wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I wish there was a way to see if hatchies were influenced. I can't remember if I influenced this Shimmer I have and it's bugging me like crazy.

Derp, I should of... I hope.

I wish there was a way to see if hatchies were influenced. I can't remember if I influenced this Shimmer I have and it's bugging me like crazy.

Derp, I should of... I hope.

You can check your action log...

No idea if I influenced this CB waverunner right >.<

Action log doesn't have its code, so... I guess I just forgot. Whoops.

Edited by Shadowdrake

I saw one of my eggs was sick went to fog it and accidentally abandoned it sad.gif.

Saw a CB Silver. Misclicked a Moonstone. I really, really needed that eggslot.

Edited by rayden54

I was so excited over getting my first Shimmer that I forgot to influence her to continue her beautiful stairstep. Double d'oh!! xd.png

Missed a glow egg in the Volcano.

I wanted a CB glow (or a CB silver).

Edited by James1011

The volcano swarm hit me extra hard. Not only did the new eggs appear...but 2 magma appeared as well.

Missed all of them.

I had a misclick Pink, and I thought "Hmm... If I incubate it, can I abandon it now instead of waiting 5 hours?" Instead of asking someone, I went ahead and tested it. Of course it didn't work, and I wasted an Incubate. rolleyes.gif

Missed a glow egg in the Volcano.

I wanted a CB glow (or a CB silver). I locked myself last night with one of the crimson eggs then got the overburdened message on a CB magma. Which I would have much preferred!

The new dragons with the same description as the silvers are breed only (hybrids) so any dragon in the cave with that description is a silver, not one of the new ones. smile.gif

But gosh, I've been doing so many stupid things on dc myself lately.

This just happened while I was browsing the AP:

"Huh, a yellow egg. I don't remember any dragons that are yell-HOLY FUDGEBALLS IT'S A GOLD!"

I clicked it, but I knew it was already long gone. dry.gif

Sorta kicking myself for AP'ing a couple of CB Daydream hatchlings a couple weeks ago. I was hatchie locked and really needed the space. Thank goodness I have a good amount of Daydreams and Whites already xd.png

Not this week but I bred my CB Gold (his first breeding too) and missed that extra egg hangin' out with the hatchies and it auto'd. Aughhhhh

Not this week but I bred my CB Gold (his first breeding too) and missed that extra egg hangin' out with the hatchies and it auto'd. Aughhhhh

Oh man, that's such a bummer! sad.gif I bred a 2nd gen silver recently and influenced it the wrong way, since I had two silvers on my scroll and got them mixed up. It took me 8 or 9 tries to get a 2nd gen silver from my CB pair with a flamingo. And it's the wrong sodding gender now. *sulks*

I quit a while ago- from about December to march - and I'm still tempted to stab myself for the things I missed

Apparently I have been mixing up the rolleyes.gif and smile.gif , I feel pretty dumb right now and just hope I didn't offend anyone. ugggg

Misclicked a stupid pygmy while attempting to catch a crimson egg, of course I missed everything else except the crimson flare pygmy & I can't even bite the sucker...

Almost got a Crimson egg but a few seconds earlier I misclicked an Ember egg and got egg-locked. After that I abandoned one egg to get space (a 2nd gen White - failure attempt of breeding White x Daydream) and went back to Volcano but the drop was over by then... Also I missed a few Magmas and about two Silvers.

Similar thing I've done a few days earlier with an Ice egg from AP. Almost got it if only I wasn't egg-locked by another egg that I picked up a few seconds earlier xd.png

I forgot I was egg locked and went hunting and FINALLY saw a CB white stripe and clicked only to get "You are already overburdened and decide not to stress yourself by taking this egg." mad.gif

I had one open spot in preparation for the hourly drop. Two seconds in, I misclick an Ember. I then get the overburdened message for 2 Crimsons and 1 White.

WHY.

Trying to stock up on daydreams, picked up several eggs from the AP but confused the egg design with the skywings... now I have three skywing hatchies instead of daydreams *headdesk*