wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Spent months agonizing over not being able to find a mate for this yulebuck. Not checking own dragons to realize I had this all along. *headdesk* It took a random EG pairing breeding to find out :/

(and not the first time either)

Just had a mega brain-fart regarding copper breeding. Was excited to think I'd finally just bred a copper from a SW female to become a mate for another SW I have... With the egg being the wrong color copper (brown), I checked over my 4 female SWs... Turns out none of them is from the Alpine or Forest... So much for a red copper from them...

Missed a gold in the cave - my mouse pointer was on the other end of the screen.

It's not really a "stupid thing", but feels like one...

I have one couple from which I absolutely need an Autumn egg. The current time of day is a bit early for successful breedings (I don't know if this is true, but I think my breedings are most successful in the evening [in my timezone], and it's only late afternoon now), but I was impatient... So I bred a different couple first "to check if it's even possible to get an egg from Autumns at this time of day". They bred an Autumn, without fertility. Then I used fertility on the other couple, made sure my scroll was not locked, bred them - and got nothing.

And now I'm convinced this is because I had already used all my "Autumn breeding luck" for the egg I didn't need. dry.gif

(Of course I did make it slightly more improbable to get an Autumn egg when I bred the first one, because I put one more of them in existence. But I guess that's not really significant.)

Edited by Confused Cat

Missed a CB Green Copper. One I very much needed too. sleep.gif

I was just glancing and as I changed the Jungle Biome to the Volcano I saw it. I went back and missed it *sigh*

Oh well maybe next time tongue.gif

Edited by lollipop00

Bred a 2G Blusang while egglocked. Hopefully it found a good home. sleep.gif

Realised it was the 5 minute drop while hunting the map, had just clicked onto Desert, click Forest because omg what if there's a Leetle I want one...realise two seconds too late that there's a Paper Dragon on screen :/ I don't have a paper either. I am sad now.

I stupidly believed that if I bred two Nebs from Wrapping Wings, at least one might be red. LOL. NO. dry.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I stupidly believed that if I bred two Nebs from Wrapping Wings, at least one might be red. LOL. NO. dry.gif

Well, the player who found my stupidly auto'ed Nebbie egg (from WW) doesn't seem to have a forum account, so I cannot even contact them to ask ...

Well, the player who found my stupidly auto'ed Nebbie egg (from WW) doesn't seem to have a forum account, so I cannot even contact them to ask ...

Oh dear. Never mind, but thank you for thinking of it. smile.gif I'll just have to try again; I think I can squeak in another breeding before the Holiday breeding starts (or see if I can trade for one/some...).

Emptied my PM inbox before writing down the person I owe a 2nd gen gold egg to. >.<

Just now started to collect the remaining CB Autumns I need for a lineage project. The joy I feel at the moment can't be described.

... there are nine days left to collect Autumns, right?

Eight, I would say. 21st should already start dropping Winters.

I just missed a CB Silver because I was locked sad.gif

I saw it, clicked it and... You are already overburdened and decide not to stress yourself by taking this egg.

I just shouldn't go egg hunting when locked -I did the same with CB Gold twice before T_T

Never actually managed to even see one when I had the space and was hunting though.

Yeah, I influenced that 3EG PB Black wrong. >.< Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll be an alt.

Edited by MindsEye

I can try and hatch one for you, all i get is greens most the time when i need purples wink.gif

i cant breed one tho as i dont have a CB Ribbondancer smile.gif

Thank you for the offer, but it's ok (plus my Ribbondancers aren't off breeding CD for 4 days now) - I'm just being reminded of why my relationship with Nebs is a love/hate one! rolleyes.gif

Thank you for the offer, but it's ok (plus my Ribbondancers aren't off breeding CD for 4 days now) - I'm just being reminded of why my relationship with Nebs is a love/hate one! rolleyes.gif

It took me 8 eggs to get a purple one from Snowangel smile.gif i only got greens.

and i had to trade for them too as i dont have a CB Snowangel

Once again... I incubated a Shimmer, and since it kept getting views extremely slowly even though it was in two ERs, I didn't worry when I went away from the computer for an hour.

Unfortunately I had forgotten it was also in a third hatchery that did not consider it an ER yet, but (I think?) automatically added it to its ER later.

It's a very sick hatchling now with 5500 views. unsure.gif

Missed a CB Gold sad.gif

I was clicking the space around it, hopefully I can see another one soon. I need more CB Golds ^^