wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Saw a CB gold for the first time and gaped like a retarded fish before clicking it and of course in the time I spend gapping someone already grabbed it....hating myself so much right now....caught a chicken afterwards but that does not make me feel any better about losing the cb gold q-q

Three dark green dragon eggs have traveled across four different scrolls (me, my sister and our two currently inactive friends teamed up) seeking for a dragon to earthquake them. Since I couldn't risk killing two eggs that I bred as a gift for someone who hasn't picked them up yet I had to ask them for help with this experiment. Two remained. One got killed in the final earthquake. sad.gif

If that egg carried an alt vine inside I'll never forgive myself. sad.gif

Used up almost all of my reds while christmas breeding starts in 2 days :/

At least some will be ready by a few days later.

Used up almost all of my reds while christmas breeding starts in 2 days :/

At least some will be ready by a few days later.

I know the feeling... I am so excited for it to begin, BUT I find that I am having a hard time keeping my mitts off of other eggs in the mean time.

Just picked up my fourth Golden Wyvern egg in roughly as many days :/

It's not worth the egg slot it's using up (there's so much I could/should be doing with that) but I can't bring myself to trade it now I've got a set. Argh, reflexes picking up anything with 'gold' in the description without thinking.

Let that shimmer get away...

(It was an 2nd gen ap find.)

Yeah, I missed a 3rd gen Shimmer on the AP due to me being distracted ...

Oh dear. Never mind, but thank you for thinking of it. smile.gif I'll just have to try again; I think I can squeak in another breeding before the Holiday breeding starts (or see if I can trade for one/some...).

I could always breed mine, if you want

Welp, I was going to breed my Solstices, but then I found out I bred them on the wrong day and I'll have to wait.

#themagicofchristmas

I bred my CB Solstice with the wrong mate. T-T

I shouldn't do this before I go to sleep.

One year, one chance. I screw it up.

I only hope that newbies may need it as most of people dislike the wrong messy lineage.

I forgot to influence my 4G stairstep holly and she gendered wrong. T__T

When I joined, Frills were still active, and I only caught ONE. Totally regret it.

i can relate. mine is messy too.

I only hope that newbies may need it as most of people dislike the wrong messy lineage.

Misbreeds suck, especially with holidays, I totally feel you there >:I But don't worry about what people might think, someone (like me lol) may very well have been looking for a fugly lineaged hatchling to freeze. So even messies get some love and are appreciated that way, and not only by newbies. :3

Saw a Paper in the Desert and kept staring at it in hesitation...until it was grabbed by someone else. sad.gif

Funny thing is, if I had clicked on it and caught it I would probably end up posting here as well due to grabbing something regular during the event week. xd.png

A few days ago I accidentally offered the wrong Pyralspite on a trade. So, instead of offering an Alpine Pyralspite, I offered a Volcano one. No wonder I didn't get the trade. ;p

well l left for 2 years and missed so many dragons, I am still trying to catch up, and looking at prize eggs and not clicking on them when I returned, I still don´t have any, but I will keep trying

Edited by Lady Aracne

I know this feeling. I just bred my CB wrapping wing to his daughter...

woke up to three of my holiday eggs sick. there's no telling how long they've been sick and if they die i'm going to be seriously upset. i knew i should have fogged them before i went to sleep.

Edited by Lady Artemis

^ That's too bad. sad.gif

Bred some of my holiday dragons shortly before the Christmas breeding and now they are locked, just when I needed their offspring for trades. dry.gif

*bashes head on desk*

Stop. Picking. Eggs. Up. Without. Thinking.

Second time in two days I've picked up an egg in the biomes and realised as the page loaded that it wasn't actually something I wanted. And now that egg slot's in use until well past my bedtime because of the 5 hour cooldown *facepalm*