wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I either forgot to influence this gorgeous baby or influenced it incorrectly, and now it's the wrong gender to continue the checker. But it's so pretty I still want to keep it. But it's going to be a hassle to continue it now. But argh.

I was busy trading and forgot to influence my 2G SW from a Radiant Angel, so it's decided to be a Male sad.gif

I was looking forward to creating that lineage as well

Not remembering when I hatched some of my eggs. So when it has 1 hour till it grows up and I need that extra space, I start to get annoyed >.>

Edited by lollipop00

I left the Spessartine and Destruction Avatar that I bred from my Desipises unfogged overnight, and someone decided to stick them in hatcheries or something because now they're sick with over 2000 views.

Edit: Aaand they died.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

so, i once made a vampire use "Bite" on a new Halloween dragon (desipis), and that didn't go well. i was so stupid... unsure.gif

Abandoned a gifted egg.

It was a marrow egg, with a big hole and I happened to pick another marrow from the AP with a hole but disliked the lineage. So I tried to abandon..but abandoned the gifted one. REALLY STUPID.

Had a shot at 2 of the new dragons, but wasn't aware it was a "dragon at the top of the list" thing. I believe I was one of the first to offer, but then I pulled back the offer to make a slightly better offer.

Obviously I didn't get the 2...

Forgot about the fact that you can't influence eggs with less than 3 days left. Now all I can do is sitting here with my fingers crossed, hoping that my last Halloween catches will gender right. *sighs*

I left the Spessartine and Destruction Avatar that I bred from my Desipises unfogged overnight, and someone decided to stick them in hatcheries or something because now they're sick with over 2000 views.

Wow, that's just plain rude, though. ,___,

Also, I just refreshed past a Silver egg in the AP THREE TIMES while staring at it but not consciously processing it... by the time I had the sense to click it, someone else had taken it. It had a really pretty lineage, too - a checkered even gen with Ices. D:

I also was unfortunately almost scroll-locked when I saw the Desert biome had three Nebulas in it! Three! I managed to snag myself one but couldn't make room for the other two in time. ):

Edited by Doctor Sunie

Continuing the vein of not influencing, didn't influence my 2G Thuwed I'm trying to trade. Someone put into hatcheries and now it's hatched. D:

Not so much stupid as kind of funny. On the last day of the Halloween wall, I picked up a 3G PB pumpkin I decided to throw back as I wasn't fond of one of the parent names. Luckily, I managed to get the 4G I'd been looking for. Unluckily, I was out of influences and it misgendered. Guess which egg I ended up trading back for...Which appears to currently be one of the few male 3/4G pumpkin PBs remaining. biggrin.gif

This guy here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/had3h

And yes, I did choose the name because of the lineage. Makes me feel a bit better about breeding from it.

My only CB Grave just refused my only CB Female GoN.

*cries*

EDIT: Thanks to the wonderful HawktalonOfRiverClan I've got a replacement egg. biggrin.gif The people here are so nice!

Edited by Gingehfish

Bred a PB Undine hoping that it'll turn into an Alt but then I forgot I was already egglocked so it's being sent to the AP *face palms*

Bred a ridgewing pair hoping to get a tan, got a blue. Forgot to abandon that egg before trying again, so the tan that I got from the other pair got auto-abandoned.

I just found out about something incredibly stupid I did back in 2008.

This.

This is the first time I've ever wished un-freezing was possible...

I forgot about the updates my computer downloaded. So I was like "Oh, I should start my computer, my ND experiment starts in 5 minutes." My computer took 7 minutes to install all updates, configure stuff and restart. My egg died exactly the second when I unfogged it.

I'm still beating myself up about missing the halloween 2014 egg drop. Now everyone's asking for rare dragons in return for one, and I just can't afford them. sad.gif

I just posted a trade on EATW of three dino hatchlings. I accidentally hit "transfer" instead of "trade" when I was making the trade link, and, long story short, someone has three free new dinos. laugh.gif Oh well, enjoy!

Got sick.

(Yes, that also affects my DC play. Can't really think straight ...)