wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Trying to stock up on daydreams, picked up several eggs from the AP but confused the egg design with the skywings... now I have three skywing hatchies instead of daydreams *headdesk*

^ Yeah, I picked up a Balloon, thinking I was getting a Daydream. *headdesk*

I have just discovered the joys of giving moronic names to hatchlings until they grow up, or to adults before they are sorted. I may start doing this more often, haha.

Naming my whites before they gender "_____ Of The White Army." They all end up being males!

Missed a freakin' Purple Dino egg in the AP! I've only seen a Dino in the AP one other time, and it was a Red.

ANOTHER GREY GENDERED MALE!!

*makes enraged Pterodactyl sound*

this is my 10th grey and i still dont have a single female D:

Influences are always needed for lineages so i cant influence unless i want to risk something with a lineage gender wrong..

kdjkljdlkfjlkfsnfdkf dsjk

I knew I was egg locked, so I decided to test a few pairs in my personal lineage project. I was hoping to hit anything but an egg.

And then THIS fella had to pop out on their first try. If anyone can get that back to me, I'll give them the first egg out of this mating, otherwise I'll have to hope my luck strikes trice.

That's the last time I do something like that...

ANOTHER GREY GENDERED MALE!!

*makes enraged Pterodactyl sound*

this is my 10th grey and i still dont have a single female D:

Influences are always needed for lineages so i cant influence unless i want to risk something with a lineage gender wrong..

kdjkljdlkfjlkfsnfdkf dsjk

I know that feel.

The same exact thing happened when I first joined, but with two-headed dragons. xd.png I didn't even have any pinks to use influence at the time! When I finally got one the first thing I did was influence the next egg I got!

Stupid thing I've done...

That CB ember on my scroll? Mis-clicked. Even though I read it and knew that it wasn't the new volcano egg.

Let's see, first I realized I didn't have a mate for one of my Shimmers who grew up, and now I just freakin' hopped right over a CB Gold in the Desert... again.

Sigh. I didn't notice a fogged egg and just auto-abandoned a lovely 5th-gen shimmerscale.

This especially bums me out because I had someone I was planning to gift this egg to. On the bright side though, it should make somebody I don't know very happy on the AP in a few days, which is a nice form of gifting too. :-)

ETA: Oh, and my other shimmer, who also was supposed to breed today? Needs a female horse mate, and I used up all my female horses in a frenzy of hybrid experimentation the other night. *headdesk* His new horse mate should grow up before long, though, and hopefully I'll remember to keep track of my egg count this time!

Edited by tjekan

Bred my recently grown up shimmer to the wrong mate and now have screwed up the spiral. Debated killing it. Now freezing seems a less violent option tongue.gif I'll decide something...

Edit: Yes I'm OCD. Don't judge me tongue.gif

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

8[ just refreshed over a cb brine, one of the few dragons I still need.

Aaaand just realized I forgot to influence my skywing male. ><

Edited by Shadowdrake

"This egg is really hot"

'OH MY GOSH A MAGMA!'

'Wait no, I'm pretty sure that's an ember..'

'But what if it's not!?'

'But I think this is the ember description..right?'

'What if it really is a magma!? You'd be missing out on it! Take the chance!'

'Okay, I'll take the egg.'

*click*

'Oh, whoops, I guess it really was an ember all along.'

"This egg is really hot"

'OH MY GOSH A MAGMA!'

'Wait no, I'm pretty sure that's an ember..'

'But what if it's not!?'

'But I think this is the ember description..right?'

'What if it really is a magma!? You'd be missing out on it! Take the chance!'

'Okay, I'll take the egg.'

*click*

'Oh, whoops, I guess it really was an ember all along.'

I can totally relate to this. rolleyes.gif

A moment ago I saw a shimmer egg. And I just stared at it. For five minutes. Not even trying to click it. /sobs

Picked up a crimson in the volcano then a gold comes along I click it

and I get the overburdened message DX

Yes we got the same luck, Draco Knight

Edited by lollipop00

I was reading in the News so many people just not getting new eggs, so being that I'm locked with no chance for mis clicks I decided to see if it had really gotten more difficult.

Crimson *overburdened*

Crimson *overburdened*

Crimson *overburdened*

Yeah, about what i was expecting...

Gold *overburdened*

...*cries*

Looks like we had the same luck, lollipop00.

Edited by Draco Knight

As did I, Draco Knight...

Looking for CB Daydreams in the Coast just now, saw a Gold. Stared at it for 3 seconds and then "OMGGOLDJHERIOGTZJK"

I actually would've gotten it.

If I weren't overburdened! AGHHHH

Edited by Dracoscar

Used all my incubates, every 30-40something of them, the week before a new release. dry.gif *impatiently waits for things to hatch*

Let me see..

- Joined 2 weeks late and thus losing the chance to grab a 2007 Christmas CB even though I knew about DC.

- Took several breaks, 1 year then 2 years (a total of 3) and you know what that means.

Edited by Dark

Joined in halloween-time. Did not get the holiday releases "because I'll find those later, I don't like these eggs" -.-

Just saw an Ice in the Alpine and stared at for a second and ended up missing... sad.gif

Missed a gold and a silver in the last drop and misclicked a guardian. sad.gif