ

Ah well... I was planning on giving it away anyways if it bred... tongue.gif

Edited by suskekun222

Ugh. I really wish TJ would put the freeze link on the other side of the screen, and the abandon link where the freeze one is. I just accidentally froze a perfectly pretty AP stripe hatchling, when I intended to send it back to the AP. Oh well, it will be ever-young and free in the wilderness.

Caught a dino and bred a gold for gifts that didn't get picked up and now I don't have all seven egg slots for the new release. -.-*

Caught a dino and bred a gold for gifts that didn't get picked up and now I don't have all seven egg slots for the new release. -.-*

Same here, fortunately I have only one egg that's waiting to be picked up xd.png

The giftee seems offline...

spaz clicked getting new eggs and grabbed a fleshcrown by accident... sleep.gif why do we need the stupid 5hr wait to drop stuff?

spaz clicked getting new eggs and grabbed a fleshcrown by accident... sleep.gif why do we need the stupid 5hr wait to drop stuff?

I know right.

Same here, fortunately I have only one egg that's waiting to be picked up xd.png

The giftee seems offline...

I had the glorious luck to get those two free slots while I was asleep and I caught the remaining two eggs that I didn't have this morning. smile.gif

That's the hard part of unexpected dragon releases. tongue.gif

Spent 2 months trying to breed a Shallow Water egg for someone who requested it.

It's been like, 2 days and they still haven't responded.

Oh, how badly I want to abandon this egg...I really want the slot...

Daaaaaaaaa! Flipping misclicked on a brimstone and didn't want to wait the 5 hours before tossing it. Tried to bite it instead hoping it'd get repulsed and what happens? My vampire kills it. *screams in frustration*

user posted image

Edited by Syiren

Just missed a cheese because I was sending my friend a stupid skype message about cats. :3c

Not realising that the new eggs plentiful drops weren't going to last! Could've stayed up and caught more, but went to bed because of early starts.

Won't get caught out like that again.

I prioritized the dragons i missed for the past 3 years instead of the new release. xd.png

Just saw the description for a Paper egg, but I didn't process it quickly enough - sure enough, by the time I realized what I had missed, it was gone.. sad.gif

I accidentally picked up a Paper when looking for new releases. Do you want it, Lumos? xd.png

Just saw the description for a Paper egg, but I didn't process it quickly enough - sure enough, by the time I realized what I had missed, it was gone.. sad.gif

I did this once, but in my case. It was a Gold...

Looking for one desert mana I go to the AP in the time between two five minutes drop.

Suddently I saw a strange orange egg in the ap and starred at it for 5 good second wondering if magi had changed their egg. Of course when I realised what it was the egg was gone. <facepalm>

Looking for one desert mana I go to the AP in the time between two five minutes drop.

Suddently I saw a strange orange egg in the ap and starred at it for 5 good second wondering if magi had changed their egg. Of course when I realised what it was the egg was gone. <facepalm>

I did the same with a gaia, thinking it was a green opal rolleyes.gif

oh, and I was excited to see this 5BARE as a potential mate for AssG4 so I grabbed it before it could disappear, only it's a drake and I can't use it

I really, really need to start checking the breeds on these code eggs!

Edited by Tawanda001