wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Not sure how I could have changed this, but I just realized, I have 2 Shimmers, one 3rd gen gold and one 4th gen bronze, that both need a CB male Lurker to service them....and I only got one CB male Lurker.

Good thing I didn't load up on the IOU's for those two. Sigh.

Edited by Riverwillows

Not sure how I could have changed this, but I just realized, I have 2 Shimmers, one 3rd gen gold and one 4th gen bronze, that both need a CB male Lurker to service them....and I only got one CB male Lurker.

Good thing I didn't load up on the IOU's for those two. Sigh.

Oh, ouch! D: One of those times when you really wish it was possible to "send" dragons to another scroll for breeding...

wasnt thinking and used all my female pinks, so now have no more female pinks to influence my cb blusang and shimmer >.<

Just bred an egg and was absolutely positive that it's code changed after I clicked on it. Comes out it was the father's code I read the first time, lol.

I got my White Stripe males confused in my head, and bred without checking... so of course I bred the CB female to the wrong one. rolleyes.gif

My first night playing Dragon Cave, I was trying to put back an egg I had taken from one of the biomes and did not know what I was doing. rolleyes.gif This was before I had a mentor. I killed the egg trying to get it off my scroll. Then I had a shell on there for two weeks. Haven't done that since! o.O

Edited by missy_

Never keep refreshing while switching pages. I just missed a CB Tsunami because I refreshed and immediately clicked on the Desert, come back to the coast, click on it, and nope! Gah! sad.gif

I froze my only CB Bright Pink dragon.

At least you have a CB bright pink. I never picked any up when they were just lying around everywhere and now I only have two bright pinks total - my first dragon and her daughter. I regret not getting a few more, and having no frozen hatchlings.

I only fared slightly better with Frills. Ten clean lineaged, one inbred, no hatchlings.

sad.gif

I sent an egg to the AP and decided to do its future owner a favor by giving them an egg with views already on it... but I forgot how sensitive first day eggs can be and overdid it a bit and got the egg sick.

...Fortunately, it seems to have successfully stabilized now, but it was still a pretty foolish oversight.

Edited by Troubletail

Misclicked on a Guardian egg trying to get a Royal Crimson and now have to wait to get it off my scroll as that was my only egg slot. tongue.gif

ETA: Aaaand I did it a second time! xd.png

Edited by missy_

I tend to breed my dragons in batches. I guess I feel like if I have enough failures in a row, the cave will say, "Poor Sarah, let's throw her an egg after all of that disappointment." laugh.gif

So I got all the dragons I was going to breed ready, and I put the one I really, really, really wanted to breed at the end of the line. I checked the "Egg Limits" page before I bred that last dragon (as I've learned to always do these days - otherwise this would be a different stupid thing lol), and it said I was full!

But here's the even stupider part than breeding everything but the dragon I really wanted to - I bred nice eggs and so I can't even just abandon them. This is what I get for breeding in the middle of the night when I can obviously neither count nor prioritize. xd.png

Misclicked on a Guardian egg trying to get a Royal Crimson and now have to wait to get it off my scroll as that was my only egg slot. tongue.gif

ETA: Aaaand I did it a second time! xd.png

Yuuuuuuuuuppp!!

I did it TWICE just now and am locked with dog-dragons til the 5 hours is up.

Posted a dragon up for trade in CB trading a few minutes ago, but posted a transfer link instead. Some meanie claimed it and their scroll is hidden. mad.gif

Posted a dragon up for trade in CB trading a few minutes ago, but posted a transfer link instead. Some meanie claimed it and their scroll is hidden. mad.gif

oh man, that's so horrible. I've had that happen before, it really sucks. Hopefully theyll send you a message with it and say they got it so it'd be safe?

oh man, that's so horrible. I've had that happen before, it really sucks. Hopefully theyll send you a message with it and say they got it so it'd be safe?

Thanks for your support; it was a CB (without my scroll linked to a lineage). Oh well; it was bound to happen sometime xd.png

I just saw a nebula in the AP > grabbed it - it was 2nd gen. WOOT.

clicked back and saw a turpentine and regretted grabbing the nebula as I already have quite a few nebulas and really want a turpentine. I'm egglocked.

after a minute of debating, I abandon the nebula.

Both turpentine and nebula are now gone.

/fail

I also refereshed past an ultraviolet a few minutes before that.

I NEEDED THAT! ugh. so dumb.

edit;; I was blowdrying my hair and glanced toward the screen and saw a turpentine.

I tried to grab it but missed. UGH

Edited by lluvia

I forgot to incuhatch an egg before I bred a PB Red. It auto'ed. mad.gif I hope someone enjoys it.

Breeding in a way that 15 important dragons breed around the same time

And I only have 7 egg slots rolleyes.gif

Whoops, I guess people will have to pick up their things faster then.

I was so excited that my shimmer had grown up, I went and bred it straight away. And the ego auto'd because I was locked. sad.gif First shimmer ever produced and it went to the AP. *cries*

Well, I hope someone enjoys it.

I. Missed. A. 3rd. Gen. Brine. In. The. AP

ANDYOUKNOWWHATITWOULDNTBESOFLIPPINGBADIFITWASNTATINSELDESCENDANT raaaage

OH NO the child of Stephano and Pewdelia has died of sickness!! sad.gif

I totally forgot to fog it before going offline. I forgot about not adding recently bred eggs to fansites. xd.png Haha what was I thinking? tongue.gif

The bad news: I'll have this dead egg in my scroll for two weeks. But two weeks is better than a month, right? tongue.gif

Accidents happen, but I'll be more careful about this. I don't want to kill any more eggs!

(Except for zombifying or maybe neglected in the future, with common CBs xd.png but that's another story.)

Edited by Slytherin7

Abandoning a Gold Shimmer I JUST traded for... I have no idea what happened, but I wanted to fog it for the night, and instead I mindlessly and tiredly clicked through abandoning it. I'm just a special brand of stupid tonight, I guess.

*cries*

It was the first Gold Shimmer I managed to trade for, and now it's gone

*cries more*

ETA: That just serves as proof that it's STUPID not to have activated the password-requirement for actions like that... stupid stupid stupid

Edited by Immaling