wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

i just breed my silver and did not realize i was egglock

but my silver produce a gw egg and it autoabandon

i wanted to keep that baby but too late

Not fogging my pink because oh no it'll be fine it'll be sick for just one night it won't die.

And also not collecting a whole set of hot pinks while they were still available. (thank god I have a whole set of frills)

not being able to stop myself with the 4 day eggs in the ap

ive been hatchie locked for days tongue.gifrolleyes.gif

There was a CB gold in the desert and i accidentally refreshed over it, it was still there afterwards and i somehow managed to click everywhere except where the egg was. ):

Still cant catch my first CB metal.

Refreshed over a Gold and misclicked a Horse. Had to AP a CB Stripe to unlock myself.

I killed an egg, and it's still there as a shell. Then I was raging and clicked on the AP. The last part of this story is that I clicked on a legendary, which hasn't hatched yet. biggrin.gif

Got her. Went to breed her. Realized I've got no CB male horses. Now I have to wait three days for the CB Horse I caught off the AP to grow up and hope he doesn't refuse her dry.gif

Just realized I could incuhatch a 2nd gen Shimmer.

Well, if I had enough reds. >_>

You'd think with all the stuff I have, I'd at least thought to have had enough incubates. sleep.gif

why did I click on that red in the cave

whyyy

too many ideas, not enough space to do them all

six more hours

My most recent: My first metal ever is a silver female. I've been breeding her for three years, and she has always produced common eggs. Two days ago I breed a bunch of red eggs and I decided when my scroll was full to 'gift' some to the AP. Without thinking about it I bred a red to my first silver, and for the first time EVER she produced a silver egg. Which, because I was locked, autoed to the AP. The first silver from that dragon EVER.

http://dragcave.net/progeny/c0v1

See?

And yes, there's a reward if that egg is returned. Just that egg though. (please don't click on that egg and bomb it)

This egg was returned biggrin.gif I'm so happy! A big THANK YOU to the catcher!

Grats on the return. I just did that myself. Didn't count my eggs right and ended up breeding a skywing with an old pink for a request breeding between me and another forum member for a checker project of theirs. This was her third breeding and she made the right egg this time after refusing the first mate and making a pink the second time, only for me to immediately get the 'you have too many' message.

I about died. sad.gif That's actually the first time I did that in all these four years! First time for everything, I suppose? xd.png

Not paying attention to which egg I influenced. I would've needed a PB 2nd gen MALE Blusang, not a female one... meh. And to top it off I received the egg in a trade, so I don't dare trading it again. Well, here's hoping that the influence fails, for the first time in my DC career. unsure.gif

4 people in the Volcano. Magma comes up. -Miss-

18 people in Alpine. Silver comes up. -Miss-

Why is it that I can only catch Blacks and the occasional Ice? From what I've seen, they're not really worth anything. Not even a 5th gen Magma I created (that has a bunch of holiday dragons in it) seems to worth anything.

Earlier I went to grab a gold egg, much to my excitement I caught it, only to realize I hadn't logged in and it asked me to create a scroll. xd.png

My face literally just fell at that moment, I was just about sqeaking with joy to my boyfriend and then, nope.

Edited by kitty41188123

Inadvertently bred all my CB reds a few hours before a silver I wanted to breed with one matured.

Earlier I was in the Alpine, and I saw a CB Gold, and there was only one other person there. I clicked on it, and it gave me the overburdened message. I was like nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

And one time I had three Skywing eggs that I caught in the AP, and egg #1 and egg #2 were perfect mates for each other, and egg #3 was messy. I tried to abandon egg #3, but I abandoned egg #2 and didn't even realize it until a little bit later. *Facepalm*

See cb silver, go ohmy.gif since there were little people on the page. Click beside it twice before clicking on egg itself.

Also, occasionally hit log out when trying to click on volcano biome. Annoys me

Reflexed click on a cb black, locking me >.> and done the same with a nebula before

click on the cb black instead of the cb silver beside me

i was like.........isn't that familiar?

lol