wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

1. Breed when I was egglocked sad.gif

2. Tried to do neglected experiment one day before five-day trip dry.gif

Edited by Aquakyogre

Whenever I read a CB Neb's description, my brain says that it's a Silver. So I click. dry.gif

It's making me hate Nebulae.

Bred a Gold when I was egglocked.

Thankfully it wasn't for a trade or anything; congrats to the new owner. :3

edit: oops it was for a trade.

edit2: disregard the above.

Edited by cfmtfm

Not tracking my freezes. I now have 6 hatchlings waiting to be frozen when they hit S2, and I have no freezes left.

missed a even 5th gen tinsel who's CB is the one who's code starts with fu

And it had black marrow, gold, silver & frill in it as well....

Edit 1: And, now I can add to that: Silver in the alpine. Half caught the description as I refreshed. It was still there...but you can guess what happened. What' worse...it said "users viewing this page: 1"

I hate myself.

Edit 2:

and now I missed a gold in the same area...

Edited by warriorjames

Reacted too slow on a Silver in the desert... with only 2 other people in it...

I must SUCK suck at catching these things.

missed a CB Gold in the forest then I missed A CB Stripe and CB Spring and I need the spring. I really feel like I stink at catching things.

Forgot to get the rest of the Easter eggs because apparently the #adventure time tag on Tumblr was more important.

Edited by PollyCockatrice

Abandoned quite a few Dorkface eggs over the years because I thought that 'The Original Midas Dorkface' and 'The Original Shallyna'ar' were fake xd.png And now I've made a total fool of myself by saying that someone's dragon wasn't a real Dorkface when it actually was... Epic fail sad.gif

Trying to get a new shiny tinsel egg from breeding mine. Got 2 fails, didn't abandon the 2nd for whatever reason and bam, breed a nice one and it auto goes ;-;

Not finding DC earlier. I completely missed the pinks and frills.

Not knowing that the F5 button refreshed the page, so I didn't have to go back and forth like an idiot.

Grabbing all my first eggs from the AP. I didn't care about their lineages then, which is probably why I didn't start trading until a few months ago.

Using forum posts on another website instead of click sites to hatch & grow my eggs.

Being too busy to catch all of the Easter eggs this year, including the Portal turret one! :'(

Breeding my first silver dragon when I was egglocked. "What are the chances of her producing a silver egg on her first try?" I said. "I can always catch another decent lineaged one from the AP," I said. It took me almost a year to get another silver, and his lineage sucks mad.gif

[Edit] Also, forgetting that IOUs are not allowed here. Slipped my mind completely until I got a warn for one in a trading thread. Didn't post for a month after because I was afraid I'd forget another rule.

Edited by Eowynifred

Accidentally abandoned a hatchie instead of freezing it, because I wasn't paying attention. *headdesk* Oh well, someone got a nice little surprise in the AP. tongue.gif

Just clicked right past a CB magma, didn't even realize what it was until I checked the DC egg description. Oh well.

Just recently bred my Gold with a Sweetling and it produced an egg. But I was egglocked, so it auto-abandoned.

Fair enough, I was gonna give it away anyway.

But after a while, people STILL didn't pick it up, I assume because the AP was full and no one could see it. So there it was, perfectly good Gold Egg, abandoned, not getting any views, gonna die unless I do something.

Well, when eggs are in the AP, they have a message saying the 'owner' is accepting aid for the egg (even though there isn't one). So, I put it on Silvi's Lair.

Now it's sick. And I can't fog it because it doesn't belong to me, and the owner can't fog it because there isn't one. Silvi's Lair doesn't have a remove dragon button (unless it's dead/adult which it's not)

So a perfectly good Gold egg is gonna die of sickness, and there's nothing I can do about it.

SRYKUFTRHG5UITHRFTHRUITRHYUIDSLFRHDKXGHERI45YIWHYTRHFDKFHGKNFGKDKSGHYT4

Edited by Dracoscar

Just recently bred my Gold with a Sweetling and it produced an egg. But I was egglocked, so it auto-abandoned.

But after a while, people STILL didn't pick it up, I assume because the AP was full and no one could see it. So there it was, perfectly good Gold Egg, abandoned, not getting any views, gonna die unless I do something.

Well, when eggs are in the AP, they have a message saying the 'owner' is accepting aid for the egg (even though there isn't one). So, I put it on Silvi's Lair.

Now it's sick. And I can't fog it because it doesn't belong to me, and the owner can't fog it because there isn't one. Silvi's Lair doesn't have a remove dragon button (unless it's dead/adult which it's not)

So a perfectly good Gold egg is gonna die of sickness, and there's nothing I can do about it.

SRYKUFTRHG5UITHRFTHRUITRHYUIDSLFRHDKXGHERI45YIWHYTRHFDKFHGKNFGKDKSGHYT4

:[ That sucks. I put my babies that I abandon in the daily dragon fix site. Not as much traffic and I can see when they get picked up.

It would've been fine. It's taking 3 days for any auto'd egg to come back out of the AP.

I don't think AP eggs usually gain views though (more than 1-2 anyway) so I think someone's got it.

I just accidentally froze a CB spring when I'm not at my goal of CB springs yet. I thought it was a messy. *headdesk* Now I feel stupid. And now I have a messy that I don't know what to do with, since I've got all the frozen ones I need now. dry.gif

Today has not been good for me. First I auto abandoned a 3rd gen spiral Magma because I forgot that I was egg locked *face-palm* Then, just a couple minutes ago, I influenced a CB White egg the wrong gender *double face-palm* Hopefully my sister will let me gift it to her and gift it back to me so I can get rid of the influence.

Went to breed one of those new hybrids from two pretty 5G EG parents. Instead, bred the white to a CB daydream. *facepalm*

lesson learned: Always double-check before breeding! =.=

Being egglocked, with 4 CB Metals no less (and some other stuff too), when a new release happens... Not exactly eggs I can just abandon to make space. >.<

Edited by TheGrox

Being egglocked, with 4 CB Metals no less (and some other stuff too), when a new release happens... Not exactly eggs I can just abandon to make space. >.<

You're lucky and unlucky at the same time xd.png

I about had a heart attack when I thought the 3rd gen tinsel hatchie I have right now gendered wrong.. but then I remembered it was a spiral.

Misclicked a mumbletymumble Hellfire and am locked for the next five hours. dry.gif