wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

A couple of minutes ago I got a Crimson from the cave. Great, that's why I was there.

But directly under that Crimson came a Silver. I klicked it too. OVERBURDENED! sad.gif Sometimes this is all just so sad...

Not sure stupid so much as sad, my specially bred gold that I waited for a bit to get because of breeding refuses to go near her intended sad.gif , guess it's the whole "all your eggs in one basket' pardon the pun.

Waited a while tonight for a Shimmer trade I knew was gonna come up, never saw it, and just found out the person only posted it in the chat trades this time, which I don't check much T_T

and they just accepted an offer

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

I just froze a CB Harvest hatchie. I did it on purpose, but they're my favorite breed. I wish I could've gotten a messy one, but no one'd offer one.

I've been waiting for my CB Shadow Walker to get off cooldown so I could breed him to my pretty spiral Gold. He did just a while ago, but I bred him to another Gold without even noticing. *facepalm* She's going to wait for her mate for a whole week! dry.gif

Stupid me having thought that a CB Black and a 2nd gen PB Blusang would be enough for a Cheese. I wish I hadn't seen its code at all. *sighs*

I just intentionally bred a bunch of eggs into the AP, somehow forgetting that they would end up buried under the mass of 4-day-left eggs. Among the ones I bred were a silver, a bronze tinsel, a Sunsong tinselkin, two 2g Tsunamis, a 2g Royal Crimson, and a red.

I don't know how the AP works, but please, please tell me they're not going to be deleted.

I just intentionally bred a bunch of eggs into the AP, somehow forgetting that they would end up buried under the mass of 4-day-left eggs. Among the ones I bred were a silver, a bronze tinsel, a Sunsong tinselkin, two 2g Tsunamis, a 2g Royal Crimson, and a red.

I don't know how the AP works, but please, please tell me they're not going to be deleted.

They won't get deleted, they're just buried under the backlog for now. When their timers drop down to about 4 days 12 hours remaining (or whatever the current AP count is at the time) they'll show up among with all the other eggs that are hitting 4-ish days.

I've bred a few eggs to the AP myself and they popped out and were snagged just fine.

I hadn't been on Dragon Cave for a while, so I didn't remember what all rare eggs looked like etc. I saw some silver eggs on the AP and thought they were common, so I didn't grab them. *facepalm*

Oh boy this was a bad one - not influencing correctly for gender on a tinsel (the first time tinsels came out) and I effectively ended the stair step lineage. I released that dragon. Sometimes I just lose track of who I've incubated and influenced and that's not good any day of the week especially with metallics.

When I came back from my Hiatus, I forgot biting an egg could kill it, and so I randomly bit a stone egg and it died dry.gif Now I have to wait till it's gone to get on a shimmer request list

I just bred my shimmerscale. Got a lovely bronze Shimmerscale egg.

I forgot I was egg-locked. user posted image I'm going to be waiting even longer until I can give back to the Breeding, Gifting thread like I promised.

Edited by Guillotine

trying to trade with a person who loves shimmers. i don't have any shimmers, and don't want any. they even had the gall to ask me if i would be able to obtain one.

no. i am not getting a shimmer for you. i don't care if i'm given a cb shimmer, i don't /like. them/.

Not really stupid of me per se, (unless you consider using bad companies for internet stupid), but leave it to my connection to go down right in the middle of a experiment.... dry.gif

Oh well.

Something stupid I did do is...Constantly click GW egg descriptions because even though the Gold descpription doesn't even say 'gold' anywhere, that's what I'm hardwired for, so when I see the word, I'm liek, "CLICK CLICK CLICK" and then like, "ooh..." xd.png

Just now. Put up a trade post to unload a cb black egg (hopefully for glitterball makers), specifically because I'm locked, but didn't want to drop the black in the AP.

Then decide, "Hey! Why don't I breed my metals for gifting." Breed a 3gen silver, Auto-AP it.

*facedesk* The first time those two ever make an egg too. Seriously, congrats to anyone who fishes that one out of the egg pit.

The bit that makes it funny is that I had two no-eggs before that. It's like they were trying to warn me.

Edited by Amut un Rama

Just locked up with a "brightly colored" but I was in the Desert, rather than the Forest. dry.gif

Great, I cannot breed my stair Shimmer x Gold because I have bred ALL my male Golds recently (and the Shimmer was already on my scroll, growing, so I should have left one male unbred!) x__x *facepalms*

Edited by ZzelaBusya

Stared at an Ice egg that dropped in the AP. Could not believe one dropped. Stared so long that someone else picked it up. xd.png Oh well, it sure was pretty xd.png

Edited by missy_

*facedesk* The first time those two ever make an egg too.  Seriously, congrats to anyone who fishes that one out of the egg pit.

The bit that makes it funny is that I had two no-eggs before that.  It's like they were trying to warn me.

I'm calling the AP "egg pit" from now on.

And to contribute, I skipped an egg with the description "This egg is much smaller than the others" because I mistook it for a pygmy. Oh well, congrats to the user who took it.

My niece came rushing in the other day all flustered because she'd forgotten about her ND experiment. So she quickly got everything ready but it hatched right away, normally. Disappointed but finally calm she finally realized that she was an hour early. xd.png

I'd like to say I was supportive, but I was too busy LMAO! laugh.gif

This is a stupid thing my dragon has done. dry.gif It disobeyed its influence. Rude dragon.

I know that feel, bro. They said I could be anything, so I became a female.

Note: My Gold Shimmer bred a fail this week, so i hope to get your IOU to you soon. sleep.gif

To keep on track, I've been picking up so many low time AP eggs, I keep getting locked with two or three eggs and bunches of hatchlings. sleep.gif This is the first time this week I've been egg locked as opposed to hatchlings locked.