wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I'm planning to do some Seasonal checkers (Summer x Spring, Winter x Autumn). I don't know if this counts as stupid or merely insane! tongue.gif

CB GOLD: *Checks description* OMG! *Hits F5 Instead of click* EPIC FAIL

CB MAGMA: To slow

CB Red: To slow

AP MAGMA: To slow

CB BLUSANG: The freak is this egg? *checks description 10 min later* EPIC MISS

AP RED: To slow

AP RED: To slow

AP ICE: To slow

AP GOLD: To slow

CB CHEESE: GOT IT!

AP VAMPIRE: To slow

AP VAMPIRE: GOT IT!

AP CHEESE: Overburdened

This happened yesterday and today

Edited by LazyDavid

Woke up this morning to find two of my hatchlings sick, with over 26,000 views each.

(!! !!!)

Fogged them, i hope they dont die. ;-;

I don't know why I'm looking at AP when I'm egglocked SO MUCH GOOD STUFF THERE! *facepalm*

This! I'm hopelessly locked and I saw a Thunder egg in the AP. ugh!

My most recent: My first metal ever is a silver female. I've been breeding her for three years, and she has always produced common eggs. Two days ago I breed a bunch of red eggs and I decided when my scroll was full to 'gift' some to the AP. Without thinking about it I bred a red to my first silver, and for the first time EVER she produced a silver egg. Which, because I was locked, autoed to the AP. The first silver from that dragon EVER.

http://dragcave.net/progeny/c0v1

See?

And yes, there's a reward if that egg is returned. Just that egg though. (please don't click on that egg and bomb it)

Bred a 2gen PB blusang today and it accidentally got auto'd.

<__>

I was going to put it in the departure thread.. This works too i guess.

Someone offered a CB blusang and I traded 2 CB GW, a speckle hatchie and a black hatchie for it. Only time I forget to check the proof it turns out to be a second gen. Apparently the cave doesn't want me to start my lineage project >.<

Staring at a silver while clicking frantically on another egg. rolleyes.gif

This was a long time ago, but when they announced you could release dragons instead of kill them, I went on a releasing spree and got rid of all extra dragons until I had 2 of each. sleep.gif

CB blacks, bright pinks, frills, reds.... at least I wasn't stupid and released any of my silvers or golds, but I look at this one CB black that's the ancestor of what seems like half my scroll and rage every time.

and THEN they announced trophies. Me: FUUUUUUUUU

Freakin' misclicked a Brimstone that was right after a Silver. dry.gif I never do that! And I have nothing else to do tonight, and I can't do this now because I'm locked. Grrrr. Shouldn't of been slouching and not really paying attention to when I click.

Locked myself on a Thunder and then bit a stone (which died of course). So now, I'm locked 'till tomorrow AND I'm short an egg slot until tomorrow night. Ugh.

I had a chance to catch a CB Gold, but I just sat there mesmerized by it. I was looking for Dino's and I thought it was an invaluable egg. Ugh, that makes me mad. xd.png

Misscounted ... split egg (first from this pair) auto-abandoned ... *sigh*

I missed a CB silver with 1 day left in the AP this morning.

And I missed at least a half dozen Golds in that fray! I should have been sleeping at that time, and I thought the Magma I saw was a Deep Sea at first. blink.gif It was long gone by the time I clicked.

I got "unfortunately someone was quicker" message when I clicked at least five metals.

And I missed at least a half dozen Golds in that fray! I should have been sleeping at that time, and I thought the Magma I saw was a Deep Sea at first. blink.gif It was long gone by the time I clicked.

Super depressed I wasn't up for that... sad.gif

Didn't get a CB F White yet, so I can't breed my Shimmer yet

Didn't realized I had mated a tinsel to end up with a derpstep until now. It doesn't even look good like ^that does.

Super depressed I wasn't up for that... sad.gif

Didn't get a CB F White yet, so I can't breed my Shimmer yet

Got the White, but now I just realized that my only CB Black is still on breeding cooldown. I wanted to breed it tonight dry.gif