wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Something in the brain want to equate "brilliant radiance" with  "beautiful glow," and the "beautiful glow" invariably shows up after I misclick the "brilliant radiance." dry.gif

actually the story of my life

actually

like actually.

I mis click on dragons that have 'glow' in them all the time. ;_;

clicking on the AP and taking clicking so fast that i took the egg i didn't want and needed to wait for 5 hours to drop the egg ( and was locked ) sad.gif

I just had to name my dragon this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/dJdPW because my BF insisted on naming one of my dragons and I agreed to it, without knowing that he might come up with a bizarre name such as this. ^

Edited by shovedtbh

Hunting the Desert during the hour drop. Immediately a Thunder pops up between two Nebulas. Not registering the Thunder, I ctrl + click the Nebula (my F5 button doesn't work, so I just hold down Ctrl during hunting so I can refresh and click easily). As I'm clicking the Nebula, I see the Thunder and immediately go for that next.

I catch the Nebula and thus get the overburdened message on the Thunder. I'm not sure if I should be happy or frustrated.

...read the "Marriage Equality Day" thread in the Suggestions section.

Now I feel sick and like I'm going to cry.

I was a newbie and during Halloween i wanted a Zombie dragon so I got common eggs and started killing the EGGS because I did not know that you had to kill the hatch lings. (I was egg blocked and I did not get a Halloween dragon.

I am egg locked, and just auto abandoned this. OMG, I almost cried.

A while back, when I was a newbie, I abandoned this for some reason, and I just now saw it and was going to hunt down the owner to demand why they hadn't named by beautifully lineaged baby, when I realized they had released the dragon into the wild! URGGGG! The stupid things people do!

Edited by 523ponygirl

Two stupid things today: 1.) I completely forgot that my male Daydream was 2nd gen, not CB so I bred this Soulpeace (which wouldn't have been so bad if it had been a Daydream instead) and 2.) Upon realizing I needed a CB Daydream I went looking for one in the Alpine.... *shakes head*

Stared at a Silver in the forest for too long, in admiration of actually witnessing it's beautiful glow in reach, first hand - thereby allowing enough time for it to be stolen by someone else....

xd.png

A while back, when I was a newbie, I abandoned this for some reason, and I just now saw it and was going to hunt down the owner to demand why they hadn't named by beautifully lineaged baby, when I realized they had released the dragon into the wild! URGGGG! The stupid things people do!

The egg you abandoned is not a Wild Dragon. smile.gif

Wild Dragons will say "Wild Dragon" at the top of their page like the one here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/R6zR They can be found in the Wilderness.

Someone does own your dragon. :3

Edited by missy_

OMG, I just discovered after more than one year of breeding oe of my Tinsle pairings, that I produced inbred offspring since there is a pair of dragons that appears in both parents xd.png

Should've checked that sooner rolleyes.gif

Last night I clicked on an Ember for the third time in the Volcano. I was not hunting for Embers. xd.png I don't know what it is about their description that draws me in ... then I have to wait for the five-hour cooldown. xd.pngninja.gif

Must ...learn ... not to click on Embers! Unless I want one laugh.gif

went egg hunting - clicked on a gold egg!!!

only to get the "overburdened" message...

when hunting eggs one must be sure one has openings on scroll xd.png

I'll be kicking myself for a long time over this one sad.gif

I don't get how people can catch like 5-10 CB Golds or Silvers. I can hardly catch 1. O.o How?!?! And for every 100 I see, I get 1. And I haven't seen any in a week.

I don't get how people can catch like 5-10 CB Golds or Silvers. I can hardly catch 1. O.o How?!?! And for every 100 I see, I get 1. And I haven't seen any in a week.

well, when someone posts in a trade thread that they have 4 cb golds and 3 cb silvers and yu can't find their scroll, one does have to wonder!!!

I think that actually falls into this category, because how stupid is that - surely someone will notice!

hahaha no even-gen red egg for you sucker *slaps self*

Also I almost ran out of female influences wat

Influenced an egg incorrectly. sleep.gif Now I need to find someone to do a quick trade to get rid of that.

Edit: Thanks a bunch, Siliskor! You're a life saver! biggrin.gif

Edited by Draco Knight

I put a Silver into a departure thread a while ago, and I just checked and it's not in the dragons' progeny list. It must have died. mad.gif I'm just going to glomp gift now.

I put a Silver into a departure thread a while ago, and I just checked and it's not in the dragons' progeny list. It must have died. mad.gif I'm just going to glomp gift now.

The new owner may have fogged it to protect it. It will show on the parent's page when fogged if there is room for the names of all the offspring on the parent's View page. However, if the parent has so many children that they no longer fit on the view page, fogged offspring do NOT show on the Progeny page.

I bred a 3G shimmer for someone but I didn't realize I was hatchling-locked and it auto-abandoned.

T_T

Oh well, some very lucky person has a nice shimmer now T_T lol

The new owner may have fogged it to protect it.  It will show on the parent's page when fogged  if there is room for the names of all the offspring on the parent's View page.  However, if the parent has so many children that they no longer fit on the view page, fogged offspring do NOT show on the Progeny page.

All the children are listed on my dragon's view page, though. That's not it. (It's also been more than a week.) But thank you nevertheless, I didn't know this, and it may help before I get angry in the future xd.png