wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I'm like this with nebulas. smile.gif I've misclicked at least 5 thinking they were silvers.

I did that too...

and then clicked past a silver due to thinking it was a nebula...

Stupid things... I simply can't remember that "This egg glitters oddly in the light" is NOT the description of a silver or copper and always have to stop myself from clicking it.  xd.png

I'm like this with nebulas.  smile.gif  I've misclicked at least 5 thinking they were silvers.

This happens to me all the time. laugh.gif

xd.png

Was clicking randomly so I went to a 5 minute drop and went to the jungle. I glimpsed at the "reddish shine" egg and clicked the Volcano. My page was loading slow so I hurried to click on the Copper egg and it switched just as I did so now I have a unwanted Pyrope egg on my scroll

Edited by lollipop00

I just tried to gift something to my sister, who I finally convinced to start playing this game, through the AP...forgetting that the AP adds a day onto eggs (all my magis were on CD and it was something she should have been able to catch no problem). xd.png I guess my DC-old-age is showing.

Oh hey! I found a copper! I'm going to give it to my friend!

(Stupid in itself)

WAS THAT A LEETLE TREE?

Edited by EmmaD333

Not picking up a CB Copper because I didn't know what the description meant...

Forgetting about my Neglected experiments...

Being too slow and missing TWO, yes TWO, CB Blusang Lindwurms AKA my favorite dragons...

Trading for the first time with a Purple Nebula hatchling, getting Blusang and Trio eggs as offers, decided I wanted the Magma egg with the Halloween lineage... then later realizing I accidentally traded for the Thunder egg instead, even though I was positive I clicked on the Magma...

And I was just randomly clicking through biomes, saw the Leetle Tree description out of the corner of my eye, and still clicked right into another biome. Lucky for me I clicked back and it was still there.

Edited by Lumikkja

Read "This egg is reflective, almost metallic looking" when I was a noob. Expected it to be some kind of Mirror Dragon and clicked past it. xd.png

Also AP'ed an EG Autumn (fave dragon ❤) instead of the hideously inbred one.

And missed four golden wyverns! mad.gif That description is shortly painful.

My brother also missed a dino.

Realizing just now that I am short magis for teleporting Halloween gifts. I think I need at least six by Friday.:<

always clicking on speckle throated dragon eggs thinking they are rare >.<

always clicking on speckle throated dragon eggs thinking they are rare >.<

I keep thinking they are coppers on the AP and, silly me, keep clicking them as well.

Edited by rubyshoes

I used to kick cb blacks for not hatching alt, and GAVE cb silvers away when they were "common".

I did that with the blacks too, LOL. I was not here when cb silvers were common though. But I used to kick cb stripes that kept coming up as white stripes, when I wanted the color ones, LOL

Also, although I made a LOT of newbie mistakes, one of the first ones is I used to think that Thuban was TJ's son!

*cowers from Thuban*

Edited by 49ER

Realizing just now that I am short magis for teleporting Halloween gifts. I think I need at least six by Friday.:<

Magis have a 2-day cooldown, I think. If 51 Magis are not enough, I wonder what kind of Halloween giveaway this is going to be laugh.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

well, if you are catching/breeding and giving away a lot of eggs, if you are low on teleports, then you should ask them to send you a two way teleport link with a dummy egg from ap.

When we first had teleport, some people did not have a lot of magis yet that first halloween, so we had that as a stipulation in private chatroom. If you want what someone offers up to gift, send them a two way link, so they don't have to burn through all their magis

This isn't really stupid so much as annoying but when I'm hunting in the AP I *always* click Howler Drakes thinking they're Avatars of Destruction. The eggs are just similar enough that it triggers my click reflex. Fortunately it's the AP so I can just drop them again but still.

I forgot to influence my Black Tea sad.gif

I thought this would make a relatively-great code mate for this, but then forgot that it was going to hatch :c Oh well. I hope it genders right. *crosses fingers*

While trying my hardest to get at least ONE non-Pyralspite egg from current breeding project, my dragons bred NOTHING BUT PYRALSPITES. UGH. Seriously, It's never been this hard to get a certain breed from a pairing before. Sorry for clogging up the AP with them, ha ha. :'D

Another thing that happened that was actually more my fault was that I bred one of my CB Pyralspites a few days ago that I intended to be a Halloween mate this Halloween. It's not a huge deal at all, since I know he can again during the breeding period, but I really wanted to have all of them breed ASAP if possible. Hopefully I timed it right anyway. xd.png

I once inbred one of my lineages on accident. I realized it and dumped the egg. I also bred two dragons together to start a new lineage only to realize it had lines and had to re-do. v...v

I misbred a Silver and a Neotropical. Not wanting to kill it and keep the egg slot, I abandoned it--eef! Really wishing I hadn't now. I don't want the poor thing in his progeny. sad.gif

While trying my hardest to get at least ONE non-Pyralspite egg from current breeding project, my dragons bred NOTHING BUT PYRALSPITES. UGH. Seriously, It's never been this hard to get a certain breed from a pairing before. Sorry for clogging up the AP with them, ha ha. :'D

This always happens with new commons.

Saw a 4th gen silver shimmer HATCHLING in the AP, didn't catch it due to too many hatchlings huh.gif

I literally just realized that the stone version of Noctures also has ram horns.

For some reason, all this time, I thought they just sprouted those horns when they were released from their stone form and they just had basically a dinosaur head up till then.

So I'm looking through my dragons for Encyclopedia clicking, and I see - back in 2011, when apparently I LOST MY MIND, I froze a CB Red Dorsal. At S1. I'm not sure why. *cries*

Most recent stupid thing: assuming that six 4dxh uncommon eggs would not get sick from putting them into the usual clicksites, and forgetting about them for a few hours.

They're still alive, but I fogged them all.