wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I actually went hunting in the biomes for once instead of the AP and I clicked right past a gold egg.

I'd say I probably would have missed it anyway, except that it was still there when I belatedly realized what I'd seen and clicked back to the first biome- I missed it then, but if I'd just jumped on it the first time I'm pretty sure I would have actually had a shot at it.

Told myself I was going to stop catching egg until all I had was hatchlings, as I wanted to start working towards scroll goals that will allow me to have endless influences/incubates. Egg locked once again. This time most are <5D eggs though. xd.png

too...many...lineage projects... no space... no space...

Ahem. I meant to say that my brain suddenly tossed out a bunch of ideas for lineage projects, and I've already got a new one planned when my first two are still very much in progress. And I've got no idea which dragons to pick for this next one at all.

A few minutes ago, I refreshed in the AP.

And, I gasped.

And THEN I clicked on the silver shimmer sitting right there.

Right in front of me.

Of course, I missed it.

Saw a gold in the ap was eating Pringles got shocked then dropped my Pringles all over the floor of course missing the gold egg

Refreshed a page and saw a caveborn silver yesterday, but due to a lot troubling my mind distracted to realize it at first.

Refreshed a page and saw a caveborn silver yesterday, but due to a lot troubling my mind distracted to realize it at first.

Well I clicked a cb silver when I was egg locked and did not get it I even got the decide not to stress message

Felt bad yesterday, so apart from not having posted all my trades I also didn't confirm a transfer with a Paper gift in time....the little one grew up ;_;

I used to play a lot when I was younger, and now, I wish I had remembered by old account name. Good times though, but now I feel as if I have missed the train.

Edited by Herzein

I seem to have this habit, if anything comes up that I am really looking for, of just blankly staring at it for a few seconds. xd.png

Of course, by then it is long gone. laugh.gif

Didn't pay attention to the fact I had a misclicked egg on my scroll (and therefore was egglocked) and...well...bred something ;___;

Feel your pain I've done that before

That sinking feeling when you go to try and pick an egg from the AP or breed an egg... and you ether Auto the egg or get the Overburdened message because you've too many hatchlings xd.png

Just missed a CB metal sad.gif

I actually clicked it without hesitation and everything, but my computer froze T_T

They won't get deleted, they're just buried under the backlog for now.   When their timers drop down to about 4 days 12 hours remaining (or whatever the current AP count is at the time) they'll show up among with all the other eggs that are hitting 4-ish days.

I've bred a few eggs to the AP myself and they popped out and were snagged just fine.

Thank you for the tip... (your username is awesome, BTW.) I'm so glad none of them were in danger of being deleted.

On the other hand, the silver, the bronze tinsel, and both tsunamis ended up being released into the wild. Did they just not make it into the AP? Gah. They had nice lineages, too- I would've loved to keep them if I'd known nobody else was going to pick them up.

At least the red and the sunsong have scrolls now.

Edited by Athkore

I always keep on mistakenly get Harvest Eggs, even though I already have one on my scroll sleep.gif

I have a bad habit of breeding by accident when I'm egg-locked. Of course, I always get exactly the egg I wanted when it auto-abandons! laugh.gif

accidentally bred my only CB male blusang to something and now i have no mate to breed my shimmer with -.- zzz -slaps self- wasnt thinking >.<

I have a bad habit of breeding by accident when I'm egg-locked. Of course, I always get exactly the egg I wanted when it auto-abandons! laugh.gif

I did that, I bred a 3rd gen silver to a black, got the silver egg I wanted, but the overburdened message came up D:

I did that, I bred a 3rd gen silver to a black, got the silver egg I wanted, but the overburdened message came up D:

It's always the shiny ones, isn't it?

Never get overburdened when I'm breeding ochredrakes or pillows. It's always tinsels and metals and fancy rares.

Thought I had an extra eggslot. Just bred this kid.... hope someone in the AP falls in love. /sigh

It's always the shiny ones, isn't it?

Never get overburdened when I'm breeding ochredrakes or pillows.  It's always tinsels and metals and fancy rares.

=D i have these two deadline tinsels that ALWAYS produce. <3 i kept two or three of their kids, now i weekly gift-AP them. Which is what then caused the above problem. UGH.

Edited by girlgamerjen

Finally bred my eighth-gen gold tinsel from a perfect stairstep lineage. ...aand then I realised that I'd already used my female pink to influence that week. It truned out the wrong gender sad.gif

Freezing a hatchling because I forgot to check its lineage and thought it was one of the messy grabs I just had in the AP sad.gifsad.gif

I will forever be crying because of this.

A few seconds ago I was hunting in Desert. Nothing happens, I decide to swap to Coast. Notihing. Return to desert, see a gold. Miss it.

*cries

Wait a few seconds, a silver appears!

"MINE!..."

... I was egglocked... *cries