wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Went to breed my 2nd gen from Penk and totally forgot that I was waiting for two ER eggs to hatch. Oops. Someone is going to find something nice in the AP in a few days.

Went to breed my 2nd gen from Penk and totally forgot that I was waiting for two ER eggs to hatch. Oops. Someone is going to find something nice in the AP in a few days.

*drools*

Definitely stalking it.

I- I am very, very sorry for your loss, here's a tissue ;(

I can sympathise. I forgot that "free hatchie slot" != "free egg slot" and did a test-breed of him and her, only to stare blankly at an egg and an auto-abandon message. That's a rather nice Copper egg that someone's going to find in a few days' time. rolleyes.gif

(But YAAAAAAAY THEY LIKE EACH OTHER!!! xd.png)

Thought it would be funny to breed the brother to the sister, since I don't have a mate for them yet.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/uxmuU

I didn't think I would actually get an egg, I was scroll locked with another fail so it auto-ap'd.

Oh well, I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the egg even if I did keep it anyways.

Edited by suskekun222

realizing you tried to gift the wrong species to someone when you didnt see the date on the post before you bred/ pmd them -totally embarrassed- ninja.gif

Edited by linda3.0

Released a pink that I really like when I meant to use him to influence an egg sad.gif

I think "Influence" used to be the last option, but now "Release" is there instead and I wasn't paying attention ><!

*Edited for spelling~

Edited by Eos

Missing out on grabbing a CB Trio when it's right in front of you but dozing off and as soon as I snapped out of it and clicked on it ,it was already gone xd.png

I used fertility to finally get an egg from my two CB Pinks. It worked, but I forgot I was egg-locked. sad.gif Luckily I don't use Fertility very often, so I've got plenty of Purples ready for BSA use, but I've still got to wait a week to breed them again. dry.gif

I was so focused on catching Pyralspites and Autumns a moment ago that I clicked past a Gold in the cave. That's just not an egg description I see enough to react to. sad.gif

While mass-breeding my nicely-lineaged dragons to the AP, I misclicked and bred two dragons I did NOT want bred together. dry.gif If someone catches the egg, I'd love it if you could return it to me. sad.gif

missed a cb silver becuase of hatchlinglock ;-;

Edited by wtf

hesitated a second and missed a CB Gold. sad.gif I will never make it to 10 I only have 2

clicked past a cb gold in the volcano just then tongue.gif mistook it for a random common

Let's see ...

1. Not catching any old Pinks and catching only three Frills

I figured "Hey, I can catch them later. I want a CB Two-Headed!"

2. I released a few CB holidays because I wanted a frozen hatchling and I thought we would only ever get two of each holiday.

I still remember two of their codes.

3. Giving a few dragons names meant for the opposite gender.

I ended up releasing them because the rename feature wasn't around back then.

4. Not trading one of my female Pumpkins for a male one in time.

In my defense I was so sick I could barely stande so I was pretty much crawling everywhere, and I couldn't concentrate on anything for more than a minute or two, but still.

5. Misclicks when breeding.

Granted I haven't done very many over the years. My biggest would probably be this lineage. I thought I was supposed to breed to a Grave and not a Royal Crimson. So, le derp.

And...not sure if this counts, but I totally failed for the first few weeks at getting my eggs to hatch. My first successful hatching was in March. I think I even had a Valentine 09 egg but if I did then it unfortunately died.

I had no idea that we needed to put the eggs into a click site. This was my first adoptables game.

Let's see ...

1. Not catching any old Pinks and catching only three Frills

I figured "Hey, I can catch them later. I want a CB Two-Headed!"

Who'd have thought they'd start discontinueing things anyway? sad.gif I certainly didn't.

Let's see ...

2. I released a few CB holidays because I wanted a frozen hatchling and I thought we would only ever get two of each holiday.

I did that, too, e.g. for my Winter Magi ... whose baby I then forgot to freeze, too.

I forgot to hide this lovely to make sure it would end up a Sunrise.

Edited by sfts

Skipping over the Jungle biome and missed a CB Green Copper

Oh well maybe next time sleep.gif

Mixed up Purple and Horse when looking for a mate for a Spitfire. Yeah, Horse was parent for the *other* hybrid!

I meant to use a Fertility BSA on one of my Tinsels and accidentally bred the purple to the Tinsel. D:

I commiserate; the new actions pages suck tongue.gif It's like every time I open it the actions are in a different order. I've been very careful with the actions I click since.

One stupid thing I did was forget the hours for hatching Sunrise/Sunset eggs and tried to hatch my Sunrise/Sunset egg when it couldn't. I put it in about 5 hatcheries and it was gaining views at about 200/min before I thought to check the timings. Fortunately it was only 9 minutes away from hatching time, so my egg didn't die, but I shudder to think what might have happened if I'd tried that earlier...

Stupid things... I simply can't remember that "This egg glitters oddly in the light" is NOT the description of a silver or copper and always have to stop myself from clicking it. xd.png

Stupid things... I simply can't remember that "This egg glitters oddly in the light" is NOT the description of a silver or copper and always have to stop myself from clicking it. xd.png

I'm like this with nebulas. smile.gif I've misclicked at least 5 thinking they were silvers.