wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Just snagged a CB tan Ridgewing... you might be thinking 'oh, but that's good, right?'

NOT WHEN IT EGGLOCKS YOU AND THEN TWO SECONDS LATER YOU GO THE THE COAST BIOME AND SEE A BLUSANG EGG. A FREAKING BLUSANG!!!! I am SOOO mad right now... that's one of the three times I've ever seen a CB Blusang egg, and OF COURSE I'm freaking egglocked. God dammit.

I bred a PB Undine egg hoping that it will be Alt. I got a green egg and sent it to AP before I remembered that even Alt Undines have green eggs! unsure.gif Well, someone else will catch it and see what becomes of it...

Not the dumbest thing I've done, but still... I can't believe I dropped [this] gorgeous code.. woops.

Forgetting about the hatchies I wanted to neglect while talking on the phone dry.gif

You mean, you *actually* neglected them? biggrin.gif

I just influenced an egg the wrong direction. mad.gif

Is there anyone with an available magi who wouldn't mind tradebouncing it for me?

I released a CB Ribbon Dancer, because I wanted a hatchie to freeze. A year after I released it (not a year after they were released), TJ lifted the limit on holiday breeds dry.gif

I traded off two CB Bluesangs for CB GWs, while not bad (I can now make 3rd gen PB EG GWs) I really want Bluesangs...

Technically this doesn't count as a stupid thing, since it was just my slow reaction time, but

user posted image

Just missed this. Missing rares is more annoying to me than not seeing them at all.

I forgot about my Halloween hatchlings and they all died and I only managed to revive one- oops! :U At least it wasn't any Desipis, which almost died themselves because I don't use my scroll often enough.

(sorry breeders who bred those eggs, I wasn't trying to make them die, I just forgot)

I forgot about my Halloween hatchlings and they all died and I only managed to revive one- oops! :U At least it wasn't any Desipis, which almost died themselves because I don't use my scroll often enough.

(sorry breeders who bred those eggs, I wasn't trying to make them die, I just forgot)

sad.gif

ouch, sorry to hear about that

Being egg-locked (didn't notice) and FINALLY being able to breed a 2gen PB Gold - which, of course, auto'd immediately. dry.gif

Checking lineages of what I *miss* in the AP.

Just clicked on a Gold and didn't get it, then I checked and saw it was a 2nd gen Gold x GoN. Ohhhhh the pain. xd.png

Wasting influences on two eggs that I later decided to give away. dry.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I traded for this Tinsel when it was an ungendered hatchling and it gendered wrong. sad.gif

Aww! Cant you contact the owner and ask for a replacement?

I would really try that.

Aww! Cant you contact the owner and ask for a replacement?

I would really try that.

Unfortunately I don't remember their name. I'm sure it wasn't intentional, but from now on I won't accept ungendered hatchlings on my trades. xd.png

Unfortunately I don't remember their name. I'm sure it wasn't intentional, but from now on I won't accept ungendered hatchlings on my trades. xd.png

Yes I can imagine, such a pretty line too!

Just accidentally bred a really long-lineage egg from two dragons that would have been a perfect match...had they been the same generation. The male was 11th gen, the female was only 9th gen. The egg auto'ed since I'm locked, but it's a shimmer so maybe someone in the AP will want it anyway. Oops!

Killing a Small Linage egg and a 3rd Gen tan Ridge wing By earthquake. At least one of my hatchlings hatched.

Edited by Tmi489

I just missed the first CB Gold I've seen in I can't tell you how long, because I hesitated to click, due to blinking in disbelief.

-SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH-

Edit: And I just missed a Silver for the exact same reason.

Edited by Wahya