wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Believed that my flamingo x bbw project was about finished when the 4th gen flamingo grew up, I introduced him to his intended & got..........

..... a cold refusal. So hard to refrain from swearing a blue streak right now.....

my CB silver refused his mate for the 2nd time in a row now. x.x

* frustration*

Assuming that the BSA on the new Soulpeaces would actually be something useful...

Edited by TheGrox

Assuming that the BSA on the new Soulpeaces would actually be something useful...

There were actually a lot of people asking for a way to get rid of their zombies for quite a long time. I saw several threads about it in the Suggestions forum. So it is useful.

Just bred my silver Shimmer... successfully... only to realize I'm locked> Well, I hope whoever gets it enjoys it!

This happened just now in the AP. I was idly refreshing when a Pink popped up. By the time I was done staring at it wondering if I'd need another Pink or not the Silver egg that was right next to it was long gone.

I was breeding my Golds. Refusals, no eggs, wrong eggs and finally - a Gold egg! But when I looked in it's lineage I realized that I choosed wrong mate for her... now I have an inbreed Gold egg.

Next Gold female I breeded with Winter Magi, successfull, but I was egg-locked...

Also, two years in a row I have forgotten about Valentines Day relase. I remembered about that the next day, on 15th February.

Edited by _smoczyca_

I keep on forgetting to dump unneeded eggs when I'm breeding for personal projects. I usually get the eggs I need... right after I lock myself with ones I don't. /facedesk.

I knew I was egg locked, so I decided to test a few pairs in my personal lineage project. I was hoping to hit anything but an egg.

And then THIS fella had to pop out on their first try. If anyone can get that back to me, I'll give them the first egg out of this mating, otherwise I'll have to hope my luck strikes trice.

That's the last time I do something like that...

Still looking for this egg, and the offer for it still stands. It stands at 4 days 10 hours, so obviously someone picked it up from the AP...

I kept looking at a gold on the AP until I realized that I never clicked on it.

And then it was gone.

I'm one of the dumbest people on DC. You doubt me? Get this:

I am scroll locked, and somehow managed to translate that into being FORUM LOCKED, and was upset that I'd used all my posts for today.

Take that in for a second...

All I do this week is grab sunrise/sunset eggs. I keep mistaking them for some sort of rares. I've dumped three into the AP this week for this reason.

Trying to stock up on daydreams, picked up several eggs from the AP but confused the egg design with the skywings... now I have three skywing hatchies instead of daydreams *headdesk*

Man I had the same problem when trying to breed Blunas, and I don't even know what's my excuse because in the breeding list they're ADULT SPRITES.

And I managed to do this TWICE, two weeks in a row.

(And of course, both yielded offspring, which is more than I can say for a lot of my water x skywing attempts. rolleyes.gif )

But yeah now when I try to breed blunas I pick the skywings first out of my scroll instead now. xd.png;

just refreshed over a silver...

And now I wasn't fast enough for a 2nd silver and a magma...

Edited by warriorjames

I dropped the pair of CB Crimsons in the Departure thread as gifts that I had influenced and incubated with the intention of keeping as my one pair. D'oh! xd.png It's all good though because I nabbed two more and now they are incubated and influenced. tongue.gif

I grabbed a harvest, which I already have one of, instead of a Red. I have no Reds. Oh well.

Some years ago I used the Bite BSA on my first (CB) Silver Dragon (because I thought it was a White egg) - and it died.

And I had a way to long break from DC so I didn't get all the Holyday dragons. q_q

Edited by Leafeonne

Just bred my silver Shimmer... successfully... only to realize I'm locked> Well, I hope whoever gets it enjoys it!

I just did the same!!! DX

hurries are no good dry.gif

If someone finds it and is generous enough, pm me! it should belong to a DC friend, if wasnt for my stupidity... ;^;

is this egg: lineage

Edited by Alrak

I have 1 CB Female gold and 1 CB male gold. Out of the 10 offspring they have produced separately altogether, NONE OF THEM HAVE SUCCESSFULLY BRED A GOLD. /cries

female

male

I just tried to abandon a hatchie by naming it "ABANDON." It took me several moments to realize why it wouldn't let me abandon the hatchie. Apparently someone has a dragon running around named Abandon.

I froze my only CB Bright Pink dragon.

Ah, the days when lineages weren't visible and I preferred picking things up out of the AP to clear it out... XD